NOT OKAY

Ummm, dear black people... my culture is not a costume. Ok sweetie?

Space travel was invented by white people 4 white people.

*Beyonce is sipping tea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM
youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=K1gCLhByQH4
metabunk.org/explained-why-clouds-appear-behind-the-sun-and-moon.t7084/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picture of the test monkey

Which is the the REAL picture of Earth???

A REAL PICTURE OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

>How many times has the distance of the sun changed?

NASA's astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but heliocentrists have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Nicolas Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million! Nowadays they have settled around 93 million for the time-being.

Using basic trig, we can find the truth distance of the sun approx 3k above us by measuring the suns rays to the point of origin.

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.

>try to make racist thread
>gets blown up by based retard

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

Think about it, what if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

>How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

>3x earth rotations
>1x star rotation with shutter open

Makes sense

nasa literaly tells you that pictures like that are edited... because you know... as long as you are not on the fucking moon.. everything is a collage .

dumb mongoloid flattard piece of rott

It's proof the earths axis tilt, which causes the seasons.

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM

Why fake something that shouldn't require "collage work"

We pay nasa 60 million... A DAY! Why not just take a raw, natural picture? Why give flattards any ammo?

Space isn't real and is just gatekeeper for the public to fantasize about wild dreams.

Ohh gotcha, like this tilt?

Its fucking hollow not flat. Richard Byrd flew into a hole in his flight over the north pole in the 1920s. Operation High Jump went to Antartica to find base 411. Had half of their fleet destroyed by UFOs in seconds.
NASA is hiding something for sure but all this flat earth is a psyop to discredit what really is going on.
You're a dis info shill to dismiss any claims on a hollow earth

>How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!!

>over 1000mph
>no way to measure speed
>ancient french pendulum determined this speed
>faster than the speed of sound

Seems plausible

digital blackface detected

>the earth is flat
This user should be a fucking comedian, holy shit.

Timezones make mores sense on flatearth model

Forgot pic

>this thread

Sage this shit. This guy is a dis info shill. kys

>What is gravity and how does it work?

Gravity was invented to explain how water sticks to a giant ball. Its a theory, just like relativity, for a reason.

Its not proven because its bullshit.

Density is a proven method. If I drop an apple, its not gravity: The apple is denser than oxygen, therefore it falls.

What is gravity? A force? A mythical magic?

user please, my sides can't take much more of this!

Disinfo??? Prove flatearth wrong!

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

I started this whole "flatearth" journey talking shit about it, and then did some research to try and understand why someone would think the earth was flat. Now I'm wondering how anyone could believe we live on a ball flying 1000mph!

The truth is hiding in plain sight

>Implying gravity is a known fact that is measurable and demonstrable.

Yes but where are your sources? Where have you disproven all of the math that validates round earth? Your next line is "you wouldn't believe it if I told you."

>this shill spamming tinfoil garbage in his slidethread

sage and hide

see

Nice argument

NASA Admits "LOSING" All Moon Landing Data

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk

When did you go outside and measure the curvature? Where are your fucking sources? Why haven't you taken your meds?
is that way, though you'll get called a retard there as well.

Hey flat earth user, why don't you go around the earth at the equator, and then go around at the -30 line of latitude. If the earth is flat, it'll take longer at the -30 that at the equator. This would prove your theory and you'd be a hero. Why have't you and the other flat earths organized that yet?

Because they don't want to get BTFO

hahaha fucking kek

I like how completely derailed this thread has become. Anyways, if the earth is flat then how is sunrise and sunset explained? The sun can clearly be seen dipping below the horizon, and if it actually does go "under" the earth, then why is it that night doesn't happen everywhere on the planet at the same time?

>go outside and measure the curvature
>measure the curvature
>curvature

see

>please explain trigonometry
Pay attention in high school, faggot.

Great advice

see

ISS IS REAL

>what is the atmosphere

>muh refraction

I love this argument

They take one every hour.
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

That specific image was intended for school posters and shit, it's designed so that the continents are more visible, they literally tell you that it was fabricated and there's A FUCKING TUTORIAL on doing it on their website.

Don't try to brush what I'm saying off. It would be easy to do and prove everything you're saying, but nobody has done it.
>that pic
You do realize that most flights aren't direct right?
Most of the time they make stops on the way, even if it means more stops, because a market for a fight that costs less but takes more time exists, and not all planes can fly over a massive ocean without refueling. Cherry picking one flight that goes from South Africa, to Dubai, to Australia is not an argument.
Wouldn't that pic also mean that every pilot is in on it too? How the fuck would you keep every single pilot in the world quiet about flat earth? One of them would spill the beans eventually.

More ISS fun

I see why Trump won.

This guy is about to prove the curve is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=K1gCLhByQH4

Great argument, FLATTARDS BTFO

>parallel light from the sun
So now the sun is flat as well?

Funny fact USSR sent the first nigga to space despite the fact that niggers are 10% of the US population.
Top Kek
They found a cubanese nigger.

Oh fuck we got a NASA truther here

ISS is TOTALLY LEGIT

Could be possible

Why the fuck would the atmosphere act like a convex lens. First off it's a circle, not a lens, second, there's a huge rock in the middle of it,meaning that light wouldn't translate through like a lens, third, the atmosphere isn't made of glass, so it wouldn't operate like a glass lens. Please clean out the gene pool and kill yourself you retard.

Ok explain to me why if i spin in a circle and make myself dizzy i stumble and fall the way the earth is spinning.

this is only true at sea level, can't do the experiment on land, too many variables

NASA says it themselves...

Why the fuck would they put a sticker on the globe telling you it was bullshit if it was bullshit. That's like the holocaust being fake and them putting a sign at the front of Auschwitz that says it's all bullshit.

Ha!!

>this is only true at sea level
>level

>>How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Because the pressure there is nearly non existent, the air is so thinned out that it takes months to slow down a couple km/h.

It is however enough that the iss needs periodical boosting to not fall out of orbit.
This is also why there aren't many satellites there, most are higher where this isn't an issue.

And as for the thousands of images, well there are. epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Plus there's almost always a stream of video from the iss.

metabunk.org/explained-why-clouds-appear-behind-the-sun-and-moon.t7084/

Its to avoid lawsuits based on faulty information

Nobody explains this with refraction except retards.
It's just perspective, rail tracks appear to converge too, and they're pretty fucking straight.

OHHH gotcha, the ISS...

The point of that study was probably to have something that would work in a hypothetical scenario. It's like when you conduct and experiment in a vacuum to weed out independent variables. Also, if there really was a conspiracy to cover up the earth being flat, why the fuck would they put time into making an equation for that, and why would they release a report that says that the earth was flat to the public.

Here's what I don't get about you dummies. If you're convinced the Earth is flat, why wouldn't you save up some money, get a plane and pilot, and fly to the fucking edge and take some pictures? Like, would that not make you the most famous explorer in the history of mankind, or am I missing something here? You think there's a world-shaping conspiracy that big that you yourself could disprove with about thirty grand worth of flight time and equipment, and neither you nor any of your idiot cohort have ever done so.

I shouldn't judge, though, I'm the one trying to reason with a schizophrenic. Maybe we're all idiots in our own way.

If it's a real picture than why are there boxes on it?
Checkmate NASA

I wish I could

This whole thing will collapse on its own someday in our generation

If everyone found out about the earth being flat, I think the NWO would have more things to worry about than a lawsuit over model globes. Still doesn't explain why they would willingly give away the fact that the earth was flat on a globe.

It's simplifying for readability, there's no reason to include factors that'll change your results by 0.0000000000000001 when you only use 3 decimal places of precision, especially in an article that's already complex.

Why do they use fisheye lens photography to create artificial curves if the earth is already round?

That clearly says JEY

No one actually believes the earth is flat. Literally every single one is a larper.