Women Kills Her Own Child

Gina Summers kills her kid after a fight for 50-50 custody rights. They had joint parenting rights. But that wasn't good enough. So she hung her child then hung herself.

She left a suicide note that said:
"no mother should have to be torn from her son..."

"Don't let this sort of thing happen again"
youtube.com/watch?v=EU-nZVM8Y4k

Why do women kill thier chlidren Sup Forums?
Why are the courts so biased against men?

Worst part? The custody evaluation found that she had mental illness. And she STILL was able to fight for custody.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/court-of-appeals/2017/a16-1334.html
daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers
daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers/guest-book
metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/dad-admits-killing-daughter-3-after-sexual-abuse-so-violent-she-bled-into-nappy-6483194/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another picture of the son

Probably the husband's fault.

A chick who would do this was probably being cheated on, and not slutting around herself.

I could be entirely wrong, but my spider senses.

Poor kid.

>Probably the husband's fault.
>following jesus christ
>nazi flag

this is the gr8est b8 i've seen in like a half hour, good work !

She was such a self absorbed individual that she took her own sons life to spite her husband, then took her own to avoid responsibility for her actions.

Shes a coward.

>mother kills son
>it's the fathers fault

In modern post feminist society this would be correct. Everything is men's fault.

What does Sandberg mean?

>literally kills her child
>this is why I should have been given exclusive custody of my child

And yet you didn't hear it on the news.

I wonder WHY.

If it was father who did this you bet it would be all over the news and feminazis would be all over it.

50/50 = 0

Lolwut.

What a selfish cunt.

Looks like judge shouldve given the kid 100% to the dad. This is like post mortem virtue signalling - clearly she dont care about thr k8d and only wanted to tormrnt the husband.

Modern women in a nutshell

this one time a "mother kills a young child"

how about mothers aborting children in the womb

the best part?

read number (4)
law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/court-of-appeals/2017/a16-1334.html

the only thing that the jews have to do with this is the jewish court system

Seeing fucking stories like this makes my blood boil, i don't wanna be a MGTOW fag but day after day i hear nothing good at all about women, and the shit posted here, albeit quite extreme, is FUCKING TRUE, help me out here Sup Forums i don't wanna submit to the blackpill, how do you fix women? Why must they be such vile, vapid, sadistic cunts...

this fucking obituary

daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers

Berg = town.

Sand= sand.

So northern german name, probably a fishing community like Bremen near the north sea.

One more stone into the mountain of reasons to wait for artificial wombs. Thanks user.

MGTOW is for fags, instead of doing that take theredpill. Master game and spinning plates. You can find a waifu but only through careful selection and training.

Or find an ultra conservative red pill woman. Rare breed these days.

Sign the guestbook. I did.

daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers/guest-book

:^)

Can we somehow ruin her funeral?

>Gina was a loving and devoted mother to Jude, born August 1, 2012
>loving and devoted mother to Jude

She literally hung him by the neck and this is what they wrote? holy shit.

Berg means mountain.

Only a woman could pull something like that while thinking she's sending a positive message.

>daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers

>loving and devoted mother

what a fucking joke

>find an ultra conservative red pill woman
I've tried, real fucking hard to find or already taken. Not to mention I'm an ugly manlet with pretty bad genetics so i might as well just stay single

No, rhine means mountain.

do they monitor what's written down?
>morgue mods

Not sure what's worse:
>defending a child murderer
>defending a woman
>meme flags

you are just an all around terrible person.

>brown eyes

{{{you}}}

Instinct. When an animal that raises its young is in a difficult position the natural reaction is to abandon their young, this is just a modification of that behaviour

No true mother would kill her own child:

1 Kings 3:16-28 - King James Version (KJV)

Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him. And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house. And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it. And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom. And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear. And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.

Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living. And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof.

Sadly. Needs to be approved before publishing. Shucks.

lift, self improve, get rich, then you can get whatever pussy you want, avoid gold diggers though, bonus points for being funny

don't be afraid to pump and dump; its a numbers game, in the same boat tho

How could you hang your own child...

Poor kid.

Men keep repeating the mistake of settling for mentally unstable woman. Men's desperation and weakness is what has brought us when we are today.

Time to leave some truthful condolences and pleas for the protection of children from mentally ill women

Very sad indeed.
Would have punned that despite this tragedy, at least we now all know their son was well hung.
Could've impressed girls and all.

for every 1 white woman who kills her children, i can show 50 blacks who've done the same. sorry for the little tyke, but let's not pretend this is a white woman problem.

she is visibly crazy

being killed by your mom is one of the most common ways to die.

we need to put women in camps for breeding and pleasure only.

tried my best user

>Jimothy Rossles

Roastie got too toasty

except that it's literally in the news

It's like the Greek myth Medea

Just be subtle.
Make it seem like a condolence tell a bullshit story about knowing them from the market or some shit.
But slip something about her being mentally ill in the text wall.
Mods are only gonna speed read them for words about condolsences. And if its the people who put the add up they will be devastated having to read them

soooo fucking pathetic

You know, it's one thing to troll. It's a whole nother to take it to the sacrilegious bullshit you are pulling. Reap what you sew, young man. Reap what you sew.

Terrible human and the courts are against men but there are many cases of men doing the same thing

White ppl are terrifying

Holy Shit some of these entrees are unbelievable

Maybe she was fucked over by the system probably not though. Either way I canr believe this has to be said YOU CANT FUCKING JUSTIFY MURDERING AN INNOCENT CHILD.

there are so many more like pic related. what the fuck.

She looks crazy even in the picture. Dem eyes don't lie.

what a cute kid, he looked naturally happy. Hopefully he didn't suffer.

>this is a white woman problem.
It's just in general a woman problem.
Women are extremely disgusting beings.

The news was very sympathetic to her female plight. No mention of the brutal selfishness. Reverse it, and the man would be painted as a demon.

Sex bots when?

So did I from Sup Forums, kek

milf material but she had those crazy eyes.
no surprises here

You know what would suck if the father wasn't allowed to goto the funeral of his kid

You just forfeited your human card. The entire point of humans is to rise ourselves above animal behavior.

The judge who awarded her custody knowing she had a mental issue should face first degree murder charges for the life of the child. The woman should be denied burial and hung up in a gibbet.

whats funny is that this is going to ensure that women dont get full custody anymore.

>anno domini 2017, nearly 6,000 years removed from woman's original, and sexual, sin
>cassini with plutonium on it is about to smash into a hydrogen planet called Saturn
Why the fuck aren't you a faggot yet? Turkey baster penis for make babby>regular penis

If I see the word hung one more time I'm going to have a fucking brain aneurysm.

It's hanged. People get hanged. This is basic grammar.

CANDLE LIGHTING ISNT MODDED HAVE AT THOSE CANDLES BOYS

Being hanged by an amateur is not likely to be an easy way to go user..

She's lucky she killed herself. If I were the father she would be tortured until the police found my hideout.

>then you can get whatever pussy you want
Thats not what im about my dude, body count doesn't matter to me unless its on the (actual) battlefield, I have started to lift a lot, but self improving I find is hard for me due to lack of motivation and me really not seeing it work out as well as planned in the long run, i'm one of those thats O.K. at something but regardless to if i train or not, i wont get better, by will power alone i've avoided taking the lead pill, not sure how long that'll last tho

Explaining something isn't the same as excusing it.

I'm on the same boat as you though. Transhumanism is the way.

She basically proved that 50% custody was even too much for a woman like that. Imaging living with a psycho like that

divorce is always the guys fault, this is pimpology 101 if you get into a marriage that fails it is entirely your fault. Women ALWAYS fall in line with dudes that are their superiors, You're probably right about the cheating but don't get it twisted absent and lazy dudes who chose to get married and be fucking beta's are worse than harpy cunt women, because are harpies can be turned into sexual fiends that will do a certain mans bidding if he is masculine enough. What you'lll find is that guys get greedy and soft in a way where they fuck other chicks but never really like sorted out their own backyard and break up with the bitch first. Be a man, dump the girl if you want to fuck others. Anyone who says otherwise isn't really redpilled on the actual attractiveness and status men can conjure, wherein a woman could literally want to kill your kid and herself and even you, but theres something about you something that you convey as a man socially,financially,sexually, something where she just has to submit to what it is that you evidently have achieved. Women are children at heart, because they have to raise them.

With all trumps shit that he gets he still purveys a sense of manliness and power that wasnt just destined for him due to his daddys money, the dude moulded himself, now hes president (good or bad up to you) and literally has a model for a wife. Now tell me how exactly melania would ever risk killing bannon and herself for trump fucking some other whores on the side LET ALONE WITH HER.

ITS UP TO MEN, MEN ARE WHAT MAKE THE WORLD GREAT. We only propagate that goodness by having good families.

Theyre all like that

Can't lie to the kid that dad is a monster and everything is his fault when he gets to see him regularly.

S A V A G E

moron

That would be true but a child's throat is more easily constricted so hopefully her shabby attempt at hanging cut off blood supply to his brain and let him suffer for no more than 5 seconds.

are you saying she dindu?

This has nothing to do with race, just women in general

metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/dad-admits-killing-daughter-3-after-sexual-abuse-so-violent-she-bled-into-nappy-6483194/

I'd bet the psychologist recommended dialectical behavior therapy for borderline personality disorder.

I think if we follow this case over the next several months we will hear of cases of her making chronic non-serious suicide attempts, reckless behaviors, and other BPD symptomology

Nah, my mom left me just fine. Never heard from her again

I'd bet money she killed him because she had non-White friends and there was some kind of shame over White identity.

These fucking bitches need reeducation.

Kek, these are great

Woman fucked satan first and immediately died. Adam was asked why he listened to her. He listened to her so he could die too. With his penis. Christ cancels this out

It literally only means mountain.

Eg:eisberg = iceberg = ice mountain

Same thing

this user

read this user

No berg definitely means mountain

>inb4 Sup Forums gets featured on Fox tonight for tormenting the obituary page of a dead mom and her baby

What does that have to do with a father raping his 3 year old to death?

Rhine is a river.

Why? Because she didn't get her way. Her plan was to get as much money out of her ex as possible with full custody, but she only got half. Women use children as investments to make sure men can never stop giving them money.

Oh well.
>make sure this never happens again
>wants attention
>does it anyways

Terrible. I fucking wish my son's father wanted to see him. What a fucking bitch.

true. women going through divorce use whatever option they have to "get back" at their ex-husband. many fathers don't seem to mind the court dates, losing their house or the child support, but not being able to see their kids gets most (normal) fathers where it really hurts. court systems rarely seem to care about what is best for the child and more about punishing father figures. it's no wonder society is heading the way it currently is.