Shingeki no Kyojin

It's finally over.

I want Bert to find happiness by any means possible.

He will find peace in death don't worry shitposter-kun

>continuing the rp in this thread

Not even slutanon and penguinfag were this bad

Who the fuck screencaps a thread like that? And such an inconsequential, worthless thread at that? Kill yourself OP.

He will find peace. In the other world

Average garbage SnK threads on Sup Forums.

Someone should make a proper thread.

Rico a slut.

Meme power is real.

Kill yourself.

Why you like to bully Bert so hard?

Bert is made for bullying.

I think it's time that mods start deleting these threads again until spoilers next month. Say goodnight, kids.

Sasha is an Eren/Jean shipper.

Me too user.

I wish we could have more pages like this.

I wonder if the 'getting thinner' thing ends spooky with Bert dropping out of a walking crumbling skeleton.

Speaking about Penguin, I really thought he'd be around more after the chapter this month.

When Bert dies I'll be here drinking your tears with a smirk on my face

That was a joke. I honestly believe Bert will be the only survivor of BRA. Of course he won't live a pleasant and calm life but I feel he will be alive at the end.

JE is canon.

Same.

You speak like if Bertfags don't know that possibility in the first place. Every fag knows their character might die at some point even if they aren't antagonist.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

So do BR have any escape strategy? I really doubt Armin is going to turn this disaster into a victory, but of course, he'll survive. I hope Eren gets kidnapped at this point since he's been pretty useless for the past volume.

Has the manga Finished?

Yes.

Me too user.

Final chapter next month, get hype

Sasha a best

Sasha is CUTE! CUTE!!!

More manlet suffering next chapter or will it focus on the CT/AT battle only?

I love her.

That bleeding heart must've been deliberate. It's so clearly outlined.

Isayama and his baiting.

I didn't bother and thought the heart thing was exaggerated but fucking hell, there is really a heart.

Or his editor.

Fuck. Cannot unsee it now.

Wow that's super homo

The bleeding heart is nothing but a stupid coincidence. Manlet is Erwinfagging pretty hard though.

This is canon.

When will she be relevant again?

When manlet gives her the serum.

More VA titans when?

she was never made to be relevant

What was Isayama even thinking

Yet she did a good job despite of that fact.

Good taste.

D E L U S I O N

Probably never. She was always just mainly for comedy relief and a filler for the top 10.

She understands Jean's feelings more than he does.

I'd laugh if all this happens just because they really really hate that twitterfujo.

Not an Erwinfag but Sadwin so goddamn fuckable.

Indeed, but I would prefer to fuck Happywin.

>wanting to fuck depressed suicidal man
Sadwin is pure. Hugs and patting only.

All my shingekis are depressed and suicidal or were at some point.

>yfw you finally are able to see his smile full of joy and calm while he fucks you on the sand near the ocean.

I was about to say my Connie is pure, but then I remembered that his family died.

Even Sasha had a depressing past and saw the friendly village grandma being eaten alive.

Not now Armin.

As long as he survives I'd be okay with it. Actually I'd be okay with it either way.

But only a few of them are pure.

All shingekis are pure, regardless if I call them sluts.

Neither of them are depressed or suicidal, it's one of the few times being dumb came in handy.

>omegaverse
Why is that allowed?

Fucking is unnecessary as long as he's happy and at peace.

Take this to

too much gay in this thread

Disgusting. Historia doesn't deserve to suffer like this.

indeed

Confirmed canon

Fujobucks. If he wanted more of it he'd pander to the ELfags but he's got some integrity left. At least manlet fagging over Erwin is expected after the other things he's said and done.

that Erwin cosplayer looks accurate.

He panders to the ELfujos too, but ErwL is more popular at the moment.

Kek

>He panders to the ELfujos too
When?

>ErwL is more popular at the moment.
Isn't EL still like 3 times more popular than ErwL?

>panders to the ELfujos
Not in the manga, or unless you're deluded. The ErwL isn't pandering either but friendship since they're established confidants. Gay shit like the heart is retarded fujo delusion.

>ErwL is more popular at the moment
That's a surprise. Got sauce?

But user, Connie is a genius.

I've seen them twist some scenes like Levi handing him a tissue into pandering, or Levi looking at him on the wall. They're delusional but not much worse than the ErwLfujos and their cheek hearts.

You really want sauce? If you see the pixiv rankings ErwL is catching up really quickly while EL doesn't get much fanart anymore. If EL has more fanart overall it's because it had a lot piled up during the years, but this is about to change. It even showed on the popularity poll.

>Levi handing him a tissue into pandering, or Levi looking at him on the wall

Jesus, that's pathetic, by that logic, SC and JM (Mikasa, not Marco) get even more pandering.

>Levi handing him a tissue into pandering, or Levi looking at him on the wall
That's not pandering, that's fujos being extraordinarily delusional retards.

>popularity poll
What poll?

What happened to SC this chapter? They didn't even get a line.

I already said that.
>They're delusional but not much worse than the ErwLfujos and their cheek hearts.

The most recent character poll.

Delusional shipperfags already go full autism when their favorites are in the same panel.

They got one reaction image.

>The most recent character poll.
The manga poll? That's a long time ago. It's not an indicator of fujopair rankings either because at that point EL was definitely more popular, Erwin just got more fags among the non-fujo fans.

>That's a long time ago.
>last year
>a long time ago
If anything, Erwong and ErwL is even more popular now.

>Erwin just got more fags among the non-fujo fans.
Keep telling yourself that, they're straight men that ship cheek hearts.

Here in Japan, EL is still about 5 times bigger than ErwL, however ErwL stuff is typically more expensive and better art quality.

Isayama should have killed Sasha while she was still popular.

>Here in Japan
A-are you from Japan user?

she was meant to be killed back at the village with that bow and arrow scene, but the author spared her for some reason. I forget the whole thing, look her up.

This is what we got.

That would've been great and really dented the feeling that the top 10 were invincible.

Editor-kun said there was a better place for her death. He was wrong because she's irrelevant and unpopular now, killing her won't have as much impact as it would have had then.

>Editor-kun said there was a better place for her death.
Isayama said that, not his editor.

He probably didn't want her to die alone like Mike

She deserves a heroic death. I want to marry Sasha, tb h.

I'm from Europe but been living in Japan for a year. The cosplayers are amazing.

>If you see the pixiv rankings ErwL is catching up really quickly while EL doesn't get much fanart anymore.

From what I've seen in pixiv, LH was just as big or even bigger than those two. But then again I haven't checked it in a long time, it being filled with 99% manlet shit drew me away.