WHITE PEOPE

Need To Copy Every Other Race. Because all of them have racial identity and racial community. We need it, too.

Prove me wrong

Imagine NOT being the only race forced to pretend that race doesn't matter and to have no community of blood and kinship. White people are persecuted and denied that deeply human thing.

We need to change, and fast!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baktmCFS0nc
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people have created the world around you that you abuse and use. Without white people modern living wouldn't be so modern. Fucking niggers I swear you people are so stupid.

Every problem we bitch and moan about on Sup Forums would be virtually powerless over us if we had a strong, unified white community.... by and for white people.

We have to begin to build one, and Sup Forums is a great startingpoint for it.

I know white people created the modern world. so what?

Fuck racial identity faggot. American identity is all you need. im sick of you retards. You want to not racemix fine. Don't tell other people how to live though.

>Fuck racial identity
gtfo Sup Forums faggot

Also good luck trying to get Arabs, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Filipinos, Chinese and Native Americans to stop thinking and behaving both politically and day-to-day without identity politics. When whites become a minority, identity politics will completely take hold of America.

You're kidding yourself if you don't see it.

You're literally only talking identity politics.

My identity is American. Is yours faggot?

SUPPORT WHITE ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

THE NEXT STEP IN BUILDING A FUTURE FOR OUR PEOPLE

Whats a "peope"?

fuck

goodthread friend

your only identity is idiot

white people need to fight in this info warfare

Not true, we created the modern world
Nice try wog

what the fuck is the point of sticking to "american identity" when it's full of brown people

this
thread
is
pro
white

You Americans are rootless that's why your culture is shite. Unfortunately, you export it to the rest of the world now were infected too.

White identity being so inclusive of various European peoples inhabiting much of the world, it would be very powerful if they truly united and sought hegemony.

My apologies it doesn't sound that way from the wording. No European would ask those questions. It just is despite the propaganda we can see our culture around us. Although it is overlayed with puerile American/Globalist nonsense it isn't lost...yet

euros are the first retards to laugh at americans for acknowledging heritage

How can save the white race if white men fall for BBC

Whites are so great we can master our own culture while simultaneously taking from, improving upon, and refining other cultures. It's the curse of being exceptional. Sorry whites are so outstanding.

You need to make work of great cultural significance again. All I see coming out of America is Negroid rubbish.

Robinson Jeffers
youtube.com/watch?v=baktmCFS0nc

Johnathan Bowden -
Western Civilisation Bites Back

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

>black people
>broken english, drugs, violence, low IQ and bad music

Yeah I really want to copy blacks

Yeah just jealous we aren't the predominant power anymore I guess.

not in every fucking way

copy them in their ability to have and maintain tightknit ethnic communities, ffs

>ethnic communities
>niggers

All they want is reproduce with white women.

They don't though they murder each other at an alarming rate and are ill disciplined. They just make up for it with bluster.

whatever, the point in my OP is still correct, every other race has strong ethnic networks

Most Blacks still stay alive and have babies and are part of a community. Not defending Blacks, but it's not like even most of the guys end up dead. They obviously suck, but they are still racially aware and support their people, as shitty as they are.

>using english
hmm

FBI pls stop trying to get people riled up, this is a place for banter, making sure Germany pays, and shitted.com memes

ALL PEOPLE... need to say that white people copied their culture because they are insecure and suicidal that they are not a part of the master race

r-right