HOW DID YOU NOT CHOOSE THIS, ICHIJO?

HOW DID YOU NOT CHOOSE THIS, ICHIJO?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

macross.wikia.com/wiki/Ishtar
ghostlightning.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/ranka-lee-her-genealogy-of-hate-or-happy-merry-christmas-without-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=sBmEjZIcrtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this cuck

Watch SDF, Do you remember love is the in universe movie of SDF.

Where do I start if I want to watch Macross?

She was an asshole who's only endearing traits were being occasionally cute and being able to sing.

YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT

This.

Because she was a bitch.

the beginning

TV or Movie?

Both really

production order of course

TV then movie.
Yes, the movie is basically a recap. But it's worth it for the great animation and the Do You Remember Love scene.

He did good though.

Fuck you and fuck your trips. Minmay best girl.

>Cunts getting owned since 1983

Misa was superior my man.

Minmay and Hikaru cucked each other and other people so many times I didn't even care that much when she got cucked in the end.

SDF is the in universe television verision. All Macross shows/movies are in universe media so faggots like you don't get caught up in canon.

I think it's great how fresh each Macross entry is when compared to Gundam where Zeon comes back every fucking year

Zeon only comes back for OYW side material. I think Unicorn is the last Neo Neo Zeon we'll ever see.

>Unicorn is the last Neo Neo Zeon we'll ever see.

We already have the next big bad space empire in Late UC. There's no more room for Zeon.

>There's no more room for Zeon

>liking the genki slut instead of the pure tusndere

Old anime looks so weird

Oldsmobile Army, unfortunately.

there's an anime with the same character designer airing right now retard

Goddamnit.

HOW DID YOU NOT CHOOSE THIS, HIBIKI?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

sorry user this is a macross thread you seem to be mistaken

Minmay was shit from the moment she suggested that they throw themselves into outer space and she never improved until episode 27 I believe where her song saves everyone. Misa on the other hand is not a huge idiot and hella gap moe. Hikaru made the right choice, hell the only real choice besides hooking up with Max.

Best SDF girl, others need not apply.

silly user, Ishtar is from Macross movie

No it isn't

They got their asses soundly beat in f91.

>being this stupid

macross.wikia.com/wiki/Ishtar
user pls

He did. Minmay was just too good for him. So was Misa but someone had to take him.

is this Robotech II?

read the goddamn filename
it's the SDF Macross II: Lovers Again

It was a funpost, user.

Pls.

Movie Minmay was a goddess. Anime Minmay was a degenerate slut.

Why the fuck did they change her eyes colors for this thing? They were blue, for fuck's sake.

I might watch macross for her, worth it or not ?

They're both good. I prefer Minmay so him taking hag is fine by me.

Fuck off. He chose wisely.

NARUTO WHY DID YOU NOT CHOSE THI-oh wait that's right. She was a bitch. Never mind.

Ishtar is great but the triangle in II is poorly written and fucks her over for no reason. There's a reason that Minmay lost but not a reason for Ishtar losing. Keep that in mind then do it up if you want.

Watch SDF and DYRL first.

dont wanna watch her suffer, fuck it I only watched M7 and delta, guess I wont watch anything else.

I don't particularly adore Minmei, but Misa is just so much worse.

Worse isn't quite the right word actually, to me, she's so unappealing both sexually and non-sexually, she can't even register to my mind as a person, let alone a woman, but only as a non-existent entity.

What's up with Japanese always chosing the older one in Manga and animes?

>WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
He had good taste

vvevv lad

Yeah he does, sucks that he had to settle though.

He realized she only loved Music.
She never loved him. She was only using him as an emotional crutch.

in the movies maybe minmay is an option. maybe.

in the series she is a heartless moron

Very good taste, user

Actually fuck this Minmay a million times better, Hikaru a faggot, Misa an NTR cock-thirsty selfish bitch, lovely Minmay forever.

at least movie versions

She chosen wrong and she doesn't get second chances.

ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE FIRST CHOSES THIS FUCKING CUNT!

>she can't even register to my mind as a person, let alone a woman
Top kek

Grow up, Ichijo did nothing wrong.
He still fucked them both

That part was so stupid.
When I do a live action remake of SDF, the fish is staying out of space.

Is Minmay better in the movie or something? In the TV series she was kind of a cunt.

I dropped the tv show half way through because minmay and her cousin were annoying as fuck.
Recently watched the movie, which looked beautiful, and I actually felt bad for poor minmay in the movie because she was alright in there.

> I dropped the tv show half way through because minmay and her cousin were annoying as fuck.
Everyone get what they deserve.

I'd like if they could remake the original series, as they did with dragonball z kai.

Movie Minmay is the basis for Sheryl. Tv show Minmay is the basis for Ranka.

ghostlightning.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/ranka-lee-her-genealogy-of-hate-or-happy-merry-christmas-without-you/

This is a good read.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBmEjZIcrtY

What's the appeal of Minmay? I honestly don't understand what Minmayfags see in her.

Minmay and Hikaru relationship in the tv show: guy and girl who drift apart when she becomes famous. Kaifun ensues.
Minmay and Hikaru relationship in the movie: famous singer meets a soldier who is her fan. No Kaifun.

>Minmayfans
All Japan? She started this anime idol trend, newfag. She was the first one and perhaps best fleshed out anime idol. She changed from a brat to mature songtress.

Yes, she is. Also watch Flash Back. Shows her when she's 19 years old and she's a fine woman.

>Kaifun

?

Him. He's alright in the movie too. In the movie, Kaifun and specially Minmay are the ones who persuade Breitai and the Zentraedi to ceasefire. She is the reason why they don't fuck up the Macross. Even teaches them humor and other shit (they are captured along with Misa, Hikaru and Roy).

Minmay is like an ambassador. She presumably fulfilled this role in general in the gap between Flash Back and the end of movie/show.

I wouldn't pick Minmay either.

I had to laugh when Hikaru tried to guilt trip her with Roy in the movie when he:
1. Died because he was piss drunk.
2. She had no idea who he was at all.
3. Died because of HIKARU, not Minmay. Minmay wasn't rescued or anything. She was stuck with the Zentraedi and then she rescued the Macross with her allies.

macross 2 pretty good

GOOD I SAY

Why the fuck is there an ancient anime thread on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is only for ongoing anime, you dumbfuck.

This user has good taste!

So what happened to Megaroad 01 after it left Earth? Where are the characters from the original SDF Macross now?

What would they think about idol superheroes?

>REEEEEEEEE

The series is pretty shit honestly, I would just watch the movie then watch the next series

That's basic background knowledge. I'm asking why she's appealing in the context of the series, regardless of japan's taste or her being a trailblazer for idols. Also her becoming mature right in the end of all the fuckery doesn't do it for me.