NORTH KOREA FIRES MISSILES (again)

NORTH KOREA FIRES MISSILES, MISSILES IN THE AIR AS WE SPEAK.

Where will they go?
Over Japan?
Towards Guam?

Emergency sirens have been activated in Japan and emergency alerts have been broadcasted to residents

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/908452002232979461
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/908453571628236800
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/908452603419402240

Interesting threats from KCNA this morning:

>‘The army and people of the DPRK are unanimously demanding that the Yankees, chief culprit in cooking up the “sanctions resolution”, be beaten to death as a stick is fit for a rabid dog.
‘There’s limit to patience. Now is the time to annihilate the U.S. imperialist aggressors. Let’s reduce the U.S. mainland into ashes and darkness,’ a statement released by news agency KCNA said.

>‘Let’s vent our spite with mobilisation of all retaliation means which have been prepared till now. These are voices of the Korean army and people.
‘The behaviors of Japs, sworn enemy of the Korean nation, are enraging us. The wicked Japs should not be pardoned…
‘A telling blow should be dealt to them who have not yet come to senses after the launch of our ICBM over the Japanese archipelago.
‘The four islands of the archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche. Japan is no longer needed to exist near us.’

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
youtube.com/watch?v=hZMf716hCZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RqmPITCeH28
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mxpmn-LjJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED DPRK
A
S
E
D

D
P
R
K

it's already with luca brasi

I wish they weren't bluffing.
I wish he would light he fucking fuze, and send this world to Hell already.

"It is highly possible that this #DPRK missile is not actually intended to hit #Japan but is another overflight."

fake news, next thread please

You know, it's funny.

The U.S and South korean government boasts about how "muh THAAD and Muh aegis" could easily detect the flight path of the missles and shoot them down, yet they wait until the missle actual lands in the fucking ocean to report anything.

But once again, it's fucking nothing as usual

its a waste of money, have you no inner jew?

They are not going to reveal the technology on a missile test you imbecile .

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

SHIT IS GOING DOWN

I REPEAT

SHIT IS GOING DOWN

Yea of course (((they))) won't. But it would be better to at least do so. People lose confidence in this shit and shows how our taxes are being wasted

digits for retaliation!!!

No the defense becomes useless if the enemy can analyse the system. Then they launch a real nuke and what then?

I'm stunned at how impotent Trump has been in dealing with Kim. If I had one single hope for his presidency it's that he was not going to take shit from this fat fuck and would do what is necessary to end him.

Instead... he's just bent over taking it up the ass on a weekly basis.

No again. Say no to war its what they want.

This is probably the false flag that will lead to WW3. The remainder of the white west will smash itself against the hyper nationalistic Chinese, weakening both to pave way for the globalists to fill the world with dumb subservient mud people...

This could be it boyos.

you just triggered a bunch of trump cucks, prepare to be ripped

Please no. WW2 was enough brother killing brother. More whites dont need to die for bankers.

OK so honestly, how do we fix this problem? We can't have an unhinged isolated nuclear regime launching missiles over top of our allies.

But how? Nuke China and Russia's front yard and we have ww3. Invade and China backs. Bomb the fuck out of and China backs. Do we just say fuck China and see if they really care enough about NK to match us militarily? Do we have one of NK's missiles "accidentally" hit something to trigger it?

Sanctions are never going to work. Un will never get rid of his nukes.

is bait i bet

Nothing will happen.
I know this.
You know this.
I wish it would, but it won't.

China needs to be convinced to overthrow Kim. Even then it would be hard to stop the norks from flattening some of Seoul...

Nothing we can do. NK was allowed to exist for this very reason today, they were given nuclear technology to cause WW3.

The only option is either Kim halts his program or gives up nukes. I dont see how thats possible.

If China and Russia keeps allowing this, they are asking for WWIII.

He will never give up his nukes. He knows as soon as he does he goes the way of Hussein and Gaddafi.

Agree that is the best possible solution. Getting China to actually do it is the trick. Maybe it'll get to the point where we give them an ultimatum, war or they deal with him quietly.

Wow, it's fuckin nothing.

>inb4 they nuke somewhere completely unexpected and random

let's face it, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIAN, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, SYRIA, AND CHINA

THE TEAM hahahahhahahahhhahahhaa

THESE DIGITS WILL CONFIRM IF NK'S NUKES HIT USA OR NOT

fuck

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

nice and checked

Russia and China are in on it. Putin is a crypto jew and china is the worlds manufacturing base.

The only 2 real nations standing in the way of the NWO are Iran and NK. Thats why you nuclear deals with these nations to calm them down.
So its a catch 22? There must be a way out.

>WAR WITH RUSSIAN, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, SYRIA, AND CHINA

Why that's going to be a very difficult 30 minutes. I sure do hope they let us know before it's over.

>nuclear is real

Thank you kek

digits decide where the nuke lands

Rollin

THIS IS ALL A DISTRACTION LOOK AT THIS

archive.is/RTkCY

Comey and McCain paid 100k for fake dossier!

Because the data that the flight path produces is worth more than showing we can shoot them down u dumbass

Nothing will happen.

Hula niggers btfo.

uranus

SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS
>SOUTH KOREA RESPONDS

How is that responding

pissing contest

Please unleash the dogs of war.

the ultimate defense

fuck yea murica going to do something right... right... guys?!?!?

surely it wont be another non event that makes the entirety of the west look weak... surely

>Fires missile into the sea
>LETS FIRE OUR MISSILE INTO THE SEA NEXT TO IT

I think they are Chinas version of ISIS in a way. Pet project set up against the world to have as a bad guy

THE CHAD SUPREME LEADER

this desu. americans are just bluffing

Should have fired it northward.

traditional whale killing contest

A number 6 with extra trips

FUCK THE OCEAN 2BH FAAAAM

Can we take in japanese as refugess instead of mudshits and make ANIME AMERICAN

He's been handling it pretty badly honestly. But at the same time the DPRK has been issuing really unacceptable threats and ignoring the international community. They deserve that fire and fury, they really do -- remember you invaded Iraq for less, you only thought they had WMDs, the DPRK actually does. But the fallout from a S / N Korea conflict is too huge to realistically countenance

>responce
>sinking millions of bucks in the sea to trigger your neighbour
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice!

How is it not an act of war to fire a projectile over another country's airspace?

Seoul

Retards.

America knows about this shit the moment the missile takes off. We know what it is and where it's going. It's not a surprise that this shit lands in the sea, and then it gets reported. If it were headed anywhere important Aegis would wreck it in flight before Don lemon could get his interns on the story

How dumb are you? Do you know understand how technology works well enough to gather this up yourself?

digits say trump glasses them before midnight

noice

South Korea fired a missile just now. Japan asking US to bomb Pyongyang

Oh, I guess it time to impose all the sanctions. This time it will be really serious sanctions, you just wait Kim.

they're both trying to, without alerting the world since it would cause panic, destroy Godzilla before he reaches land

they should've fired it into the center of Pyongyang.

I bet Jeb had something to do with this...

Clarification: Why would an American missile defense system target shit that's sputtering for some random spot in the ocean near South Korea?

Wew lad

whats an appropriate ww3 song?

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

DO NOT ANSWER

youtube.com/watch?v=hZMf716hCZw

This is quite dope song, my african brother.

Drumpf will do nothing

He has to be very careful because of how much weaponry NK supposedly has pointed at Seoul, the minute action is taken against them they're going to blow that city to pieces, and they'll probably throw everything they can at Japan too. But you're right, talk is cheap and his talking isn't doing any walking. He would look way better if he just never made any threats at all because he really has been made to look impotent.

lol what?
k
to show it actually works and to deter Norks from firing

START STABBING THE WATER!

blood junkie

Warning shot

DEATH TO FUCKING ANIME SHITS
FUCK ANIME
FUCK YOU

This is the truth the people upstairs don't want us to know. I hope you all are ready for the upset when the news has to report Godzilla making landfall.

How does anyone even think this'll work? North Korea is nearly self-sufficient (with the side-effect of starving a lot of its population) so you could stop all outside trade and they'd still keep this up. Why even bother?

>Hokkaido

Is this Splinter Cell?

youtube.com/watch?v=RqmPITCeH28

Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

No one wants to be remembered as the man who started a nuclear war.

Will Rei or Shinji protect Japan?

Tokyo

youtube.com/watch?v=7Mxpmn-LjJU

Sky News Newsdesk‏Verified account @SkyNewsBreak 1m1 minute ago
Japanese official says the country's govt will take appropriate response to North Korea firing missile and it is in contact with U.S.

Japanese official says the country's govt will take appropriate response to North Korea firing missile and it is in contact with U.S.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES

I know a women who would though.

Mexico

rude af

Off by one, you fucking turbocuck pakistani lover low testo fag.