MAGA TIME: FUCKING BUCKLE UP

Donald TRUMP FUCKING KNEW HILLARY CLINTON WAS MURDERiNG CHILDREN THe NIGHT OF THE DEMOCRATIC DEBATE. TWO SOURCES FUCKING CONFIRM.

>Martin shkreli asks for DNA gets chopped

Shit is about to hit the fan

"I know where she was at. It's Too disgusting. I don't even wanna talk about it." -Donald trump.

Starts at 19:12
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXeFm0OecKk

Second guy confirms.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXeFm0OecKk

In too deep guys I'm pulling out fuckkkkkkkk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4
youtube.com/watch?v=EWtIGEZevDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait. she murdered a child THE NIGHT OF THE DEBATE?!?!?!

hes talkingabout her bathroom break stupid

Burrumpudump

he's talking about her draining her pee bag

"Where did she go?" -donald trump

I know where she was at. It's too disgusting. I don't even wanna talk about it." - Donald trump

Fucking spread all over Sup Forums Nowwww. It's fucking MAGA time.

Funny how an average person can remember this fast.

Kek
>CIA confirmed deep into this thread already.

GEt THE FUCK IN HERE

Fuvking spread lads. Get this to r/the_donald. Time to fucking get all the autists on this shit again.

Bump

Nice to see the CIA saged this thread and took it off the other pages. Fucking child murderers

That was just her having a health fit this is fucking ridiculous. She walked off stage to sacrifice children during a debate? You're a retard. I don't even doubt she does ritual sacrifice and the like just not then.

Donald trump was talking about before the debate why she was late.

Fucking CIA just won't stop will they.

STOP MURDERING CHILDREN.

She wasn't late to get there though, retard. She was late to come back to the stage during a bathroom break. This is some red herring shit you're pushing.

Here was the second link guys.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4

FUCKING GET IN HERE

>post YouTube sources

Kys and sage

Holy shit OP, please don't make us all look like total morons. She was missing from the stage when the debate returned from a commercial, walked back on late.

She probably shit her pants. You really expect everyone to buy your idea that she started the debate, left during a commercial break to kill children, then made it back onstage just a few mins after the commercial break?

Use your autism to research a bit more thoroughly. In any event, got a LOL from this

Bump
"Where did she go??"
Too disgusting!

This guy died last year, he got sick pretty fast, seemed poisoned to me.

>HILLARY CLINTON WAS MURDERiNG CHILDREN THe NIGHT OF THE DEMOCRATIC DEBATE

against bernie?

He was talking about her "bathroom break" when she probably had a seizure. You don't actually think she took time during a debate to murder children do you?

Or just eat a pineal gland on ice for a boost.

i thought she had to eat them or drink their blood shortly after and thats how she got that thing on her tongue would take to much time on the night of the debate unless she had them store the blood for her to drink later

What do you think that big, green glob was she coughed up into that glass on stage? WAY too big for just a normal loogie...
>Clinton barfing up pineal glands lmao
What a time line we're in

jesus christ i almost believe alex jones saying trump is drugged

look at that energy. trump looks like a fucking bumbling ghost now

What if it was just to empty some sort of poo bag or something and that's also what he's refering to?

You all have thick accents which make you stand out a mile. Using the supposed set phrases from your /pol phrasebook isn't convincing anyone.

She needed a drug injection-andrechrome-human adrenals. That's why she always travels with that big guy with the syringe. It is supposed to be an incredible burst of adreniline and then a fast downward spiral. Maybe she was spiralling and needed the hit?

>hillary was making lampshades and soap out of little children backstage the night of the election
This is bullshit, and I don't believe it.

trump

Never violate the terms of the Bond. hahaha

shut up nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=EWtIGEZevDw

This aged well. Sarcasm.

>>hillary was making lampshades and soap out of little children backstage the night of the election

lol

>This guy died last year
haahahahahhahaaha

hahahah

yes, this thread is at the heart of chaos