Why is gay wrong? I can't control my sexuality, it's who I am...

Why is gay wrong? I can't control my sexuality, it's who I am. Why do you want me killed when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm actually helping prevent overpopulation?

I'm not trying to make everyone gay like I am, but why is there no tolerance for people who are just born like this?

t. Gay for as long as I can remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go fuck yourself

being gay is fine but when you start waving around rainbow flags and making it the cornerstone of your personality you become a faggot and need to be gassed

>I can't control my sexuality
I can, show some willpower and restrain yourself
>it's who I am.
No, it isn't. You are more than just a faggot, or at least you could be more than just a faggot.

Also, so what if two guys kiss, or even fuck. Even if there were a risk of STDs from having sex, it's not gonna infect everyone who goes near them. Jesus christ!

Ok, at least you're being reasonable.

But there are actually still people who hate gays unlike you.

We don't want you killed, that's the Muslims who want that.

What we want is for fags to just SHUT THE FUCK UP about being fags and stop expecting the rest of us will think it's fine.

I don't go around telling the queens I know about my love for pussy and creeping them the fuck out, so let your "brothers' know they need to reciprocate and politely stop talking about how much dick/ass they get on the daily. It's gross, and really retarded. And exactly why many straight folks want nothing to do with you. Act civilized, be treated like you're civilized.

nigger no one on the board cares
stop shitting up the board
sage

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

You're as intolerable as anyone else who wraps their entire identity up in how they use their genitals. Quit being a faggot and act like a normal person that happens to kiss dudes. You'll be more accepted when you don't shove it in everyone's face like an obnoxious vegan.

Really it's just us gays are tired of hiding, and just want to be accepted as normal like everyone else, because gay isn't like a crime.

What the fuck is up with all of the faggot threads lately? Is this a response to the SHITTED stuff?

Sexual abuse of children is why being gay is wrong. Children attending pride parades is why being gay is wrong. ALLOWING WHO YOU WANT TO FUCK DEFINE YOU AS A PERSON AND MAKE YOU SPECIAL IS WHY GAY IS WRONG.

>Why is gay wrong?
because sex is for procreation, not recreation.
people that fuck for fun are either one of two things.
>under 30
>debaucherous

that's the bottom line.

Stay the fuck away from my kids, pervert.

Except when gay "fathers" adopt children to put them in human trafficking rings or when they adopt children to try to indoctrinate them into becoming gay as well.

You can't control your sexuality but you can control your urges you fucking pervert.
Your "sexuality" is at best a fetish and a gateway into pedophilia. Normalizing this shit is always in the last breaths of a dieing civilization.

Be honest OP...

were you molested as a kid?

Not all gays have sex you know. Some just desire deep relationships.

What's wrong with pleasuring eachother? You pleasure yourself when masturbating, so why is it wrong if gays pleasure eachother?

Again, not all gays are like this. A lot of us don't even want kids.

If your only personality trait is being a guy that sucks dick, I hate to say you're a shell of a human.

all these triggered bigot snowflakes

Like I asked another guy, what's wrong with pleasuring eachother?

Excuse me knowledgeable sir, I need further details please.
>Sexual abuse of children is wrong!
I agree! Where are you drawing your stats that all gays of all types abuse children?
>pride parades!
Could you source some info demonstrating WHY this is 'wrong'?
>all caps about identity or something
I wasn't aware anyone was doing that. It seems YOU'RE the one who is upset about who fucks what. You do realize you can't control what others talk about....right?

Now you're just dehumanizing us. Our only trait isn't just sucking dick, like what certain media makes you believe.

Do you even realize how hard it is to be gay? Or find love? If you think love is just sex, then you're probably the one whos shallow, not me.

gay as a tribal entity is a cancerous leech

It is an antisocial form of sexual validation and ultimately selfish towards greater soceity. But hey, why complain when you're already allowing perversion amd decadent vice lead you out of the gene pool. At least you won't pass anything on to the next generation except cum stains and a bit of microbiology on the genitals of another.

SO then it will be ok to pleasure kids, animals, and dead bodies right? Where do we draw the line?

>do you know how hard it is to be gay
Solution, don't make your fetishes into a lifestyle and you won't get your head smashed in for being an aberration towards God.

I never said or even implied that we like these things.

First, kids aren't mentally mature enough for sex.

Second, animals can't consent.

Three, necrophilia is gross and disrespectful.

Fuck off gay now pls kys homo

Why don't you answer my fucking question

Because this question is stupid. No, I wasn't molested, nothing made me gay but myself.

Nothing you ever say will ever change how fucking diseased you are. Nothing you ever say will change how your existence is an abomination to life it itself.

Hello there! I need some further info please.
>It is an antisocial form of sexual validation
You must be using some strange version of 'antisocial'. The word most psychologists use seems to be the opposite of yours. What gives?
> ultimately selfish towards greater soceity
Lots here. What is 'greater society', how does one come to owe 'greater society', how does one discharge this obligation, and what obligations does this 'greater society' have back to the individual?
>you're already allowing perversion amd decadent vice
Opinions. Are there not any fact-based words you can use here?
>lead you out of the gene pool.
It is physically impossible for a gay person to ever sire a child or birth a child? I think it's time for [Citation Needed].
>you won't pass anything on to the next generation
Citation still needed, as above

Most of America is tolerant. This is a place where we're not. Now fuck off.

no maybe a small minority but most of us have that exact mindset

we dont make our sexuality YOUR business, so why are you making it OUR business? We dont flaunt the fact that we are straight. Im almost certain i can speak for at least half of the country when i fucking say that.

It's not like evil or whatever, but it's fucking gross. We don't really want to see it or know about it.

Like when I was a kid, born in 1970, I was exposed to 0 faggotry growing up.

None at all, and any gay exposing me to any gay concepts would have probably been beaten to death by the police. Gays stayed in their neighborhood.
And I had no hatred in my heart for fags, none.

I don't even care that you can get married. It's never been a concern of mine.

But this rampant faggotry is too much, fuck off.

Also give us back vampires, they used to be a cool monster now every single one of them is a introspective homo or has a homo dream sequence, fuck off.

Fag shill fuck off

SAGE

most gays make it their business to make sure everyone knows they're gay, it should be private.

>We dont flaunt the fact that we are straight
>Every movie
>every commercial
>every 'date night'
>every mainstream book
>all comedy not specifically marked as 'gay'
>"W-we never flaunt anything!"
This is the very definition of privilege. You're so blind to how much you flaunt it that you think you don't flaunt it at all.

gay couples cheat on eachother way more than straight couples so this is blatantly wrong

How is homosexuality is a disease? How is being gay hurting anyone? And so what if I don't want to make another baby in this overpopulated world.

Then why do I have my very own flag then?

Sage

wtf i love gays now

>can't control your sexuality

Well I guess rape and pedophilia should be accepted. It's not like they can control it?

And this is why we gays have so many protests. To fight against this hurtful "norm".

fuck off you shill, being a fag is antisocial behavior amd homos are sick in the head.

The point of life from a biological perspective is to reproduce, one of the fundemental keys to life and the sole reason any of us exist. gays are degenerates because they chose hedonistic sex and scum lifestyles because they are fucked up in the head. You expect me to beleive they can raise a child when most fucking heterosexual couples cant these days? huh?

Nothing is wrong with being gay. I recommend you have sex only with men as much as you like and NEVER reproduce my good goyim.

You know exactly what I mean you delusional pygmy. The family structure is the back bone of civilization and normalizing fetishes like this only recedes its foundation. Homosexuality is a social disease and an unsustainable lifestyle. Lose that smug fucking dialogue and I might take your post seriously next time.

You filthy little faggot, you have just exhibited the exact kind of subversive behavior which makes gays an enemy to humanity. It went from having to not kill gays, to having to not imprison gays, to having to tolerate gays, to having to accept gays as normal. I could kill a thousand of you a day for the rest of my life and sleep well knowing that I have done my job in exacting vengeance on those who would engage in wickedness in the sight of the lord.

Sure being gay isn't normal, but that doesn't make me bad. Again, I'm not hurting anyone.

And why does it matter if 1 in 20 people don't want to reproduce? And who said every human has to raise a child?

The family model is a basic key to life. The human family model includes teaching your offspring good morals, ethics, manners, and setting them on the right path. Gay people cannot raise kids

>virgins talking about sex
>subhumans talking about what is normal
My sides on Alpha centauri

I don't hate you. Muslims hate you. I hate muslims. So we should be on the same side. Unfortunately there are way too many gays being SJWs, ignorantly defending the muslims who hate them.

Because 3/4 of pedophiles are men, who want to fuck little boys. is that just a coincidence? That gays are mentally ill to the point they cant fufill a basic biologically programmed function?

Being a fag is pushed on whites specifically to sterilize them and lower their birth rate. Overpopulation isn't an issue anyone cares about or considers a problem except white people, and that is by design. They teach kids they might be the wrong gender in kindergarden now in some place in Europe.

Because it's immoral and unnatural, anything that is natural wouldn't spread so much rampant disease to let you know that taking it up the sitter is wrong.

Plus the culture that comes with it, pride is full of hedonistic sodomite filth.

There is a disproportionate representation of homosexuality in western nations compared to others, while there may be many actual fags in those ranks, I think a lot are sick perverts looking for sexualised thrills or people who do it as a phase or for fashion, like some trans do.

All in all if you allow one compromise in a nation, this compromise will degenerate your nation further and further as you compromise for more things, we're seeing this now as the trans movement flourishes and the LGBTQIAAPTPblabla list gets longer and longer, only a matter of time before the zoophiles and the pedophiles want a slice of the egalitarian cake.

You people are a manifestation of the decay that has gripped the western world.

It's understandable for gays to act SJW. They've been dehumanized throughout history, but luckily it seems people are starting to become more open-minded and accepting of harmless behavior, with the exception of the alt-right and most republicans

Gay isn't a crime, but it's definitely not normal. Pushing normalcy to lower white birth rates. You're just a tool.

What do you think about trannies OP?

>I can't control my sexuality,

Exactly. You're a self centered degenerate who is obsessed with sex.

homosexuality is the result of how civilized societies have circumvented natural selection. Now the best fit doesnt just make it, but the bottom level ones do too.

Also, why do you feel that everybody in the world has to accept your lifestyle? You say people should mind their own business. Maybe you need to take your own advice.

>the family structure
You mean the atomized american one, which we only made in the last 50 years or so? That 'traditional family structure' which is a complete fabrication?
>normalizing fetishes like this
Do explain to me how a 'fetish' involving one person degrades the 'foundation' of the 'backbone of society'. Please source all new evidence, assuming there is any.
>Homosexuality is a social disease and an unsustainable lifestyle.
Surely there will be documentation of something this obvious and sure, yes? I'd like to read it.

I'm not trying to be overly smug, so I apologize if I triggered you. I'm trying to point out your underlying assumptions and how they are all meaningless words with no substance.

The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are fags. Your butt fucking isn't worth the toll on society.

being gay is immoral, being a tranny is immoral. end of story

But is not normal. A basic understanding of statistics will tell you this

>harmless behavior
Is telling kids to "twerk" in public while surrounded by faggots openly fucking and pissing on each other harmless?

Gay is gross, but if your natural instinct is to end your bloodline then by all means, snuff you shit genes from existence.

Probably. It could be anything making 3/4 pedophiles men. Male-dominance, high sex-drive, assertiveness, literally any of these things. And what you really mean is 3/4 of the people caught are men.

And who said procreation was mandatory to survive, because you can live your entire life without procreating.

Marriage is not and has never been about love. It is for raising children in a safe and stable household, something gays are incapable of doing.

Set yourself on fire fag

fags can fuck all they want, when they start raising kids and forcing it on children (something VERY BLATANTLY HAPPENING IN THE MEDIA, ONLINE AND ON TV)

So you believe people can be born with the mind set of not wanting to have children and being with another person who also doesnt want to make babies possibly losing out on 3-4 new children is somehow not a bad thing? you want people to tolerate that? its a mental illness or you had a bad childhood. fix yourself

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!!!

>It's who I am
That's your fucking problem
Do NOT have any aspiration in life?
If being a cocksucker the only thing you ever care about? The only thing that ever defined you?
Seriously dude, if it's not important then stop getting in my fucking face, I don't want to know that you like cocks in your ass.

Zero compromise. No fucking degenerates allowed. One compromise is all it takes to start off a chain reaction, we let gays be equal - now we have degenerate pride parades where grown men in assess chaps bend over in front of children and walk other men on a leash in full bondage gear. Now we have transsexuals and teenagers being roped into it as a fashion and killing themselves. We even have sick fucks pushing for hebephilia law changes, we wouldn't have any of this without normalising faggotry.

Faggots get the rope. So do dykes.

Fags are scum sorry but you asked. it is degeneracy

holy fucking shit this, of course post has no replies because nobody can think critically about anything

I'm never letting my child around a fag or a tranny. I can tell you that for damn fucking sure.

Heterosexuality is normalcy. Anything else is a deviation. I know there are gay people around just like I know there are foot fetishists and BDSM people around. I don't want to know about anyone's disgusting bedroom kinks and I fucking hate you people parading it in public where it doesn't belong, and I fucking hate you for turning "I don't want to know that you like to suck dicks" into a social stigma.

Okay, think what you like, because reality apparently can't go through your thick skull.

I just hope I never get to see you in person.

"homosexuality is normalcy"

>sex organ in shithole
>normalcy

>"We must make our race -- the race that allowed itself to be led to this state we consider so incredibly terrible -- great again! Because we are superior! And to prove it, we must murder 75% of our number and hide all history of the past lest someone decide to think for themselves!"
my fuckin' sides

me too, because I know most fags are child molesting scum and drug users.

I was raped when I was 15 by a faggot. I have had horrible self esteem ever since and I've contemplated suicide almost every single day. I think all faggots are pedofiles. They shouldn't be allowed to vote, own property, marry or participate in any other liberty that citizens have. They should all be castrated and stoned to death. Whenever I see faggots on the sidewalk I harass them because they are all scum.

nobody cares about fags
question the holohoax
sage

op is mad we know most gays are into eating shit, getting pissed on, and are pedophiles

wew

Then you should move to a different country.

You're a fucking faggot and I hope you get aids and fucking rot to death.

thats not an argument. Fags arent going to make a man leave the land that is his bloodright.

>child molesting scum and drug users.

This isn't even an exaggeration

Get aids and die, you dirty pedophile shit eating faggot

I'm born and raised in San Francisco California and I'm fucking fed up with faggots. Not all gays are faggots just like not all blacks are niggers. You become a faggot when you push your sexual preferences out in the open like this. I am straight, do I feel the need to post that I'm a breeder?

Not at all. I get you're trying to normalize homosexuality, but nobody needs to know your sexual preferences except your partner. I understand you are born that way. Simply put, I didn't choose to be straight so how could you chose to be gay. But you can choose to make it an agenda, you can choose to scream that you are a faggot, and you can choose to go to a message board full of degenerate neonazis and beg for them to like you. But guess what not everyone will ever like you. Just find people that will like you and surround yourself with their company.

Nice strawman you sick, perverted fuck.

Your whole existence is futile, you exist just to die. A meaningless, worthless life. No lineage, I bet your father is ashamed of you.

No inheritance for mate.

Also, just because one homo raped you doesn't mean all homos are rapists.

This is a problem most Sup Forumstards have. They fear the unknown, and when one sick fuck does something, Sup Forumstards assume they're all this way.