MCCAIN AND COMEY PAID $100K FOR PEE PEE PAPERS

archive.is/RTkCY
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WOW WHAT FUCKING MORONS

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/new-report-house-scandal-links-calif-ag-expanding-data-breach/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/
amp.businessinsider.com/facebook-twitter-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-2017-9
archive.is/RTkCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOD THING MCCAIN ALREADY KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT IN PRISON

THIS IS WHY NK FAKE NEWS IS ONBUMP!!!

When the dust settles this might be the worst day for the deep state globalist uniparty yet

No wonder NK distraction happened RIGHT AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. lmao.

Like perfectly synchronized clockwork
Obviously the dinner gossip wasnt holding people's attentions

>FBI insiders say fired FBI Director James Comey and Andrew McCabe, deputy FBI director, used Bureau funds to underwrite the controversial dossier on President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election, sources confirm.
>fbi insiders
>sources confirm
wake me when they aren't copying the yellow journalism practices of the main stream media

Dude this is a huge ongoing investigation any source going public is off the case
Dont be stupid

MCCAIN MCCAIN.
YOU FEEL NO FUCKING SHAME
MCCAIN MCCAIN,
THE PETTY AND CORRUPT YOU'RE ALL THE SAME
MCCAIN MCCAIN
SILLY TUMOR IN YOUR LAME BRAIN
MCCAIN MCCAIN
MOLOUCH CALLS OUT YOUR NAME
MCCAIN

We may all have taken bait at one time or another, but at least we can be comforted in knowing that it never cost us 100K.

bump

Why are trumpfags the only people that still mix up the dossier with random anons printing and highlighting jokes

McCain is an underrated mortal enemy of Trump
People tend to forget about him, but I'd put him in the top 3 of Trump's most vicious enemies

>I'd put him in the top 3 of Trump's most vicious enemies
to be honest i would rather McCain be sent to prison before Hillary or at least before the cancer ravages his brain

He's a fucking asshole. His legacy is gone.

It's all happening tonight fuckos
Death by a thousand cuts.

Bump for justice!
Peepeepoopoo on them all!

not only is he is NOT a war hero or hero of any kind, hes a scumbag.
LOCK HIM UP

It's the tumor causing personality changes in him. He's not fit for duty.

Don't forget this interesting development.

westernjournalism.com/new-report-house-scandal-links-calif-ag-expanding-data-breach/

And more here
dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

Hey that looks like that guy we know

Was this taxpayer money?

Even if it was. McCain wouldn't apologize.

Yeah, FBI is all taxpayer funded, thats one of the good sellable points to normies

>MCCAIN AND COMEY PAID $100K FOR EVIDENCE IN THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION

ftfy faggot

Trump loves the piss.
>wait until putin releases the tape for free

>he hasnt heard that mueller is reduced to investigating twitter trolls and facebook groups one by one
amp.businessinsider.com/facebook-twitter-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-2017-9

>FBI funds
>taxpayer money

you tell me. Is FBI a private organization that raises money through bake sales or do they get taxpayer money as a public institution (part of the federal government)?

i'd put him in the top 1 of the most cancerous

i'm sure they self fund to some extent with cia cohorts but yeah, this kind of shit they just reach into the piggy bank labeled "rural and suburban retards"

>Pee dossier is a pol creation
>Literally writing national, political history in the biggest scandal of all time
>Two, TWO presidents have read it
We're through the looking glass, people.
Best time line

McCain destroyed navy jets, killed servicemen, and collaborated with the enemy during the Viet Nam war. Don't expect him to apologize over a few shekels.

You mean like in the Russia investigation

lmfao which one of you did they pay, i know i've seen you posting before taking credit for creating the first version

>truepundit
huh, funny, never heard of this news source before

Fucking this. Hate this satanic piece of shit

John McCain is a cancer upon this nation, literally and figuratively... Comey is the Clintons' compromised bitchboy

Mccain deserves painful death for being the ultimate shill.

We were here when this all first went down. Rick Wilson & Evan McMuffin were right in the thick of it, along with Songbird. Wasn't it: Wilson gave it to McMuffin, mcMuffin gave it to Songbird, and Songbird & Comey went on from there & hired/got Steele involved? Anyone remember the threads - Wilson was laughingstock when it was found to be fake because he was hyping a sex "bombshell" on twitter?

I can't wait till that tape drops

I've lived in Arizona my entire life and I've never heard a good word about McCain. I've never voted for him in the primaries, and I know almost no one who has. How the fuck has he continued to be re-elected every time?

I aint clicking on that shit nigger

Probably idiot boomers who think he is a war hero.

Pull up a chair lads, this is gonna be good!

Mccain and comey buddy comedy set in military prison
Hollywood if youre listening

>archive.is/RTkCY

>"FBI insiders"
>truepundit

You guys are so fucking gullible.

no idt so buddy
Leftists are the gullible suckers

damn man seeing trump next to a certified pedo really left a mark.saved image.

bump

So MI6 agent James Bond Comey hired one of his British coworkers to write it huh.

LMAO. Picturing Comey doing anything at all other than tripping over his own lanklet legs and then crying like a bitch about it is amusing.

> sources said

wow, its fucking nothing!!!!

this is the story of the century and the MSM won't cover it

If you say your prayers and eat your vitamins, user, someday, maybe soon, they will have to

Can someone answer why Trump is keeping McCabe around? He should have been fired months ago.

Transplant a portion of McCain's brain cancer into Comey

McCain is quite possibly the most anti-American corrupt politician ever to disgrace a Senate seat, second only to Clinton herself.

>could shit out something better for 100k
fuck i could've even made it look more official looking too.

I thought the dossier was created by some anons from Sup Forums & "leaked" to people.

>Insiders say...

It's called TRUE pundit so you know the stories have to be true.

>The FBI routinely pays third-party private Intel firms to gather evidence used to secure federal search warrants and arrest warrants, as well as FISA court warrants.
>The FBI does not vet the privately commissioned investigators, like Fusion GPS, who work “off the books” for the Bureau.
>The FBI pays such contractors from a budget that is not part of its public expenditures. The transactions are confidential, therefore, Freedom of Information Requests (FOIA) on such transactions are easily and legally denied. Steele and the firm Fusion GPS may have performed additional privately-commissioned intelligence work for the FBI.
This is insane, anons. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON? YOU DIE IN PRISON YOU PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG SEDITIOUS DEGENERATE TREASONOUS TRAITORS WHO (((man))) THE CURRENT YEAR ALPHABET AGENCIES. FUCK YOU. DIE.

john mccain is blackmailing cianiggers to personally spy and collect information about me.

Based Columbo is based.

Maybe because it's not true? Do you not think Fox or Breitbart would have a fucking field day with this. Fuck just think of all the money CNN could make putting the spin on McCains fractured Republican party.

The story isn't fucking real. it's garbage clickbait.

Jew please leave

>degenerate leftist believes the tape shows trump being peed on- not michael obongo's bed being peed on.
Even if this dossier were real- but it's not- but even if were, most would consider it to be comedy gold and will make Trump's all-time-great mythos even more legendary and based than it already is.

>Anyone who doesn't like and subscribe to True Pundit is a jew. Up next Obama's Real satanic birth certificate found! REAL TRUE! NOLIE! SEX ALMOST DIED!

The DNC "hack" claim renders this entire dossier a fake and a hoax.

"""sources"""

Holy Shit

dead god. I hope Sup Forums gets mentioned during the trial.

If this were true the implications are dire. There will forever be a tape of your 45th president getting urinated on by prostitutes. To be viewed and laughed at by the entire world. A disgrace to your country and the office.

Aside from that it puts all of his actions and comments and everything regarding Russia under extreme scrutiny as he would have been compromised only to be then used and revealed anyway. Fucked like a whore and then cucked.

Thats the mythos you're talking about.
A stupid perverted traitor forever to be marked as the piss streaked gravestone of the american empire

>that reddit spacing

ahh, ole lobotomy mccain, he's just a corpse going through the motions at this point lmao

shouldn't he be resigning?

McCain appeals to the left here just as much, if not more than, he appeals to the right. He's always been slimy in that sense, but he didn't really start going for the
>middle isle
until he decided he was going to run for President. It has worked for him here because we are surrounded by secondary sized Democrat cities and tertiary sized Republican towns with a large Republican core (Maricopa) that also has a lot of Democrats in its constituency. That's how he always edged out other candidates. Pull the party line just enough while making the typical incumbent argument to keep the rivals with real potential away. He's been so successful that there are quite a few of the "conservative" establishment here who think amnesty is a good thing.

Actually they're known as paragraphs. Used when writing long thematically connected blocks of sentences. Here's an example above used in a college essay.

Maybe you'll learn how to do it too if you ever get into college champ.

Mccain is about to meet Satan to have his anus eternally pounded and Comey is about to be investigated and prosecuted and jailed. What sweet sweet revenge for all the innocent people they've murdered.

Trickle up theory seems to work very effectively. Do they really have such piss poor intel or are they just that stupid?

And every testimony we're going to see has to be public.

Again, it's a hoax. It's never been alleged that he was peed on. Ever. Learn to read. Not to mention the fact that President Trump is a famous germophobe.

>piss poor

my sides

kek yeah at this point shit or get off with this bs

most normies wouldnt care and would actually like for it to be true, that way then they can recreate the scene at home with their loved ones or their enemies

And yet absolutely nothing will happen to Comey or McCain, in fact they will be celebrated as heroes. This is how much power Trump currently holds.

(((sources)))

Actual sources

>germophobe
Well, urine is sterile, so that's not a problem.

>Intel chiefs
wtf I love AMD now

wait so they paid for them as in, funding their creation? or someone came to them saying "i got this dirt on Trump, but it dont come cheap" and fleeced them with fake peepee Sup Forums fanfiction????

Yes

Pee pee poo poo is a legitimate business model.

Someone really needs to tell /r9k/. I'm sure they could use the money.

>
yes to which?

Someone came to them.

4 chan made a fake piss fanfic

went to rick wilson

rick wilson gives it to evan mcmuffin

mcmuffin sends it to mccain

mccain sends it to CIA

CIA to steele

Steele to FBI