Why do we tolerate black people

why do we tolerate black people

the only people i've ever had problems with were other white people.

maybe empires are violent and evil for using violence and slavery. after all, it was capitalists who brought them over.

Why you tolerate niggers?*
>fixed

Because Shlomo will call us racist if we don't.

try leaving your suburb

Me and my white friends occasionally fight. Me and my irish best friend from school even got into a fist fight one over a dispute. It's normal on occasion, but you're still friends in the end. Black people are different. They are not your friends. They just antagonize you and keep you like that. They alienate you and never welcome you. It's completely different. Even if you fight and are in disagreement with other whites, it's completely different from niggers. They want to kill you and wipe you out.

This.

Guys, niggers just need to be lined up, shot and killed. It's that simple. Round em up and torch em. We need this.

This isn't a war you win with words. We need to just wipe out the black genes as if they are an aggressive form of cancer that need to be excised, radiated, and killed off.

Fucking America right here. I bet those niggers taunted that white guy for months before he finally had enough and snapped.

Posting a lot in my own thread, but fuck it. I'm red-pilled to the solution. Niggers needs to have their heads sawed off. It's the only way to fix the black problem.

Jews can die too, of course.

Fuck I hate niggers so bad. Guys, I don't care. I'm stocking up on guns and bullets. They got to start dying in droves.

Calm down user, the war is still a few years away.

anybody not sick of blacks and their endless excuses?

act in defense only. no reason to go to jail over dead niggers

cuz I am

They are liberals' pets

blame these dumb fucks

The real question: why do we tolerate white "people"?

>white

isolated incident

Fuck, I want to see niggers killed so bad. My heart aches for a race war. When will people see the truth?

same girl?

>I want to see niggers killed so bad.
get to work on a Bubonic sickle cell virus

There is literally nothing wrong with black people in general. A lot of them were born in the toxic gangster rap culture which has helped mold them into hedonists. Its a shame, really. They used to have a wonderful family oriented upbringing, for the most part. They need to get back to their roots real bad. This whole black and white fighting each other is just sowing major division which will get both groups further and further behind the curve. Grow up, kiddies.

I'm going to try and prepare my home to be able to be converted into a militia if need be. Idk when or if the war begins, but I know it has too. Niggers got to start dying. There is no talking to them or convincing them or changing them. They are nigger animals. It's like trying to talk sense into a hyena. Hyena starts trying to attack you, you put that fucked right down into the first. I've had enough bad experiences with niggers to know. They ARE AWFUL.

Why did a black do to you personally

>no muh 12% and white wymen

dey dindu nuffin dey was gud kids just dem hippity hops for them child supports, bring back dem AfriKANGZ roots, peace and love smdh yall crackas is sum'm else

you put that fucker* right down into the dirt*
lot of typos, but I am fucking passionate about this.

wow

>There is literally nothing wrong with black people in genera

If anything why do we tolerate whites with all the bullshit they pull. Ive seen them cause just as many problems as blacks, you're both the problem

>There is literally nothing wrong with black people in general.

>They need to get back to their roots real bad.
lol, I don't think that you really want that.

>black kids afraid of white cock

>why do we tolerate whites with all the bullshit they pull
you said it, mang

Living around them and going to a school with a similar population as this I've had a lot of shit experiences with them.

Believe me, you don't want your kids or your grandkids one day to go to a school with these pack animals everywhere.

just ONE bad apple here, folks

the majority of black people are rational and good people

I have a dream

that one day

Negroids are incompatible with white civilization. They should be returned to subsaharan Africa and quarantined. Without food from whites the negroid population will crash down to 1% of what it is now, and that is only sustainable with cannibalism.

>Things that never happened, the post.

be judged by the content of their character

and not the color of their skin

Because they do a lot less of the bullshit in that webm.

sick of the far right media always showing black doing bad - they are good people

Because liberals are really stupid

>tfw taking bait from watermelon flag role player
Maybe it's because you if you didn't tolerate us then you'd be relegated to living in a mudhut.

because you are cucks

> the only people i've ever had problems with were other white people.

>Judge nigger animals by the content of their character
>end up hating them hundreds of times worse

I do believe, in the 60s, that there was a time when it was true. No longer, sadly.

laws n sheeit

Our own government and laws cuck us. It's time they have to get overthrown too.

c'mon, guys...they aren't ALL like that...

For every one of these cases you have white serial killers, child killer pedophiles and mass shootings. As bad as blacks are its nothing compared to what whites do

Bump. I don't know user, we could get rid of them in a month if we kicked shit off, but no one wants to coordinate, be smart about it, and act.

I hope you do. Good luck!

> its nothing compared to what whites do
you are so right

Why can't they just ask for their money in a menacing negroid voice? Why knock them out?

Why do these make me so angry?
Why don't people ever help?

It's always groups of them. What the fuck. I haven't seen "gangster" blacks in forever.

Again, these must be shit areas in general.

>you have white serial killers and mass shootings
nigga, what?

>6 nogs can barely handle one white guy and his lady
nigs really are pathetic on every level, even ambushing him like a bunch of pussies they couldn't keep him down, and notice how they start running when they only outnumber the white men 2:1

>you have white serial killers and mass shootings
whaaaaaaaat?

Oh bullshit. Go to a predominately black public school or university, or go volunteer in the nigger jungle known as the projects.

this is the definition of MASS MURDERS
it happens every week in every American city

ya dumb, nigger

>Fox News
Wew youre a moron, they have been caught on numerous occasions pushing propaganda and fake statistics

> pushing propaganda and fake statistics

the FBI

See As much as I hate niggers, I want white liberals to suffer torturous pain before they die.

Blacks are stupid dumb dirty animals. You can't be that mad at a stupid dirty animal from acting like a stupid dirty animal. It's the white piece of shit liberals that pass laws that enforce us to act kindly to the packs of hyenas that constantly assault us, steal from us, kidnap our little girls, and kill us. Without you fucking white liberal cancer cells, we'd put bullets into everyone in the nigger community and end their disgusting blight on our simple community.

because humans have naturally auto-segregated for thousands of years until jews stepped in and forced us to go against the laws of nature... which is the result of all the horrible bloody conflicts we have to deal with today

thanks a lot you wretched fucking kikes, nobody will miss you when you are gone and banished to hell, never allowed to reincarnate in this world ever again

Why, OP, why? Here's the secret reason..
Halloween is a holiday that Americans increasingly enjoy. While it's much fun to go to haunted houses in October, it's an experience of a lifetime to walk through one behind a few black chicks.
That's the best reason I can come up with.

>Fake infographics

Why do you fucks keep posting these? they have already been proven to be fake

fucking niggers

What did slavery do to them personally?

>proven to be fake
everything is fake
read your Crime section of any american city's newspaper

racism was created by jews to make less people anti semitic. they did it so well even the blacks bought into it. imagine if people didnt spend so much time trying to cut down blacks and blacks didnt resign themselves to stereotypes that were created by the jews. white people would dominate and everyone else, except the jews, could learn to thrive

Is that a security guard in the back doing fuck all?

>Being attracted to diseased black mentally ill women.

FUCKKKK THESE PEOPLE

The best part about this is they really thought they were cool as fuck for doing this

I want to saw a niggers head off so bad.

any webm's where niggers try to do shit like this but get shot?

please?