/skg/ - Time to get comfy

SKYKING GENERAL
Japanese government sent out nationwide alert to all mobile phones advising citizens to TAKE SHELTER.

cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/north-korea-missile-launch/index.html?adkey=bn

It's finally happening. WW3 begins tonight.

*** What the heck is it?
>SKYKING is operated by the United States Military. Some of the messages are transmitted from Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

*** What does it mean?
>The transmitted codes are likely One Time Cipher Pads, sometimes known as a Caesar Cipher. This is a set if codebooks held only by the transmitter and recipient of the message and they have the only two copies of the codes and know which letters and numbers mean what. Once it is used, it is never reused.

*** What are they for?
>SKYKING messages are probably sent to nuclear elements of USSTRATCOM and maybe intelligence units. Most of the messages are probably benign; "Nothing new, all is well." Occasionally, it can be assumed a "Something odd is happening in Russia, we will let you know if it gets worse," message is sent.

*** Can we decode them?
>You won't crack the cipher. Seriously, no you won't. One-time pads are unbreakable.

*** What does the repeating SKYKING mean? >The amount of times "SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER" is repeated correlates to the urgency of the messages. Or, for that matter, how many times the Authentication Code is sent.

>SKYKING is a Boeing E-6 Mercury "Looking Glass" NCA circling somewhere over America ready to TACMO in the event of a nuclear strike.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/duR4R
archive.is/RTkCY
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
youtu.be/iBsbhZ4Mv3k
k3fef.com:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived that
archive.is/duR4R

WRONG

WRONG

MCCAIN AND COMEY PAID 100k FOR THE TRUMP DOSSIER

archive.is/RTkCY

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

>It's finally happening. WW3 begins tonight.

*yawn*

I like how the Norks can launch these things with impunity and we just wag our fingers at them like faggots.

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

bump for possible skykings

I just heard something but it wasnt in english on 8992

>Some of the messages are transmitted from Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM)

Did Kimmy do it??

Well theyre launching them into the sea. Its really up to Atlantis to defend its territory.

Isn't Atlantis part of NATO, or am I thinking of Atlanta?

WE

The Brit Royal Family are Illegitimate and so are every National Government on Earth.
The Celtic Church has resurfaced and they're fucking angry.

The psyops over.

(((They))) just want you afraid, the Westphalian System of governments has collapsed and they want you to think they are protecting you.

Fuck Kim Jung Bum Cum
Fuck Elizardeth Saxburg-Goth
Fuck Ronald Blumpkin

Launching a projectile into another country's air space is an act of war.

Join the Happening HQ discord for happenings and operations of said happenings
Discord/9CAy8Hf

I think it's cause they have a nuke in one of the satellites they launched last year

There's no possible way that thing would still be floating around if that were the case.

>"These repeated provocations on the part of North Korea are unpermissible and we protest in the strongest words,"

>nukes are the ultimate freedom and independence
oh shit new sanctions for NK, no more toilet paper for Kim.
the west cant do shit about it, they always sanction something and pretend as if they sanctioned something new.

>we
Fuck off leaf

The buzzer has really picked up the pace, there's a shorter interval between buzzes now

I'm monitoring youtube streams here
youtu.be/iBsbhZ4Mv3k
the happening level is low at the moment

>tfw Kimmy celebrates my birthday by nuking Japan
best leader

Is skyking... an Ethiopian?

Wuz we... space kangz?

>WW3 begins tonight.

Go to hell fuck boi.

Happy the-last birthday, faggot, make it the best one, it's gonna be a blast!
i'm kinda jealous, my birthday was dull

Shut the fuck up, self-righteous nigger.

mildly underrated

Middle of the morning and no flights in or out of Seoul? Only 2 aircraft over Northern South Korean air space?

There are a lot of retarded threads on Sup Forums but Skyking threads take the cake. Absolutely pointless.

Love your work

What are the chances of trump going nuclear on best K.? Surprise mofos!!!

Theres a weak signal at 8992

What? thats not what a Caeser cipher is. Ceaser just moves letters X ammount of spaces.

Try k3fef.com:8901/

Nothing will happen. We will call a un meeting, pass another sanction and bitch at china for not doing their part. Trump may fire off a bit on twitter, Kim will talk some shit and then we will do it all again.

Airline pilot user checking in.

We were airborne and flying into Tokyo when Best Korea launched. Company sent us an ACARS warning.

Sadly we didn't see the missile. Pic very related.

Call "Pan-Pan" over the ATC on your next take off and then squawk 7500 before shutting of ADS transponders.

Do it for the lulz, faggit.

Interesting. Thanks Pilot user.

No

Welcome

Coooommmeee oooooonnnnn! Please?

underated comment

Can you tell us what is going on in Japan right now? Are people really seeking shelter as OP says?

Literally no one gives a shit here in Tokyo.

Shut the fuck up you dickless faggot
>Sjw star trek thread up
Literally the only reason that pointless thread is up is because it has sjw in it. Stick to this thread anyway because it reflects how pointless your life is

>MFW DKPR launches a nuke at Berkley, CA giving us a double happening as lefties riot and burn in nuclear fire.

So thread is basically a... s a g e?

If you were hoping for Japs running and screaming in the streets.... then, yes.

But hey maybe Best Korea will actually land one on Jap soil and then they'll be a solid happening.

Just please let me NOT be on a layover here that day.

Cheers to you user. That is the greatest thing I've heard today. I will sleep with comfy dreams tonight.

What was will be, what is will be no more. Meow is a time of evil.

Fucking kek, gotta love that ACARS system though.

AV bro here I do warbird restoration, cant fly though due to shit eyesight

There were 3 E6s flying around earlier