Daily reminder- I cucked you teehee

Daily reminder- I cucked you teehee

Kayo is a fucking disgrace, her mother was right.

Let the war on NTR commence.
>All NTR is forced drama

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you try to force this meme?
The only ones cucked are the little boys who should get fucking b& from Sup Forums forever for making a ltitle girl her fantasy gf, and neckbeard degenerates who fapped to her.
Basically, we need mods to erase this.

You could say we need this
. . .
*puts on glasses*
Erased.
AWWW YEEEA

Haha^^

Well memed my friend ;)

Who needs Kayo when there are Kenya and Airi? Satoru won, Kayo's shit not a prize.

What a shitty reminder.

epic fаm xDD!!!

More like who needs Satoru when there's a cute Hiromi

Jesus Christ fuck off you underage cunt.

>image.jpg

Jesus Christ with this meme. I get it. You wanted a romance thing to happen.

But there never was. That was never Satoru's goal and you know it. He was never romantically interested in anyone in the series, not really.

He was obsessed with changing the future, no matter what it took. He was a goddamn 29 year old man (albeit an emotionally arrested one) in a 10 year old body.

And when he saw Kayo again, and saw her baby Mirai, his reaction was one of joy and wonder because he did it, he created a new future, at the cost of his own past.

He wasn't cucked, he wasn't a creepy pedophile romantically interested in a little kid, and even if he was, what kind of self-absorbed lunatic expects a ten year old to wait potentially forever on romance for the sake of a person they knew for only like two weeks and for all she knew might never come out of the coma?

Christ, this fucking "cuck" meme. Can we "Erase" that, huh? The entire shitcunting fad of ejaculating "cuck, cuck!" like you're a goddamn rooster?

Cuck-adoodle-do!

i'd rather a cuck in glasses than obese feminized neckbeard desu

Right.

Who the hell would hit on an obnoxious kid when there's Airi waiting?

Your daily reminder that people who defend Kayo are KEKS

>he fell for the degeneracy meme

Holy shit you're worse, go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

Look at how hapy she is. What a monster.

Who wants adult Kayo anyway?

Based

I hope we get to see more NTR in populair anime

The threads made me laugh my asshole off

>women should stay in love with a person who went into a coma at 12 for 15 years
Can this meme fucking end

Brah, it's a troll meme and you're falling for that bait. No one with a brain thought it was cucking, stop giving fucktards like that a (you)...

THEY WEREN'T FUCKING DATING. THEY WERE 11 YEARS OLD. THERE WAS NO KEKING.

>I cucked a boy and I liked it
>The taste of his salty tears
>I cucked a boy just to try it
>I hope my fanbase don't mind it
>It felt so wrong
>It felt so right
>Don't mean I'm in love tonight
>I cucked a boy and I liked it
>I liked it

I-t's not NTR, he never like her a-and t-that's not how NTR works, h-honest. LOL.

I'm in the same boat.
I don't really care either way, the people who scream "KEK" at the top of the lungs and the people who get super butthurt and try to "defend it", they're both fucking hilarious to me.

Best boy won the Satorubowl. All is well.

old meme senpai