And smoke and laughter
Their feet no longer
Underground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFiStD9fiAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are China dresses lewd?

WESSSSSSSSST

I'm still not comfortable on this idea of an idol liking a boy in Aikatsu, i know theres some people in here that don't mind it, I wasn't into Pretty Rhythm because of the boy drama but we'll see how it goes, I do enjoy the clash against Yume and boy though I guess?

We'll see how it goes, it just sucks Ako will never love me, i love trash talkers and tsuntsuns.

Love me Ako...

oh, she'd never love me anyway and yes the episode was pretty good, seems to be getting better.

I want to fuck Lala.

Is she Otome and Yurika's offspring?

Yume will NEVER get with Subaru! Checkmate, /ai/theists!

i think that is what they are meant to be

More like the offspring of Yurika and Kokone.

That makes sense, I could definitely see Ako being the center of my world.

Oh great, we finally found Yurika's spiritual successor.

I think we should celebrate or some shit.

How's her butt, though?

Soon

Quads confirm.

Idols in real life like boys too they just don't show it so they can keep pumping money.
nothing wrong with idols liking boys.

Ako is the best.

Is there a committee who decides on fanartists' next meme clothes for the month?

I want Yuu to kick me.

It's all a conspiracy by big companies and they pay the artists to draw fanart to make the character popular.
Most recent example is Hestia in dnugeon long title.
I read it on 2ch so it must be true.

Great way to use resources, sasuga nips.

And artists who draw meme clothes on twitter only do it for the likes and retweet. Same for the sluts who cosplay using meme "clothes" when it's just slutty underwear.
I bet your fav Aikatsu artist don't even actually watch Aikatsu.

Rolla on my bed.

>I used to look forward to Thursdays, and get the aikatsu episode as soon as gets out.
>Now Im just like oh hey there's an episode today, and oh great the subs are maybe I get it later.
Don't get me wrong I like Stars and I don't feel the connection yet.

She's just so bloody lovely.

Odayaka ja nai

First good episode.

What is this garbage?

/pc/scum can't be the best, please leave.

>ded inside

/pc/scum is the best, but only because it allows me to see Senpai.

Can't wait for the full version.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFiStD9fiAg

That's how I felt, but I've finally come around. It's not the same, but I'm starting to get excited for the weekly episode.

>nothing wrong with idols liking boys.
Kill yourself.

All idols like boys.

Then they shouldn't be idols.

Correction: They're allowed to like boys,they just can't have a boyfriend when the are an idol.

Listen here, thought police. You have absolutely no right to determine what others think. You should be ashamed of yourself as a human being for trying to force your ideals onto others. Or how about this: If you don't like idols loving boys, then you shouldn't be alive. Promptly kill yourself.

>wanting idols without basic human needs and desires
You're in the wrong idol fandom. Try Vocaloid.

How are they produced? Also there seems to be a defect.

Horrifying.

It's whats expected of them from their fans. Don't become an idol if you're not going to follow the rules of the industry.

No, that's not correct either. Do you actually listen to the lyrics of the songs they sing? A large proportion of all idol songs are about love and having a boyfriend.

Fuck off. We both know that's a completely different thing than having an actual partner. You want your idols to be whores?

You're the one who isn't understanding. This conversation is about idols loving boys, not having a boyfriend. Orihime, one of the greatest idols in history, already approved it. And please don't use words you don't know the meaning of, in this case "whore". It only makes you seem like an idiot.

Boys ruin idols.
Thankfully most idols don't like them.

Aside from being in love with a boy like Koharu and Rola get out of Ako, it doesn't look like even having a boyfriend is unallowed going by Nozomi (the blone M4)'s comment and Yume's reply You can argue Yume isn't an idol yet, but Subaru certainly is.

I ruin idols.

>Orihime, one of the greatest idols in history, already approved it.
Irrelevant.It's the fans that sustain idols,and they don't want them to be whores.

Who wants to marry Orihime here?

Koharu is an Osaka Okan!

>Juri
>defect

Too ATSUI for you?

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

>Make the same fucking thing
>Call it season 3

>being surprised later that Akari killed Aikatsu

I'm not sure what you're saying. You wanted a totally different show? Axeing was a tradition, not just running out of ideas or something.

>aikatsu s3
>It's the same thing! I hate it.

>aikatsu stars
It's completely different! I hate it.

When will stars get a coloring book?

When Yume gets top idol.

The thing is that Akari was only an original character in S2, in S3 they tried to make her Ichigo 2.0, by copying what she did. This didn't work out so they just made her win everything.

I think it is too early to form an opinion on Stars.

I'll take the other armpit.

No, she didn't copy Ichigo. In fact, almost none of their activities overlap from what I can remember. As for winning everything, Ichigo didn't, and Akari's gen didn't really have as many direct competitions.

Still waiting for the Shion & PPP spinoff movie.

Stop that.

I could understand all the others but I'm lost on this one.

I agree, I feel like Akari arc went away from competitions versing each other so no one would lose to "everyone gets a prize" just like the Aikatsu music awards movie. Though seems like majority of the people here don't like it, I just think they wanted the arc to have no "losers" and be friendly compared to the constant draws and battling in Ichigo arc.

For the most part though, it was still everyone getting different prizes, except for the specific competitions. Skips won, Luminas lost, and then Akari won at the very end. Though I don't remember anyone losing individual auditions to randoms ever.

The lack of a Mizuki or at least a Seira figure is what killed Akari gen. No wonder Stars has a Mizuki for each main character and a Seira in Rola.

Why is Hime so creepy?

She's doing satanist hand signs.

I'm sad for those two sidles. Yozora clearly has already decided on Koharu as her slave.

You underestimate the amount of love Yozora has for her darlings.

She definitely rigged this.

My favorite episode so far

>Subplot about Yozora using her slaves to maintain her position as S4 and how these past years she sabotaged any girl who tried to challenge her

I want to fuck Yume's armpits.

I want to rape Yume in the ass

I want to rape you in the ass.

I'm ok with that