bato.to/comic/_/comics/kokkoku-r18659
youtube.com/watch?v=3Badfj_sj28
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like raw digitals/scans and translation begging thread

what's so wrong about that?

>What are you working on?

>tfw when there's so much dust and you're a lazy fuck
I keep putting it off. Kick my ass into gear, anons. Or give a near-magical shortcut.

>38 volumes
>scanlation at volume 2
Are you planning to kill yourself? That's way too much work

Any translators who like Koike Keiichi's work(Ultra Heaven)?

Got my hands on a rare oneshot of his. Taken from an anthropology book(seriously). His latest work. Need someone able to translate it.
It's about Navajo Indians.
imgur.com/a/7CQ79

If you do it, send the script to habanero scans.

My other series aren't as big but they're lengthy as well. Bakuon Rettou is 18 volumes, Gaku is 18 or so, Bucchigiri is 12, A-bout is 18 or so. It'll take a while but I'll get there. I really enjoy it so its not too bad

underage go

I was trying to re-translate early Kinnikuman volumes because the ones from Toriyama's World are quite shit and some lines from later chapters went missing.

Here's some preview of chapter 1

Is there Chinese tool user? It seems to be no longer available for younganimal-densi because they would change the URL on the viewer. Just trying I added domain like "comicviewer.net" in cdcViewerTask section on support.json but still not working. How to fix it?

What's going on jcafe?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Seems to be fucking dead for me. What the hell happened

Because all that bullshit and paranoia about ebj etc means there's no point updating there anymore.

Not that one thread, the site is literally dead.

Same thing.

Why bother uploading to there if you're worried about them keeping watch. More activity on the site --> signalling to them you have workarounds etc. --> assumes they'll get closer watch/adjust things more

You do realize there were things uploaded there that weren't from ebj, right?

You do realize what the word 'paranoia' means right?

user gave us the script for ebj on the previous thread. It's a bit shabby compared to omd.

I thought it's おま環 kek anyway thanks

What can you do if find you are reading low quality scans?

Take YKK for example, extremely popular as you know. Here is page from chapter 9. Hi res and crisp.

Reminding that it is time to buy your own scan.

Now here is a page from chap 11.

All the lines and text are blurry as fuck. And the resolution is a lot lower.

I was hoping there would be some higher res, better quality raw scans I could use as source to and re-set the text on them. But no better quality raws exist.

What, if anything can I do in this situation? These low quality scan do not really seem to do a series like YKK justice.

Is there any page where I can check when a Volume will be available as ebook? There is a series where the newest volume came out last month, but I still can't see any ebook anywhere although the previous volumes are all available as ebooks.

Try bookwalker

waifu2x the shit out of them, resize them to a resonable size and sharpen if necessary.

You can check if Amazon has a preorder date for the Kindle version. It usually won't be more than a month after print.
What series?

Nope not there.

Volume 9 of マイぼーる!

I find myself translating doujins from Engish to Spanish at the 3:00 AM, what did go wrong in my life?

Or compare the print and digital release dates of previous volumes for an estimate.

Going from the print/digital release dates, it looks like all the previous volumes had a one-month delay for ebooks. Don't know why 9 wouldn't be scheduled, maybe it'll have a two-month delay or maybe it's not getting a digital release at all.

I hope your spanish isn't as broken as your english.

>マイぼーる!
It's hakusensha, because they are tooooo late to release their ebooks.

Dont expect simu release of this one.
Funny how KEYMAN finally have simu release thought.

>Funny how KEYMAN finally have simu release thought.
Probably because Comic Ryu itself has a digital release now.

Seeing how the first 8 got ebooks I doubt that they'll stop midway.

Yeah, seems like I gotta wait a month or some more.

you just killed me.
What went wrong?

Anyone? I need your help.

>Seeing how the first 8 got ebooks I doubt that they'll stop midway.
Hopefully, but you'd be surprised. One series I remember had its ebooks outright removed from the internet for some reason.

>One series I remember had its ebooks outright removed from the internet
Which one? I'm hearing this for the first time. Didn't think that was possible.

竜は黄昏の夢をみる. It's a two-volume series by the duo that does all the Zelda manga so I was mildly interested in it. I ripped the free sample at some point and meant to buy it when I had more money, but then it just said "no longer for sale." At least it's short so I can get physical copies if I really want to.

sokuyomianon is still alive?

He left/stopped to rip quite some time ago.

so he is gone from godness?

fug

habanero scans should have the raws. ask them.

Do the Sup Forumsfags have some way to bypass paywalls or do they actually buy the manga they rip(ped)?

Is anyone going to translate the serialized version of Ane Naru Mono? Japanese raws are finally out on Comic Walker.

Hey, if you're still here, would you mind starting on translating Mujina chap 4.7?
I finished up typesetting 4.6 and plan to release it later today so it'd be helpful.

>the Sup Forumsfags have some way to bypass paywalls
only sokuyomi user and anybody can do on jumpplus
>they actually buy the manga they rip
except above two stores

>Mujina
How long does part 4 even go for? I stopped reading it halfway through, it was getting way too long.

They provide english digital rips, so it truly is bought huh.

15 chapters. It's up to 5.5 as of last week.

I think the French group Iscariot has some good scans but last time I checked their mega folder was missing the last two volumes

Actually a quick Google search yielded a online French reader so if you have the tools or time you could just save them off that

Good god, we got like 14 chapters still, whoopie.

any teams in need of a cleaner/typesetter?

Gantz waiting room does!
We have 3 volumes of translated script for a great seinen called Kokkoku. Hox approved. If you help with just a single volume, we'd be grateful.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kokkoku-r18659

i'm sold~ i'll make contact in a few hours

today is a good day.

Hey I read this series in its entirety. It's great. Best of luck getting the chapters out.

Thanks.
btw, could you help with translating this? We're planning to do all of his oneshots. Most of them already have scripts though.

I'll do it if I have the time but that possibility isn't likely so you might need to ask other people as well. I've got my hands pretty full playing catch up on other series right now.

I understand, but we aren't in a rush. how about within a couple of months? only if you like it, naturally.

also, Koike's short, Shadowman and Astroid releasing soon on batoto! (they aren't as good as the Navajo one, though.)

any script for ebj books? willing to provide some raws if i have a way to rip these damn books.

>willing to provide some raws
elaborate

For the rookies, or those ones who cant clean well, I left this useful video here, actually I have seen the thread already and wanna share it XD

youtube.com/watch?v=3Badfj_sj28

1. use my account. buy raws to provide for scanlation.
2. use script to rip books for raws.
3.???
4. profit?

>Sharing a Spanish video on a primarily English-speaking website
>9 Views
>XD

Most people aren't going to have a use for this, and I say this as a Mexican.

He's just baiting. That's not even a tutorial.

There was a manual script posted in the last thread, if you want something better you'd probably have to find someone who has the updated OMD.
What were you planning on buying?

I have

Share.

Then why are you asking?

>Ese video
>Limpieza

wew lad jajajajajaja

that's not me. im trying to get some better raws for latest volumes of all rounder meguru. do you mind sharing the manual method?

I remember it being posted a thread or two ago, so it should be in the archive. It's just saving whatever's in the canvas element.

Gonna ask again, can anyone share raws of this
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82344

First Volume alone would be enough

nah link expired after ten minutes that time, so it's not in the archive at all.

sendspace.com/file/tslgtm

Thank you very much user~

Not him but I'm interested too. Is there a simpler method that doesn't involve print screening? I remember I opened the script you're talking about but was too retarded to understand how it worked.

10min
pastebin.com/Mf3gjxDJ

Redirecting for this guy Now rip the three volumes of 'インビジブル・ジョー'

You still have to buy things to rip them.

He said he'd provide raws if he had the script here

got it thanks. インビジブル・ジョー 1-3 yeah? i'll upload all three volumes somewhere after i rip them.

Did he ever say what raws he had?

To rip the left image you need to press ctrl and enter, or you resize the whole windows so that you see only a single page.

Who cares, if he's buying them?

Based.

Just post it in the usual place.

Oh, I thought he meant he had stuff bought already and would rip that.

Are you just getting whatever people ask for? I've got a few series I've been trying to find.

I tried it with Grease but nothing happens when I press enter while viewing the manga. I guess I really am too retarded for this.

close your browser, open it again, try ctrl+enter

so i got the script working, but goddamn ripping three volumes with this method is going to take forever. i'll try to finish it by today.

and one more thing but wheres the usual place?

Anyone working on Makoto Raiku new manga yet?

Madokami