777D CHESS - BIG NEWS IS COMING

I've figured it out. Trump is still /OUR GUY/. This is the ultimate chess move happening RIGHT NOW. Here's the plan.

The biggest powerhouse in the world today is the MEDIA. They use linguistic & visual tricks to put the masses into a trance-like state. They can program people with emotional responses to anything. ("Racist! Sexist! Climate Denier! Truther!" etc etc)

Think of all the videos we've watched over the past two years of leftists losing their fucking minds. These aren't bad people. Perhaps just low IQ. They are Americans. They're hypnotized and brainwashed. Yuri Bezmenov told us all about it.

Trump is trying to save them. He's breaking them out of the trance. If he can get these people to support him, even momentarily, then it demolishes the evil archetype the media has implanted into their consciousness.

Only then can we move forward, logically & rationally, as a united country. He hasn't betrayed us. He's on the front lines, engaging the enemy. This is psych warfare on the grandest scale in the history of the world.

As old Yuri said, the brainwashed person will not believe even if you show him proof. When the big news drops (probably pizzagate proof) we need these people to have freed minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER: Ordained by Kek

>Trump is trying to save them.

theyre the minority tho? theyre literally the vocal minority. how about trump stops catering to the few and actually starts doing what the majority elected him to do?

no more "chess."
get to work.

archive.is/RTkCY

Mccain and Comey paid 100k for the fake pee pee dossier

archive.is/RTkCY

archive.is/RTkCY

Do you want a civil war when Obama gets arrested?

you mean to ask if i want the liberal minority to act like violent terrorists so we can actually arrest and stop them? yes.

No. He is sucking deep state cock. RIP USA

Triple checked for KEKs blessings

Former trump supporter here

Voting for him felt good at first, but honestly the guy scammed us. There's no 76D Mancala going on.

I'll believe in Trump when he reveals who actually did 9/11:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

Some people are evil.
You can make the argument they're "brainwashed" but why aren't I? Why am I not ANTIFA? Its a choice. Trump is abandoning the people who CHOSE him for the sake of those who CHOSE to oppose both him and our Nation.

Trump needs to act in our benefit or he can fuck right back off to whatever golf course he came from.

>no wall
>illegals still here
>hillary still free
>israel still Jewing the USA
>ANTIFA not illegal despite massive support to make it a terrorist group

well trump? im waiting!

Sorry, but not only are those people beyond saving, they are not even worth saving in the first place. If it came out that pizzagate was real, the left would rush to the child traffickers' defense.

This. It sucks to have to admit it. He's just a Jewish shill. It's high-time we just crank out the anti-trump maymays and get this shill out of here.

We have fuckall concrete information. People need to settle the fuck down.

HELL YEAH BASED TRUMP STICKING UP FOR THE POOR ILLEGAL SHIT SKINS!!!

AMNESTY FOR ALL MUDS FUCKING BASED

You're delusional mate. Trump works for the elites clearly, quit the fucking mental gymnastics and accept reality you brainwashed fool.

This could definitely be what's going on. I'm incredibly skeptical but I won't discount it outright. Should be an interesting next couple months.

I'm tired of this 4D chess bullshit.
He sold us out.
Trump doesn't give a fuck about the "forgotten man".
If we don't violently overthrow the government and put someone in power that has the will of the people in mind nothing will ever change.
Our votes are meaningless.
Nothing will ever change unless we the fucking people force change.
We tried voting.
We tried voicing our concerns.
We tried reasoning.
If we don't stop this the white race is doomed.
Fuck Trump. He lost all my respect today.
I went to bat for him.
I lost friends and family for him.
I went to free speech rallies and got called a Nazi and a biggot to support him and the American way of life.
And what do I get in return?
Amnesty.
No wall.
No mass deportation.
No national concealed carry.
No reduction in taxes.
I'm officially blackpilled.

> Some people are evil.
>You can make the argument they're "brainwashed" but why aren't I? Why am I not ANTIFA? Its a choice.
I think you're right to a certain extent. But not in all situations. Here's an example.

Many people will say Hitler is the most evil man in recent history. Why? Well, he gassed millions of people and burned them in ovens. He also allowed gruesome medical experiments on these people. He bombed the shit out of London for fuck's sake. Any rational person agrees HITLER WAS A BAD GUY.

But wait, what if the holocaust & medical experiments didn't actually happen. What if he offered generous peace terms to Britain and she denied them. What if we've been lied to our entire lives? Minds can be freed.

To all the people arguing that he's a Jewish shill of whatever, you're wrong.

He's actually just a massive fucking retard who most likely let financial advisors manage his wealth for the last 50 years while shit talking celebrities for attention

This is totally true.

The fact is, if trump revealed proof that Hillary was guilty today, about 30% of the population would refuse to believe it - NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROOF WAS.

Trump needs to weaken their emotional conditioning before he shows the proof. its starting to happen, but it's not enough. Ideally he can force the left to make some big mistakes that make him look good.

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!

>What if we've been lied to our entire lives? Minds can be freed.

agreed but im failing to see how supporting israel, for example, will open minds about how evil israel is. i cant understand how cucking is going to open minds about immigration, either. can you explain why trump is pandering to the minority in spite of the majority?

You promised to deport illegals and build the wall, I watched you do it

Can't break the conditioning without shutting the media down. Can't shut the media down without violating the Constitution. Can't violate the Constitution without getting impeached, etc. There is no peaceful, legal solution anymore.

there is no majority

who are the people who elected trump as president?

But these people are legitimately brainwashed.

They do NOT think for themselves and just react emotionally.

Their emotions are programmed by propaganda so that allegations like "racist" just set them off and there is no way to reason with them.

You guys know it. I mean, it's obvious if you have ever spoken with a SJW. It's not brainwashing as depicted in the movies, but these people have buttons that can be pushed effortlessly by propaganda. And there's no argument or allegation too stupid or outrageous for them to believe.

h-holy shit... triple trips

You guys are beyond saving.

The "Jews" are divided. 25% are observant religious Jews who believe in God and obey the Torah. They are conservative family people and they supported Trump.

75% are openly atheist and mostly likely secretly worship an ancient Hebraic deity called Moloch while drinking human blood. These are the kikes. These are the ones in control of media, Hollywood, and other forms of cultural manipulation. These are the ones Hitler fought. These are the ones who voted for Hillary. These are the Bolsheviks from the Frankfurt School. Look it up. All atheist kikes.

i understand that some jews just want to MAGA and not destroy the white race. but i also know the liberal jews behind our media take their cue from Israel/MOSSAD. are we all just pretending Israel is /ourguy/ and its only the liberal diaspora who oppose us?

Precisely.

I guess the most important thing is notice that to Trump might have always been happening and that no change is going to save them for the only time being.

Honestly, I don't know. And I think very few people do. It could be a war of kaballah occult magic going on at the highest levels.

You can use the conditioning to break the conditioning.

For example - you can make them outrage over and over until they are exhausted and the conditioning is "extinguished" (partially).

Or you can re condition their handlers/leaders and co-opt them.

Or use their conditioning to make them fight amongst themselves, which would break a part of their conditioning (ie when Antifa attacked journalists and suddenly journalists changed their stories).

It's hard but doable. Trump is good at this though. It seems to be his forte.

i think its kabbalah, m8.
and have no idea if trump is /ourguy/ or not.
but do feel like with all the waiting around...nothing getting done...not a good sign.

what to do if trump fails us?

>what to do if trump fails us?
Prepare for war.

fuggggg

bump and checkd

sheeiit

god damn it

He is with us

Don't leave out the NWO-Jew-Zionists. Above-billionaire influence class. They fund the leftists and own the neocons to bring subversion into a one world government. 25% conservatives seems like a high figure. Bear in mind many of them are also victims of the globalist propaganda machine and believe incredibly stupid shit like the non-Jew neo-left/right such as supporting the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, They associate their Jewish identity with what Jewish oligarchical media cooks up using conservative dog whistles.

Only a small portion of Jews get redpilled to see through the lies and bullshit on all sides of that spectrum, to cut the umbilical cord of the Zionist identity. It's not easy to redpill them. They're taught to see critical words as "antisemitism" much like a Christian evangelical sees critical words as an affront to their identity. Only the highest critical thinkers are able to embrace truth and facts, separating anti-Jewish-supremacy and anti-communist-subversion literature from an attack on their individual body.

Checked.

Do you really wanna go thru the rigmarole...

Checked

>what to do if trump fails us?

Guess you'll have to wait and see.

Also a former Trump supporter here. I enjoyed all the shit posting but we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

And all of this in 4 years? (yeah, maybe 8, but let's be realistic)
Nothing but a big-bang-tier HAPPENING will save him past late spring 2018.

CHECKED!!!

He's heeeere

>those digits
>those doubles
PRAISE xD

Rural and suburban retards

Shitposting aside, whatever majority there is that supports Trump it's not by a wide enough margin to ignore the other half.

BY THE NINE

praise kek, may he save Trump.

Shadilay, brothers. SHA-DI-LAY

This is my wife we're talking about...

Who wouldn't?

Some retards just don't understand The Art Of The Deal.

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world.

And stop acting like 800,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up.

PRAISE KEK!

I can't tell if peopel are actually this stupid or just emotionally reactive. It's obvious what he's doing.

Checked holy fuggg.

800 000

stop shitposting and start renovating that wall, Juan

More like 5-20 million after chain migration

absolutely happening.

>800,000 new Americans
Wew lad, get ready to slacken your arsehole and bite that pillow

> →
>Trump says Rice is the tip of iceberg.
Big news is coming.

bump

bump

Go back. You must go back.

bump for visibility

>you realize theres a reason leftists turn right, but never the other way around

Kek has left us a message for these difficult times
Remember and hold strong

checked

Yes, it's all part of an elaborate plot mere mortals can't understand yet. Just keep waiting. Don't use common sense, there's no way a person with no core principles surrounded on all sides by scheming kikes would ever break their word or backstab you.

Definitely

Guys don't worry this is all just 85848D chess. Trump gargling and swallowing Israeli semen is all part of his master plan.

nice

Oh so modern liberalism just spawned out of the ground from nowhere? Do you fucking think at all before your hands touch that dorito stained keyboard?

I'm sorry, user.

This user KNOWS

I'm in for a Civil War.

America
> american
America
> seriously wtf?

You have got serious fuckin parts of yer brain missin

> die with your rage

god yes

55=11x5
22+33=55=5x11
K is the 11th letter
E is the 5th letter
K is the 11the letter

>it hasn't even been 1 year since Trump was sworn in
>hasn't even been given full 4 years to fix things

You guys are literally retarded and expect results this fast.

That's what I've been thinking. Trump's got 4-8 years and people are expecting results in less than a year?
Delusionally impatient.

bump

>gemantria
Kill yourself.

>There's no 76D Mancala going on.
Exactly because at this point its 1488D 3 player back-gammon

:(
I feel the same way user

This is the same tier as those "prophecy" chain e-mails boomers send each other

o.0