Itt:Shitty forced drama's

Itt:Shitty forced drama's

it's missing bokumachi

Your life

5cm/s is the only good one there.

>Doesn't provide alternative shows he thinks are better
Fucking dropped

>shitty
Well thats just like your opinion man. literally loved all of these, snafu is a bit weird tho

KAGA

I wouldn't call Clannad shitty, just overly dependent on predictable contrivances to generate emotional torque.

Is the "forced drama" buzzword just thrown around by Sup Forumsutists so they deal with shows that are sad and want to shitpost about how much they did t cry during it? Literally every anime I have seen posted on here that would be considered in the 'drama' genre has been labeled forced drama by you spergs.

>Anohana
>forced
Nigga please, the sorrow of a group of friends slowly growing distanced until they might never acknowledge each other even if they met is pretty real

One day people will see Shigatsu for how shit it is.

I'm pretty sure nearly everyone sees it for it being just completely shit.

Do the characters do stupid or illogical things that instigate drama? Yes. Than the drama is forced.

Do events happen for no other reason than to cause drama for the characters? If yes than drama is forced.

Not really... It won awards and shit

Hahaha. As if awards mean anything concerning quality.

Ef a tale of memories is worse than all of those combined. Its so bad, that it is downright offensive. its the worst anime has to offer.

SAO won awards ya dingus

Well maybe that means that you should reconsider you opinion on SAO rather than that the award givers are wrong

Clannad AS > WA2 > Anohana > 5wallpaper/sec > Angel Betas > Oregairu > Shitgatsu Kimoi.

True but that dont change the fact a lot of people didnt think it was shit

The word you're looking for is "melodrama," you illiterate chimp, and even if you did have a grasp of the English language beyond a 2nd grade level, you'd still be wrong.

>forced drama

I cannot wrap my head around people enjoying Anohana more than Angel Beats.

Angel Beats presented what felt like one of the most annoying characters in anime history to me, then made me feel shit about hating them because they were just enjoying their mobility since they were fucking paralyzed their whole life. And in general had a nice ending twist and in a sense was a series about the reward of being an organ donor.

By comparison, Anohana was a pretty standard/cut and dry story about a ghost/dead girl and people trying to figure out how to get them to move on. It didn't really do anything unique or get me feeling anything.

Besides, Menma never aged, so the whole thing felt really pedophilic too. Yeah yeah,

> being weirded out by loli on Sup Forums

make way for the queen of forced drama