Baki Dou 88 AND 89

You can't stop an avalanche as it races down the hill. You can try to stop the seasons, girl, but you know you never will... unless you're Motobe Izou.

Motobe reveals the reason behind his interference, the Meme God makes a shockingly bold statement about his own abilities, the return of the shenaniganest character in the series, extremely ominous foreshadowing, and the beginning of the bar scene. Check 'em out, dear friends!

spinybackwebdesign.com/baki-dou-chapter-88-89/

I think this chapter further solidifies the idea that Itagaki's Musashi has a weird thing for avoiding unnecessary violence. A radically different mentality from his greatest foe... so far.

I cant believe that Gaia is fucking back after like 2 decades

Somebody stop mad man Memetobe already
I don't understand what the hell Itagaki is even trying to achieve with Baki Dou

>I don't understand what the hell Itagaki is even trying to achieve with Baki Dou
trying to re-establish Motobe as the god he is

The memegod you mean? Cause he is nothing but a joke at the moment.

He fought one of the Prisoners dude.
Also he was there when everyone went to go meet Pickle

>a joke
The Meme Deity will be the one to take down Musashi. He's a hard-ass motherfucker who grew up on the streets. Don't underestimate him.

>He fought one of the prisoners
Fuck I was going to call bullshit then I vaguely remember Gaia whooping that ruski's ass in the arena

Convict arc was the fucking shit, Too bad Dorian got turned mentally into a little kid by the end of it. He was the best convict.

I prefer Yanagi and Sikorsky.

Yanagi was the only real threat out of the five, because his poison is (supposed to be) an auto-kill against anybody; and he was the only one who didn't have nonsensical endurance/regeneration - Dorian basically died like 6 times, then just got up and walked away.

And I like Sikorsky because of how unique he was as a fighter. He didn't know any martial arts (as far as we know), he just fought by pure brute force and a rough equivalent of Gaia's environmental warfare. Also, using his super-strong fingers as blades was a cool novel idea; the only person to do something similar since is Musashi.

My problem is the fact of baki never encounter Dorian, plot armor in maximum, Dorian are able to kill baki.

Didn't he just jump into the middle of a fight with a sword and stab one of the prisoners with it like a retard?

that was so random.

Sirkov is shit, his only beat weak characters and run away, every time he met a strong guy he take is ass kicked , fuck he's losse for Gaia, the guy how lose for 16 years old baki

fuck, mentioning Hulk "Dorian" Hogan makes me sad :( jams Charles Aznavour - O Toi La Vie...

No. Shibukawa was having difficulty approaching the fight because of his aikido warning senses, so Motobe took the initiative and showed up in his stead. He completely decimates Yanagi, a weapons user, and basically tells him that he's garbage at weapons. Yuujiro shows up and ruins the fight.

>Sikorsky sucks, he lost to weak characters like Oliva, Baki, and Jack
k

Sikorsky's best contribution was getting beaten by Jack in a phone boot with that poor random sucker between the two.
>yfw Baki and Doppo are back
>yfw Musashi got his sword in the latest chapter
>yfw either the sword is haunted or he's a fucking esper
>yfw Musashi will kill Pickle with his real sword

Him getting beaten by Gaia was pretty bad though,the dude lost to fuckign kid Baki.

Hey, Gaia came the closest of any of his rival to actually killing him.
Getting so close Baki's fucking Ghost saw his body.
Not Gaia's fault Baki say 'NAH' to BEING HUNG

It's unfortunate, I would have enjoyed seeing him as a reoccurring character.

I consider that as Baki actually dying. Remember Yuujiro saying that endorphins can allow a body to do things after death? That theory applied both there, and with Kaku.

What, you don't think Gaia got stronger in 5 years?

I have to say, before I thought it was just a family thing, but I guess Yujiro just has a really bad habit of losing interest in fighting anybody who actually is able to scratch him.

First baki and now musashi, the dude's just like "Ok then. Guess our fight got interrupted. Man that sucks. Now we cant fight ever again."

He got buddy buddy with Musashi, it's not the same as Baki.

Besides, you might say that Yujiro is as curious as Baki in regards to the man, right now I guess Yujiro just wants to see how far can Musashi go with just rusing and shit, now that he got his sword we might see Yujiro becoming a bit more proactive.

Besides, it's not like Itagaki's gonna make clear statements on those two anyway.

When I get our version of SoO 257 out, I think it'll make more sense.

Yuujiro really just wanted *a* rival that could give him a challenge. He spent 18 years making one out of Baki. Once he'd accomplished that and was sure that Baki was a true rival, he wasn't bored anymore. Just knowing that there was someone that he could *theoretically* fight for more than five seconds gave him ease of mind, I think. If he ever completely ran out of stuff to do again, he'd probably go fight Baki or Musashi until he was sated again.

>Also, using his super-strong fingers as blades was a cool novel idea
Shinogi?

>Sirkov is shit, his only beat weak characters and run away, every time he met a strong guy he take is ass kicked
You could say the same about Dorian. He spent like 2 volumes beating up fucking Kato and Suedo.

Are you guys continuing Grappler Baki, or should I give in and read those new Wild Fag volumes?

We're still going, we're just letting them have those 2-3 volumes. While they're still of lesser quality, they're not bad enough for us to bother redoing them and make everyone wait longer for updates. That being said, whenever Ratman releases v20, we'll be out of the childhood arc! Hurray! Finally get to see what Maximum Tournament is like in the manga.

that's entirely different and you know it

Who's Ratman?

Reichan.

Kato is a street fighter, he take a very damaged Dorian, he fight better than 90% of the crew

>legal justice warrior
kek

what are you even trying to say

Dorian was really strange.
My memory of his fight is really blurry, because I read that part when I was already tired.

But he like, fights, and his style is like the wire thing. And then his real fighting style is the glass shard karate. And then his real fighting style is hypnosis. And then his real fighting style is kenpo.
And he like fights until he get his ass kicked, and almost dies. Then he gets up and beats up the person for not finishing him off. Then he gets beat up again. And gets up and kicks the persons ass again.

I'm confused. Do you use already translated chapters or something? Maybe this is asking a lot, but is it possible to get a tl;dr of how Spinnyback works? In relation to Baki the Grappler at least.

I'm honestly just curious.

Yep that's Dorian in a nutshell

is his shoes /fa/-approved?

ayy who cares

What are those?
New Balance for poorfag grapplers?