Boku no hero academia

>[HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 07

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3OS705FAYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought in the manga the villain team won because Iida did something at the last second.

Did they change it?

YAMERO

Villain team didn't win. But Iida was praised because he was the only one who actually did well in that test

Why is Mina so sexual?

>youtube.com/watch?v=S3OS705FAYA

That OST better play when this scene happens

The pacing of the anime feels so slow it's gonna be disappointing as hell if we don't get more than these 12 episodes.

You misremembered. Heroes won. All Might does say Iida did the best job, since Uraraka revealed herself too early and had to rely on Deku is pull something out of his ass, Deku used too much power and destroyed the building, and Kacchan didn't bother to work as a team and also destroyed the building. Iida changed the environment so his opponents couldn't do anything, making him the MVP of the match, even though he lost.

Who's the artist for this? Saucenao doesn't work

im convinced that people who dont like kaachan are just bootyblasted bullied kids

Then prepare to be dissapointed

It's funny how after this Bakugou shifts to being more cooperative. He learns from his (few) defeats with a tenacity I wish I had.

In this episode
>AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

vip?

Bakugou boy is fucking hilarious. Hope he doesn't get side lined

Nobody bullied me as a kid and now I feel left out.

He's the deuteragonist, he never gets sidelined even when other characters are getting limelight.

How many fucking times are they gonna re-use the same clip of young bakugo and deku walking in the forest?

This is now the fourth time and it's fucking obnoxious.

>When you blackmail her into into letting you fuck her.

>those Uraraka moments

Shes kinda cute in the anime huh

I got bullied until high school, got sick of it, kicked someone's ass, and by the time my suspension was over even though he attacked me first I never got bullied again. It's not as big a deal as it seems.

IcyHot needs to get on top of this, pronto.

She does need money

Enami katsumi, those are the only bnha works so far

Yeah it's definitely being paced with the complete unwavering expectation that it's going to become an ongoing series.
12 eps won't even get to the sports festival.

Isn't this the official translation. Jesus christ, I would want my money back if i had bought it.

>Grimgar

S2 when??

Yeah even though the flashback is different they always use that one and the one in the park

It was actually twice

They meant MVP. That's why Fallen angels is a nice way to understand some things a bit better. posted the wrong page

It's the 2nd time you fuck. learn to count.

I'm glad he stopped using this shitty costume.

Thank you

Hopefully fucking never.

Reminder that deku will continue to wreck his arm and learn nothing about how to control One For All in this season of the anime.

And then next season he will learn how to control it and then forget a week later when he gets hit by powercreep and go back to wrecking his arm.

>wasn't that the official translation. Jesus christ, I would want my money back if i had bought it.

The animation has been really average so far. It's not bad or anything but I hoped Bones would have done a better job.

I think Bones said they started production before the first volume was even out, so they planned a single cour for everything that was already written, up to USJ

So next chapter they will only adapt BakugouĀ“s starting point or will we get the exit door scene too?

>Enami katsumi
I knew it look like Baccano's artstyle.

>he never gets sidelined
>hasn't been the focus since the tournament arc which was centered around Shouto, completely absent from the major Stain arc
Bakugoufags....

It's the animation director, umakoshi

Early Viz fucked up as much as Fallen Angels. I'm curious if they fixed it in a second edition or if they just didn't give a shit.

How far will 12 episodes take us manga to anime experts?

You can't really do much if the manga itself doesn't have some real over top action scenes. They did good for what they had to work with

>And then next season he will learn how to control it and then forget a week later when he gets hit by powercreep and go back to wrecking his arm.

Once he learns how to control it, he doesn't wreck his arm again. He stills overdo himself while fighting a dangerous opponent, but he doesn't destroys his own body with the stress.

Remember to ignore the autist/WSJ dumper/World Triggerfag

I love that picture:
>Hey guys, what's happening in this threa-
>what the shit

It's obviously gonna end after the initial villain squad invasion, after all might fucks up the noumu.

I bought the second volume a couple of weeks ago, it still says VIP.

He doesn't really forget, he tries full cowl until he realises it's not enough and that the kid's life is in danger

It's in the manga.

We're getting to the door scene and ending on the VA reveal so that we can focus on USJ for the rest of the cour

I would say that we can still see the aftermath of the villain attack. Both Sensei speaking through the computer, the Police Officer talking with All-Might and Deku and Eraserhead talking about the sports festival.

He looked so retarded when he was explaining stuff.

> Main focus was on Shouto, but still was one of the key players
> Was also one of the key players on entrance exam along with Deku, Momo and Todoroki
> The 2 current arcs revolve around him

God, all these kids getting bullied in school...

Yes he does, during the fight against spaghetti monster.

I think they will cut it just before the festival announcement

They have to end it after the Villain fight, that's Volume 21 when everything's done and dusted. It's also when they introduce the sports festival

We'll have the elections and the journalist invasion.

>He doesn't wreck his arm again

Uh, he wrecks it even worse against Kinnikuman

>Entrance exam
I mean mid term exam

>X-burnner

too cute

Yet his new costume is rather boring.

They like to complete a chapter instead of stopping an episode in the anime early. Volume 21 has the conclusion of the villain fight, and the last page has Eraserhead announcing the sport's festival.

WILL HE EVER STOP CRYING

>Main focus was on Shouto, but still was one of the key players
Yeah Deku, your idol amounted to a child on tantrum
>Was also one of the key players on entrance exam along with Deku, Momo and Todoroki
Good job ignoring his absent from the Stain arc and no he wasn't.
>The 2 current arcs revolve around him
They don't in fact he's pretty much the Orihime in this situation

Bakugoufags are worse than Sasukefags

I'm only hear for froppy. Post her or GTFO.

Oh yeah forgot about that, but I doubt it will fit in next episode
My guess is :
>Episode 8: From the fight analysis to the Villains reveal
>Episode 9: From the elections to Shigaraki's arrival
After that I guess we're getting episode 10 up to Deku's win but I can't see how they'll drag it up to fit 13 episodes

I guess I imagined it differently to what I read. Still hoping it gets better though.

I know he won't become one but Kacchan would have been really cool as a villain

Standing here.
I realise, you were just like me.
Trying to make history.

This part was cool.

Episode 8 will be one chapter.
Episode 9 will have the elections and Shigaraki's arrival.

FUCK ALL THESE LIMP DICK HEROES

That's exactly what I said

>tfw wont see her animated

You seem to be forgetting Iida's canteen shenanigans

>Beta hero
>Edgelord rival
>Boring teacher
>Horrible girls

When will this shit get good?

>Yeah Deku, your idol amounted to a child on tantrum
Good job ignoring that he's a key player in the tournament
>Good job ignoring his absent from the Stain arc and no he wasn't.
Got his origin story in the same arc, at the same time had major character development = not a key player. Yup
>They don't in fact he's pretty much the Orihime in this situation
Stay in denial, my friend

We could probably replace the series OST with MGR OST and it would fit perfectly

Comparing literal shit to mgr should be a bannable offense.

What if we end up seeing a bit of Kouda and Tokoyami fighting villains in the rain?

Tell me how you got bullied in school

Welp, shitposters are waking up

When your taste gets better

>Horrible girls

It's common knowledge that all the girls are best girls you bait master.

Are you retarded?

It's in ep 9, ep 8 is 1 chapter

>aizawa (hero)
VIIIIIIIIZ!

Casting a large one I see.

Would you sniff a frog?

>Yaoyorozu (Sexy Girl)
god damn right

Good lord.

I never realised this position could be so arousing. Does it have a name?

Eat shit, brah

>deuteragonist
>focus

He's not meant to be the permanent focus, douchelord, that's not the deuteragonist's job.

auto-fellatio

Pile Driver