When do the FEMA round ups start?

When do the FEMA round ups start?

More footage has been released on YouTube showing the growing infrastructure at Walmart stores across the country including razor wire and cage like meshed chain link. It won't be long now before we're sucking the Waltons cock for the sweet sweet taste of a snickers bar and trading our children to pedophile elites for their guaranteed survival.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPl0C-pgwI
youtube.com/watch?v=szZ--18gikk
youtube.com/watch?v=GsuKmiTcS0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/RTkCY

Mccain and Comey paid 100k for the fake pee pee dossier

archive.is/RTkCY

archive.is/RTkCY

>footage has been released on YouTube

You had one job.

Search functions are really fucking easy to use

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPl0C-pgwI

I started see some videos like this earlier this summer, some said it had been going on all over the US since 2015 or something. I find it interesting that noone talks about this stuff, but of course, me being from Sweden I have no way of verifying if this shit is real or not.

Have you made any observations yourself OP? What is the word on the street regarding the shutdown of local wal-marts nation wide?

Nobody talks about it. Just another crazy conspiracy theory. There is one close to my house that was closed down for no apparent reason, would go poke around but wouldn't want (them) to see me.

WTF IS THIS SHIT??

Rumor is FEMA will be rounding up people and promising them safe haven in these buildings when the next disaster strikes (nuke) There's a shitload of videos from a couple years ago and the compounds seem to be getting more advanced as time goes on.

>oh, well that's a relief

This has been a rumor since the early 2000s. I was like 13 then, and actually believed this shit.

Fifteen years later and still no Fema camps, still nothing. It's all bullshit..

thats what the gardening section of of my Walmart has looked like for 15 years

I hope these niggers try it. God damn

>still nothing. It's all bullshit..

no its still coming dude

its all preparation for the takedown of america

just because it takes a while doesnt mean it doesnt exist

how long till normies get BTFO in fema camps and us real niggas go innawoods

The fuck???

explain.

its all set up this way from the beginning founder of walmart was in charge of the japanese internment camps in ww2

What is......Shit that isn't happening, and OP is an enormous faggot?

>fema camp meme
this has literally been going on since Katrina, fucking kek and it never happens.

Most like either after a civil war, or nork emp hits us.

spoopy stuff nigga

source on that ?

Not really sure my stance on the walmart fema camps, but apparently lots of walmarts(including in my area) have closed for no apparent reason. Some say for plumbing reason, but no one really knows.

Better to die in God's green earth than a gray hybrid of govt and corporate tyranny.

Im going out like a champ

get woke youtube.com/watch?v=szZ--18gikk

I heard that many that have closed for such "reasons" was because the employees were entertaining unionization, so they just shut down the stores. There's stories out there, if you look.

Wtf, the Walmart by us just closed...

It'll happen when antifa intensifies to full bolshevik and they get a holodomor 2.0 going.

They want to kill off 95+% of the worlds population, thats why they have those large coffins to replace the mass graves.

They've been planning this for almost a century.

Everyday low prices.

>fences for outdoor gardening section
>barbed wire to keep niggers from breaking in and stealing shit
literally nothing

>mfw this is probably unironically how it is

When a disaster blows through your town and you need someone warm, dry, and safe to stay.

You stupid paranoid motherfucker.

>niggers stealing flowers and seeds

lol fuck walmart

Receiving rim jobs doesn't make me a faggot. Sitting on Sup Forums though, that....that's a different story

niggers will steal anything and everything that isn't bolted down

If you look at the wikipedia article he was in armyy intelligence and supervised POW camps at fort douglas during ww2

>team of two niggers
>nig1 takes circular saw blade (disc, very thin)
>walks out to garden area
>throws blade under fence to nig2
>nig2 acquires blade, stashes in inventory, travels to a fence and cashes in

When the dollar collapses and the ensuing social unrest follows.

im legit scared at this point. first time i heard of this shit and last week there was a fence posted up with containers in it at a local parking lot in my hometown. dear god in heaven what is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=GsuKmiTcS0w

not op obviously but theres a fucking fence with blue containers in a parking lot next to my house. freaking me out

been to FEMA training facilities
seen the peronnel they hire
not worried in the slightest about their ability to "round up" anyone, especially me

Rumored tunnels beneath wal marts. Can we figure out scale using this pic and strange raised landscape running behind stores to confirm they are the same tunnels?

Relax OP, your picture is an obvious fake.

niggers will literally steal anything
anything

Monitor it. Investigate who purchases it (could be a front company). Watch for any strange activity such as construction.

Get out of America.

>including razor wire and cage like meshed chain link

Uhhh, isn't this just because you are becoming brown and the minorities have more opportunity to steal?

You're just becoming a new Brazil, so brazilian tactics are needed.

They keep extra stock in those containers...or if there's construction going on, they keep buiding materials in them. You see this at all big chains like Fred Meyer, Home Depot, et cetera. All business have security cameras now. The barbed wire is to keep thieves out. This is one of the dumbest conspiracies I've ever seen.

Former FEMA G.I.S. worker here.

Fema is too incompetent to have death camps. I fucking WISH we were able to organize like that. In 2015 I was working with geospacial data from the fucking 90s. The FEMA JFOs are usually abandoned warehouses made into half-working offices. FEMA couldn't organize a death camp with a gun to our heads. Sage.

Decade-long Walmart associate reporting in. At least my FEMA camp imprisonment ride will be a short one.

can confirm they have these in Arizona. haven't seen them up here in Washington tho

>shows only the backside of Walmart.
>photo shops FEMA on Walmart.
>government buys old Walmart, re-purposes it.
>construction annexes (shipping containers) are commonly used to store valuable building materials
>OMG ventilation, underground, what-eve... they might be working on sewers, or other hazardous conditions (see confined spaces safety)
>hiring veterans is a common charitable action

guys most of this crap has simple explanations. don't jump then gun, think, use occum's razor.

Which military base are you posting from?

look at these fema apologists shilling their mad cause, remember always shoot the blue helmets, be it fema, un or eu.

FEMA is a fucking front, the guv will be the ones running the shit, just using FEMAs name to make people think they can trust it. The one that closed by my house was emptied out and relocated less than a mile away. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the previous building, it's less than 30 years old.

What's with all of the shipping containers and military vehicles shown in a few of the videos? Also security patrolling abandoned buildings? And fucking RAZOR wire 20-30 feet in the air, well beyond what any chimp can jump or climb? You really don't think there's anything strange going on?

>Based Black Man
I dare you to deny it
kek:)

the only thing you mentioned that was the least bit strange was razor wire being on top but there are lots of vulnerable expensive equipment on top of those buildings so it's understandable that they wouldn't want anyone to steal it while the building is vacant

>Walmart builds an outdoor gardening section
>waits for spring to stock it
>Retards think Aushwitz is aisle 13 near the humming bird feeders and squirrel corn

>security
>building with no valuables

Pick one.

buildings have value on their own, that's why they aren't free

if it's anything like this Walmart I was at today they are being robbed blind by hordes of third world nonsense language chattering subhumans 24-7

How much razor wire fencing was put up around the store you were at? None?

I guess you're right and this isn't literally the only instance where private security firms are contracted to patrol abandoned property with literally nothing to steal or vandalize.

i am and it's not

That's to keep the fucking niggers and beaners from stealing the shit out of the garden center faggot.

Looks like OP stirred up a hornets nest of shills

Guy who worked with us was National Guard, had annual dispatch and training, was gone for a month each year for training etc. Last one before he quit and took a job with the water department...
>We took a plane to Buttfuck Mississippi and holed up in a barracks for two days until everyone arrived. Then we loaded on busses and rode into town. We were dropped off in a Walmart parking lot that had been fenced off and equipped by an earlier guard group as a decontamination area. We spent ten, 12 hour days there. Each morning busses full of "paid volunteers" were processed through a decon scenario where they were separated into exposure groups and ran through distinct hosedown, scrubbing and rinse processes. My group spent the entire day in yellow hazard suits washing bums, winos, drugged hippies and other marginal homeless types, and putting them in one end of a mobile "hospital" building. As they went in one end, the ones we put in the day before came out the other end and got on the bus and we're driven away.
What happened at night?
>We went back to our barracks in Buttfuck Mississippi.
No, asshole, what happened at night at Walmart?
>Fuck if I know. We were tired, hungry, and left the place for the night shift.

wow i guess this proves it.

Rex 84

>not wanting to plant and pick your own cotton.

Slow and steady. Some people see time as a clock or a watch to others time is a calendar .

Just a bit of info, I was a driver for a construction equipment company and one day I had to make runs to all the local Walmarts. It was all the same stuff, cable rollers which I thought was kinda odd so I asked a guy what they where doing. Apparently all the walmarts where installing solar panels, dude pointed them out and they had a fuck ton of them too. So I reckon if they are the FEMA camps for the HAPPENING, then they expect the power grid to go down.

While I find it mildly creepy that abandoned Walmart seem constructed as holding centers, it might be that they're building cheap perimeters to keep out the homeless and vandals before it's redeveloped in 4-5 years. Anyone who's seen a closed Walmart or some other big box store unprotected knows that shit gets roughed up pretty quick with graffiti ect. As far as deals with the military, FEMA, and gov. in general, I'd be passed if nobody had a prearranged understanding with the company with the largest private logistics network in the country prior to a major war. Shit needs moved, let us use your logistics knowledge and infrastructure. IDK, think it through.

WalMart has always been ahead of the competition.
They had satellite dishes connecting the stores to Bentonville before the internet was public.

I love me a good conspiracy but you're on point. This is an example of excited armchair survivorlists who are holding a hammer and seeing everything as a nail.

It's a lot of jumping to conclusions while ignoring other simpler reasons in a search for a predetermined conclusion.

*Grammar tense and passed is pissed, but it's readable. Auto correcting on screen keyboard.

This is a great example of what I typed out about Sup Forumstards ignoring basic rational explanations in searching of a predetermined one. Don't you think it's easily explainable that they simply want to save money on their stores by upgrading their business to solar power? It's not like they're the only business which has done so.

That's a subway tunnel under NYC.

Have you even been to a NYC subway? Didn't think so AUSfag. They are nowhere near that big, and if you weren't busy fucking kangaroos and busting nuts in Steve Irwins corpse, you would know that.

M8 I dont think theyre prepping for a happening, but since this thread is about walmart fema happening stuff I simply shared an experience.

No it hasn't

they have these in canada

FUGGGGG

This. They probably got tax credit for it.

you do know niggers dont have the mental capacity to work something like that out right

They're here in the midwest too. Funny, first time I saw a mall with these my first thought was "That looks like a prison of some sort, with guard towers".

Fucking embarring being the same nationality as you retard. Off to Target you go!

This is really happening.

I spoke with a man that worked for fema years ago face to face and when I asked him about the camps he said run, and repeated just run while he looked at the floor and shook his head.

I spoke with another person online who had a close friend who worked for gunderson metals and he confirmed there are prisoner transfer cars that ride on the rails.

People think our own military or our own people wont turn on us, but they already have.

They can try and make things happen a certain way but there's no way to predict the human element. It's nearly impossible to predict what will happen.

It's amazing to see this many brainwashed drooling retards or more than likely shills.

People have never researched the subject in any sort of depth at all and they automatically assume this can not or will not ever happen.

>I spoke with a man that worked for fema years ago face to face and when I asked him about the camps he said run, and repeated just run while he looked at the floor and shook his head.
He's fucking with you autist. Probably had to deal with too many of you tards as is and just wanted to confirm your worst nightmares so you'd go away.

Wow this is pretty fucking huge.

I know they plan things in advance many years. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a plan from the start. With this and the name literally having mart law in is this is no coincidence.

One user speculated they'll probably have high level satanic masons running the camps and the guillotines. Either worship satan or be ritually sacrificed.

I hope you die in the worst way you gigantic faggot. If we ever win this war there will be no place for the shills to hide. We should track every single last one of them down no matter how small their part is and kill them all. There is no way to hide if you leave a digital trace, there will be a way to find you niggers.

The man went on to speak about it for about five to ten minutes he wasn't fucking around at all you nigger. It was great for me because i'd slowly red pilled my coworker and he was right there to witness this conversation and take part in it.

I will be right along side you tracking down these traitors and smashing their skulls in.

Yeah it's impressive it's one of the largest shill events i've ever seen on here. This shit is really real.

>No it hasn't
It was a significant plot point in Deus Ex, which was written between 1998-2000.