Are you a cuck or something?

B L E A C H E D

>relaxing around any type of nigger
you ain't gonna last long 'round here boy

this

>Girl
>Jr.

Wait... what?

don't be a sexist user, girls can be juniors too. I mean its 2017 for crying out loud

>2017

>Still having sex with the farm equipment

Buy a fucking benis pump or some.

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Grand Slam Titles: 1

gross

>MUH BLEACHING, WE ARE WHITENING THEM GOYS WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING NIGGERS YOU RACISTS

Serena Williams is one of the most successful females in the world, she is a quality individual, as is Ohanian -- he is co-founder of one of the most successful and visited English websites; I wish them the best of luck and congratulations

>YFW their baby grows up and does Tennis

he has millions of dollars, she is rich, she is one of the best tennis player of all time and still, and still, deep inside she is still a nigger.

wew

He's still going to steal someones bike when he grows up.

hi grandma

>perfectloop

lol ok

I got so confused when it said she was 36 weeks preggers. For some reason I thought kiddos come out at 28 weeks. XD

Every time they show these two together, it feels so fake and forced, almost as if it was an arranged marriage.

that's because she looks more masculine than him

>mom

those white palms

checked

I don't get Armenians, being one myself I have seen growing up how they want to imitate blacks and be "part of the club" so to speak whether with fashion, entertainment/comedy. To them black people are like accessories. We are stuck on materialistic bullshit and an image is important to us. Whatever. This guy better know what he is getting himself into, I hope he got with her for HER and didn't go that route I speak of above. 2 years this entire relationship we'll see how long it lasts.

Sounds familiar.

Was he right?

Fucking brown sluts is the white man's burden. Their own men can't compete, so you have to step to the plate and BLEACH THESE SLUTS, white man.

n-no

>knowing who these people are

What's your excuse?

another nigger on planet earth, at least Ohanian isn't white.

why does the baby look so black? why are the wh*te genes so weak?

Is it true? Does the white man always take what belongs to him?