Cup Noodle on the last page yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Dg8UhAJa!clfWCVwrR7q_xVtxnOLcUw
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTYZy8p1D8YRGRHalJZMmVfaXc/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1BHWI8hXbXQI0LVdOfC6qJ0GOesnR6_BlN6qW-p-OpUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT ON MY WATCH

best girl

Glad there's Rokujoumabros still around.
Yurika fighto.

Well volume 13 is finished now, so Theia knows and Shizuka is worried about her weight.

S2 never
Just like Anne Happy

There's also the spoilers for volume 22 that were finished earlier this week.

Thank god her death was a joke.

Did Anne Happy have Yurika's VA in or something, I swear the voice reminds me of her somehow. Then again, I've never been particularly good at telling them apart.

Savior of Justice

Ghost best.

No.

Ikiteru

no, but they have the same directors

FAITO

Hello.

Yurika was actually really helpful though still bullied in volume 22.

Literally just finished watching this, and holy shit, I'm pissed.

Literally every detail points in the direction of what's-his-name being special, like his completely "ordinary" Knitting Society classmate being related to Alaia, and him being Blue Knight, and looking exactly like the guy with whom the Earth Princess has fallen in love and the ghost girl mentioning something about meeting someone like him before etc.

The author has fallen for the same pitfall like many before him.

THERE IS NO POINT in doing the "an ordinary kid gathers a supernatural harem" plot, and then pulling the retarded "he was special all along" twist. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS?

He's only special because of the girls, he was normal at the start of the series.

Did you really think the room was just a coincidence?

>ghost mentions meeting someone just like him before she met him
>it is implied that Earth princess met a guy that looked just like him
>"muh forgotten memories" and "for uncountable aeons etc" tease at the end
It's still pretty retarded. Honestly, one of the biggest gripes I have with this particular genre of anime.
It is being normal that makes you special in the first place.
Just the fact that you can coexist with supernatural beings and keep up with their pace, not even talking about saving them like damsels in distress, already makes you special.

You are special because you are the only one who isn't special. When that's gone, you lose your charm as being the only normal guy who keeps up with supernatural beings' hijinks by personal qualities alone.

Not really, but it still pisses me off. This shit gets pulled in literally every anime and manga, and it's pretyy insufferable.

Yurika, fight-o!

FIGHTO

cup noodles yamero

Milk tea

Making my way through the volumes and really enjoying it. The guy or girl translating them is a top notch person.

I wish I had a supernatural harem but instead I'm panel 4.

Yurika has finally achieved atmospheric reentry as a cosplayer.

I love this Dragon

> lewd Dragon pantsu

Holy shit, when this happened, I was so hype.

This is emphasized latter in the volumes, but even when things get crazy, he still considers himself ordinary. His special ability is that he's grateful everyone lends power not only to him, but to each other. Inside him, inherently, there is no special power what so ever.

Something just occurred to me. How will Kiriha and cosplayer's status be dealt with? Just merely recognized as knights due to the legacy of the magical land and the underground people with respect to the Blue Knights and treated as retainers to Theia? Both of them are essentially styled as princesses to their respective realms for one.

Landlady, Harumi, Maki and Sanae may be able to stay out of the whole formal recognition mess, but not so with those two.

Nobody posted the mega yet?

mega.nz/#F!Dg8UhAJa!clfWCVwrR7q_xVtxnOLcUw

OSTs, Stitches, Vectored Dimaonds; it's all in here.

ded

Hope

This series is the only series that I have gone through and, at different times, thought that each girl was best girl.

It blows my mind how at one point I thought Kihara was best girl, and then latter Harumi.

I've come to the conclusion that they are all wonderful, which is nuts considering they are so different.

Will volume 4 be more sol focused?

volume 14*

They are all one and the same though.

Cosplay girl was super cute.

I later found that out, which made what I was thinking earlier just that more amazing.

I want to teach her second order derivative and do all sorts of discrete math with her, if you don't know what I mean.

I hope that they end up as one big happy family eventually. But I have to wonder about who would be the legal wife. Theia because intergalactic princess?

Yes, it's 3 shorter stories.

>forgotten memories
It's time travel, he doesn't have the memories yet, user

What will it take to get S2

Does anyone know if the earth people are actually from old Japanese lore or if they're just another ancient astronaut-style 1960s invention? They've got the Haniwa aesthetics but I can't find any sources on them in my admittedly small sweep of Japanese folklore.

You winning the lottery and funding it

Descendants of alchemists, Clan needs to be more thorough in setting up the bomb

They are all a best

Even maki and clan

How was the anime's sales anyway?

god i missed these threads

Warnis is an absolute madman translating 9 volumes in one year.

There's still new, unopened first press DVDs and BDs on Amazon if that tells you anything,I think it was just mediocre though.

filename

Isn't it 12? From what I can tell he puts out a volume a month

Ancient Fortothe "invaders."

>pic related

It's usually 4 weeks per volume and then a week in between. So it's less then 12.

Still impressive though.

I like dirt

That's a shame, I love this series. It's nice to see a harem done right.

>It took me like 10 episodes to realize all main girls have an ahoge.

Did anyone ever remake this with the BDs?

I'm kinda tempted to buy them, but fuck they are expensive. That's like $300+ for the full set. No wonder anime doesn't sell much.

Reminder you are all wonderful human beings and I pray that one day you each find yourself a harem of mutually supporting waifus to go on fun, light-hearted adventures with.

I brought the first to get hold of the bonus novel, and was tempted to get the rest, but ~£40 per volume is more than I can really part with.

It's been like a year in the novels and none of them celebrated any birthdays are we going to get side stories for that or what

Went into this show thinking I'd see a battle harem trope like most of the ones each season. Damn was I wrong, superior character development and quality. The story is kind of all over the place, but damn it's the characters who make this show. Sanae best ghost btw.

Everything starts to piece together in the novel so the first parts make a lot of sense now.

It actually doesn't do anything double click for spoilers!? but this for you ghostfags
san.ae

So what's the story with Koutarou and the Empress? Did I miss a volume?

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTYZy8p1D8YRGRHalJZMmVfaXc/view

The Corona Convention mentions birthday celebrations, so I assume they've happened but weren't mentioned, maybe in one of the interlude volumes at some point.

Time travel is a tricky business, things are only linear from one point of view.

That makes me happy, I like the partial transparency on the render

Judging from the illustrations for the next translated volume. There will be a part about how Koutarou and Clan meets Elle.

I went through the Volume 14 Illustrations some time ago and Koutarou crying in front of Alaia's grave broke me

Was that Alaia's grave? I was under the impression it was some message/memorial from her left for the blue Knight

Fuck.
I broke when Koutarou came back to the play to finally hear what he couldn't hear as he left.
The fucking promise drop fucking got me, it got me so bad

That is very neat.

If anyone missed them, spoilers for 22 are here: docs.google.com/document/d/1BHWI8hXbXQI0LVdOfC6qJ0GOesnR6_BlN6qW-p-OpUU

I think i remember reading it somewhere AS

I broke when Kiriha asks Koutarou how Oniichan, the owner of the necklace was doing.

My favourite moment is still the angel scene between Koutarou and Ruth in volume 12

I've reread that chapter multiple times and it made me want to cry every time.

(You)
Went and found the chapter, this is what it says:

A peaceful rest to the knight who left beyond the heavens. Let all defend his slumber.

(Hopefully the spoiler actually works this time)

>s2 never
>silver princess movie never
The fact that this wonderful series is not hugely popular baffles me.

It wasn't her grave. It was where the cradle rested and where Alaia set aside so that Clan and Koutarou can sleep their way back from the past to the present.

I heard that the LN is popular at least, when the anime was airing. Not sure how popular it is now.

The kindest necromancer ever.

Since it was implied that Alaia didn't live for very long, does that mean Charl married someone else

Oh shit, sorry for spreading incorrect info

I think that Charl may be the direct ancestor to Theia, although we will only know if the author makes that revelation between Theia and Harumi. But what would it take for Charl to manifest herself when even Alaia rarely resorts to this?

Why does the Landlady have power dragon power?

The conversation between them after seeing the stone was nice.
(whilst they both cried)
Kou: "We were in a place we had to come back from, and we couldn't change history, so I know... This was necessary... But even so... It really... Really is lonely..."

Clan:"That's... Right... I... Feel the same way..."

>angel scene

Did I miss something?
Vol 12 was the big magical show down, right?

Only a small scene.

With his heart a little lighter, Koutarou spoke to Ruth.

“I don't want you to tell this to anyone else, but...”

“Yes, Master.”

Ruth quietly nodded without changing her expression.

“There are times when... I think of Ruth-san and everyone else as angels or something similar.”

That was Koutarou's true feelings. The most gratitude he could ever show to the girls that treated him so well despite his many flaws.

“You are wrong, Master.”

However, Ruth shook her head at these words. But her eyes remained as gentle as before.

“We are just human. Because... if we really were angels, we wouldn't think to fall in love with anyone, would we?”

“Ru...”

Hearing that, Koutarou was at a loss for words.

“...We are just normal humans that love you and want to be loved.”

“...”

In the end, Koutarou wasn't able to say a word.

It's things like those that make you look like angels...

As he was being stared at by Ruth's gentle eyes, the best he could do was mumble inside of his mind.

Yurika Fight on!

I wonder if Koutarou, Eulexis and Maya might be able to work together to achieve all of their goals together peacefully, or if they (Maya especially) are too set in their ways.

The other question I have is how will the empire address the underground people and magical land along with that whole town.

Well I'm fairly sure that Maya's fighting for repatriation and the underground people consider themselves as part of earth more than Forthorthe

Yet the consequence of it all is that Harekaze township may very well be claimed as breakaway territories of the empire as such, and Kiriha in a rather 'delicate' position.
All of these girls are destined for the history books after rallying to protect the monarchy under the Blue Knight. Kiriha for one would have to be close to the Forthorthe nucleus of power that will center around Theia if her invasion of Koutarou's daily life is to continue. Can Kiriha really do this without issue when given her faction's wish to peacefully assimilate above ground?

Well Forthorthe does have rules for interacting with other planets, so maybe that'd preclude it. I think Kiriha would be able to stay around Theia and the nucleus of power and still have them be able to assimilate.