It's over guys

Say Nigger and your property will be seized

Nigger.

Did the reimburse him for his property, or just invalidate the tickets?

People are stupid.

He would have to be reimbursed. It was their liability.

Shouldn't be wasting time and money watching niggerball anyway.

Rugby is a proper white man's sport.

This. why would you want to go watch a buntch of roided up nigs chase a ball around and muh dick when they score points wihich is just doing their job, while having to deal with drunk nog fans screaming spitting and spilling beer, then sit in traffic for an hour on both sides of the game to get there and get back. Add in the ticket cost and food and beverage cost, you literally pay to get fucked over and be in the presence of other moronic pieces of shit. If you didn't get comped a box seat you should never be at a live game.

I agree 100% but even idiot foosball fans have freedom of speech.
What if someone confiscated your puter for typing "nigger" on Sup Forums?

The lions are shit anyway. They did him a favor

>then our 1st amendment

confirmed idiot

go pack go

That's a blessing not even in disguise. Paying money to let your family watch a bunch of niggers bump into eachother all day is disgusting. Hopefully the guy uses this money saved on something more practical like guns for the race war.

Was this picture taken in Australia?

monica

1 (one) playoff win in the Superb owl era

He violated the NAP

Shit phone made it upside down

>WHY DOES BIG BROTHER FORCE ME TO SERVE GAYS AND NIGGERS ITS MY RIGHT TO DENY OTHERS MY SERVICE FOR WHATEVER REASON I WANT
>WHY DOES THIS COMPANY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ME SERVICES FOR THINGS THEY DONT LIKE
retards the lot of you

Oh, no. Now he won't be able to watch the de facto worst team in the history of the NFL.

There is already a thread about this. Redundant threads are against the rules and crowd out legitimate content. Please check the catalog before posting. Please think before replying.
What are you, a nigger or something?

Nigger nigger nogger nagger nigger