Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JailyneOjeda/
reddit.com/r/JailyneOjedaOchoa/
archive.is/RTkCY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_enforcement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow
I guess this one picture proves decades worth of crime statistics wrong

they found the pole and were simply cleaning.

stealing traffic signs is college tier shenanigains, not "looting"

As far as looting goes, that is some master race looting though.

How can nigger looters even compete?

Hey, these are merely good samaritans that were helping to pick up storm debris. Probably being hasseled by a diversity hire.

What do niggers and sjw's say in response to these statistics?

I imagined those poles would be heavy enough to crush their roof.

/thread, op is a kike shill

Oh, the usual
>something something poverty causes crime

why did they choose to steal this?

m-mu-muh systemic oppression..

Here. I'll educate you, Mr. Bigot.

All men are created equal. If you don't believe this, then you're a racist. If all men are created equal then clearly any kind of discrepancy between races, whether it be on crime, graduation rates, or obesity, must be attributed to systemic oppression that keeps people of color down. Systemic racism, poverty, and a 400 year history of slavery going back to the first slave ship in Jamestown helps explain these discrepancies.

Also, the FBI is racist and these statistics could be made up.

I learned this in Sociology 101. Ask me if you have any other questions.

scrap metal most likely
scrappers will take anything

Extruded aluminum is about $0.60 per pound, gotta buy those oxys somehow.

Facts are racist. True story.

This is an IQ bell curve that adjust for population size.

There are literally as many dumb whites as there are dumb blacks in America.

No shit, nothing like having a brand new AC condenser that cost $2,000 to replace stolen from outside the house so some junky can make $20.

what in the hell? why would they think they could get away with it? were they really stealing a pole and what for?

>Stole a pole
>Still put a flag on the back as a courtesy to other drivers

How considerate!

White trashes do exist

>racist statistics
>statistics that were created by white people thus will have bias in their results
>can't trust any data from the bush administration and now trump administration
>well blacks only do those crimes because of racism by white people
>they may be true but racist use them and we can't give the racist a narrative
>we are fighting racist so it doesn't matter if innocent white people get hurt considering all the poor black people who have been hurt by white power over hundreds of years. the end justifies the means.

omg this dude is genius of all time. so smart. btfo'd the mr.bigot. his logic is so sound and simple that even a 2 year old nigger would understand it.

Test

Why a pole, what the fuck were they going to do with it?

A black man steals for his instincts,
A white man steals just to prove he can.

the fuck would they want that pole for?

this is why we fight

this one they would simply say this prove inherited white bias. as the only reason why whites are so low isn't because they commit less crimes, but rather never get charged of the crimes they do commit.
>the hispanic question
still white inherited bias as many hispanics are more towards the whiter brown shade, and can be very close to white, than blacks are. see:
>pic related
very close to white even though she is hispanic. she to a degree will have white privilege because of it.

also both pics are of the same hispanic lady

>dog bites man
No one bites an eye

>One man bites a dog once
OMFG, THIS IS A NATIONAL PROBLEM!!!

>Replace dog with nigger

are the alcohol ones higher for whites cause blacks ALWAYS escalate to something worse when drunk?

sauce?

Nice bait but a bit too obvious

>A FUCKING KIA

Stupid sonnuvabitches would have got away with it if they were in an F250.

try to scrap the metal, in all likelihood, pretty common thing for addicts to do is try to steal metal and scrap it. It's funny because every now and then one tries to steal copper that's still carrying a mondo electrical charge and I'll they'll find is a smoldering husk.

>DUI and liquor laws but not drunkenness
kek

They were going to crap it.

Their names appear in scrapyard records

How does she know if her butt is over the toilet water hole?

reddit.com/r/JailyneOjeda/

Not all blacks are niggers.
Not all niggers are blacks.

>Nice bait
Don't meta bait me

Wonder who that car belongs to?

How was he baiting? The leaf before you asked ''what do they say'' and user wrote exactly that.

Dumb nigger, their hollow and they obv didnt drop them unto the car.

errr this one:
reddit.com/r/JailyneOjedaOchoa/

This is a chicken and egg fallacy. Blacks get caught committing crimes because police patrol black areas. Police patrol black areas because blacks commit more crime.

You'll never see a police parked on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere because there are no tickets to give. But you will see them camped out all over the interstate where speeding happens all the time. It's true that occasionally cletus will speed down a dirt back road knowing he can get away with it, but it's not the end of the world.

Just like Billy and Timmy smoking weed on the couch in a sleepy suburb vs Jamal slinging crack on the corner and getting shot up by Tyrones gang using stolen guns.

If Niggers actually worked with police like white people do they could clean up their own streets. But they don't because they would rather act like subhumans than admit their faults and improve themselves.

A LOOTER WOULD'T PAY 100K FOR A FAKE PEE PEE DOSSIER

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!

this

the difference here is
NO ONE in the white community is celebrating these pieces of shit.

Blacks, on the other hand, are lauded for 'getting over"

>when your hard up for a fix you steal lightpoles
If it was nigs theyd be trying to rob a gun store

BRAAAAAAAAP!!!?

and their response would be cherry picking with this:
>Blacks get caught committing crimes because police patrol black areas. Police patrol black areas because blacks commit more crime.
the first part:
>Blacks get caught committing crimes because police patrol black areas.
that's because of racism
>Police patrol black areas because blacks commit more crime.
not because they commit more crimes, but rather because police are purposefully targeting black communities. if you go searching for something, you will always find something. and they're purposefully targeting black communities because of:
>white racism against blacks
you just can't win against them. they will always revert back to the racism clause.

Fuck off CIA nigger

Not all Niggers are Black......

Backpage is a hö-nig pot, ya know.

>Implying niggers have to be black
spotted the racist

those are niggers of the white variety

>scrap collectors collecting scrap metal after hurricane
news media/police chiefs/politicians was just tired of reporting all the niggers caught actually looting so they drum up some scrap collectors on a flimsy charge

Us black people was forced to do crime by the whitey.

WOOP WOOP
DAT ASS 2 PHAT

see

im tired of people forgetting being a nigger is not about skin complexion, but how fucking nigger you are

theres so many niggers who are white its crazy, and so many blacks who arent niggers at all

say no more senpai

reality is the best teacher

that's why the term wigger, and white trash where coined. i hate white trash as much as niggers (ghetto trash).

Seriously though, what were they going to do with that pole?

>be white
>collect useless pole
>get arrested

>be black
>steal TVs
>steal food
>steal drinks
>steal laptops and smartphones
>steal chicken
>dindu know how to get home
>friendly officer gives a ride
>get home
>get shot by looters

What's the ratio? Nothing is binary. I wonder how big the struggle was to find some white looters. This is scrapping, not exactly stealing Jordan's from the footlocker are they?

well their response to this would still be racism. rather than try the:
>police patrol black communities because of racism card
they instead would use:
>black communities are deteriorating because of racist cops and politicians who are purposefully ignoring black communities.
further reinforced with:
>black's are only turning to a life of crime because its the only thing they can do to buy baby formula and basic necessities
because of:
>black's have no opportunity, no proper education because of the inherited white bias and racism of ignoring black folk. such as in job applications because they might not purposefully being racist, but since their skin ton is white, and they have all the power, they will be inherently biased towards whites. and of course, those who are white who truly do have hatred for blacks.

I remember when you had your threads, begging for people to find evidence of white looters. You even pulled out some shit from Chile in 2010 just because you were such a try hard.

For you to generalize Sup Forums and Sup Forums just shows how much of a newfag you are.

All looters are bad, spinmaster G.

dey shud teech dis in scool n sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

and the education response would be:
>whites who don't want to teach at black schools because of racism or toxic black stereotypes. such as blacks are thugs and scary. and because of this racism and inherited white bias, the inner city schools fall apart.
and
>since white flight with whites moving out of the cities and other areas with high black population, tax revenue went down. further decreasing funding for inner city schools. and whites only did this because of racism and inherited white bias. as such believing blacks are thugs.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HOW THE FUCK DID THEY DRIVE WITH THAT THING NOT TAKING OUT CARS ON THE ROAD?

kill them

Fucking lol

This is more like salvage.

statistically yeah its all niggers stealing shoes

Wear a shirt in public, honestly.
What the fuck is wrong with these neanderthals?

Wear a FUCKING SHIRT.
Goddamn, I want to throw acid on the slutty, tits out men that think not wearing a shirt is normal.

Fucking disgusting.

>All men are created equal.
tfw there are people out there, who really believe this.

>tfw
>no face

>Not accounting for unequal policing and antiblack racism

>nigger
/thread

>unequal policing
It took a real genius to make that phrase up. "Yeah I was breaking the law, but that was unequal policining."

Maybe black people are just bad at hiding crimes. On the other hand it's probably because they act like pieces of shit towards cops so they get shit on by the law.

>Made up phrase

Do people on this board read anything outside of this alt-fag circle jerk? Anti-black propganda existed throughout the transatlantic slave trade, Jim Crow, civil rights era, and definitely now. All these "black are criminals and subhuman" talking points are as old as this country so it's not surprising if it's influenced our society and police force. Read a damn book.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_enforcement

Stealing signs vs stealing televisions & liquor.
>10,000 examples of niggers looting for centuries.
>one or few examples of white trash caught stealing
>Not the fucking same thing.

The woman that died did not get run over. She fell over and had a heart attack for being too fat.

Your emotions seem to dictate a response that doesn't exist. You act like people should bow down to your opinion and agree with you, OR ELSE!!!!

I already stated that all looters are bad. I never mentioned skin color at all. Write a book about me, user. I'm laughing at your hysteria..

>white pot head smokes weed and raids the kitchen
>niggers smoke weed and robs a store
So unfair!

>spotted the liberal
>Muh education
>Muh superior intellect
>braggart
>arrogant
>narcissist
>asshole

Scrappers will spend whole days busting apart abandoned buildings, for $30 of scrap metal.

I should clarify. I did mention skin color, but not in context with looters. Just as much as the author of this thread was looking for examples of whites looting for his own agenda.

All looters are bad, user.

>that's because of racism

Prove it.

You are making the claim that illegal and socially unacceptable bias secretly exists in law enforcement agencies; now provide evidence to substantiate your claim.

Scrap metal to buy meth or sterno.

clearly dozens of people are falling over that are not fat in the gif dipstick.

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!

Why is he wearing one of those things middle-aged Japanese ladies wear to prevent their arms from getting suntanned

I used to live here.
I'm glad I don't live here anymore.

Nice cherry you picked there. This totally disproves every crime statistic from every country ever.