WELL LUCKY HERE

WELL LUCKY HERE
Sup Forums btfo

my taxes would be lower if we didn't have 15 million little juans in the public school system and using general resources

>haha if you were upper class like me you wouldn't care about shitskins taking blue collar jobs
fucking crypto-kike

"Do as I say, not as I do"
>What do you mean I have to pay taxes on my non-skilled high paying media job and my 30 properties

It might be worth it to accelerate boomer deaths so society can finally move forward.

Bill Mitchell gets it. Some retards just don't understand The Art Of The Deal.

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world.

And stop acting like 800,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up.

We need hitler but for boomers

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Get rid of death taxes first. I want a piece of the money they looted.

kek BASED BMitch

>Take house, senate, presidency, and control supreme court

WE NEED TO COMPROMISE YOU GUYS

I don't even care that much about my taxes, I make enough to live comfortably. A figure on my bank account won't make me happier, not nearly as much as getting rid of shitskins when I walk down the street.

Use your real flag you little bitch

Mexicans are part Native American.

They are truly the natural owners of American lands

>Give 800k people and their extended families citizenship
>t. man that won by 70k votes in 3 states
woah.......so this is......the art of the deal

Jokes on you I get back all the taxes that get deducted from my paycheck. Being a poorfag can sometimes be nice.

The boomer generation personified.

This guy is such a creepy fuck... also American whites have faces you never see in Europe

Bill Mitchell is a sad pathetic man with no friends.
Kinda like Sup Forums

>Bring in 1M + new people who will be net lost on government money.
>Encourage all Mexicans to hurry up and be illegal so they too can get their free tax money as well. Not like America will deport you.
>Bring in more people who vote exclusively for the welfare state.
>More people who vote exclusively for more taxes.

Yep, great plan. Tax reduction now for tax increase tomorrow!

>fuck poor people

just stop being poor lmfao fken brainlets

You are implying poor people give a single fuck about tax reform. The only people who are hurt or benefit from taxes are the middle class IE 30k to 200k.

Anybody above that bracket has the means to abuse loopholes. Anybody below doesn't pay taxes anyways (or very minimal taxes). Taxes are distribution from the middle class to the poor and the wealthy.

i can't tell if people on Sup Forums believe this or don't into economics

You fucking moron. Reagan did the same thing and he made California into a solid blue state.

If you are so unskilled that an illiterate wetback can do your job better that you, then yes fuck you you drain on society

You are justifying genocide.

>Illegal immigrants draining our Government
>The compromise to this problem is amnesty

Truly the deal craftsman of our generation. Simply wow.