Do you guys notice anything weird about this picture?

Do you guys notice anything weird about this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KouNos6Za-U
csnne.com/boston-red-sox/planner-behind-fenway-racism-american-banner-explains-anti-racist-statement
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/09/fake_boston_antifa_group_who_c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure that guy on the left has down syndrome but then again he could just be american

Yeah, some non-whites on the right side of the picture were allowed to sit in the stadium at all... who let pablo in????

Martin "Bounty on The Bitch" Shkreli?

Pharma bro was at the redsox game?

But racism is a European belief lol.

niggers who can't think and attack everything

Just self-righteous yet self-hating whites being obnoxious faggots while everyone else is trying to enjoy a harmless baseball game.

Baseball is more Japanese then American.

Yeah, I see women holding a banner instead of making me a sandwich.

>baseball
>harmless
If only we could all be this privileged.

would you get into trouble if you walked over to where these three Bernfags were and shoved them over the wall?

Well that simply isn't true.

They were affiliated with BLM. Nothing is happening.
Sage

You couldn't afford the self implemented man tax on that sandwich.

this pretty much

Check your sources, faggot.

Can you say for sure you're not retarded?

Are these some SJW's trying to hate on american culture or what?

A cuck and two white women, looks like the work of Boston BLM.

So Baseball is initially from England right ?

Yeah. Those green monster tickets are like $600/pop even during regular season. The people who had those seats didn't pay for them. soros at it again

They look like jews

I'm sorry that a jock gave you a wedgie in high school 30 years ago. Maybe some day you will be able to overcome this horrific adversity.

>Are these some SJW's trying to hate on american culture or what?

Who?

for sure you're not retarded

:DDDD

This is all a physical manifestation of the SHITTED meme

There is no creature I hate more on this planet than smug self-righteous virtue signaling white commie cucks.

Scientific name: Cubalritegous nubraqousem

On the local news they are using this as an excuse to brow beat white people so I guess it worked

that schnozz

>I love Baseball
>I love America
>I love being racist
All good over here

Jews who hate America holding a banner.
Uhhm, what's weird about that, user?
It's just par for the course.

Are you also retarded? I used proper form.
>not green texting
Newfag retard leave

How in gods name did they even get this thing into the ballpark?

Newfag retard leave

fug

Racism started in America?

It means racism used to be American, but now its more of a Japanese and Dominican thing

boston is so racist it's crazy. if i was a minority, i'd stay some place nice like atlanta or florida or detroit or baltimore. definitely do not come to boston. massive racism here. huge. do not come.

So these guys are saying racism is an American value and we must cherish it?

in boston even our anti-racists are racist. like i said. huge racism. kkk running through the streets. avoid at all costs.

downs

youtube.com/watch?v=KouNos6Za-U

Is that fucking martin shkreli

No, they're just stupid.

>The banner's intended message didn't make it across to everyone clearly, however. On social media, some people thought the banner was promoting racism. Others simply noted ambiguity.

>The group was somewhat surprised by the confusion.

>"I guess we should have seen that coming, but we also didn’t think of it as an ambiguous message," the group member said. "It’s kind of telling that it is being interpreted as one."

csnne.com/boston-red-sox/planner-behind-fenway-racism-american-banner-explains-anti-racist-statement

I think that's Wilford Brimley on the far right.

Their message is worded so poorly as to make it very hard to tell whether they are saying Racism is good or bad.

>"Your a racist!"
>"Yeah I'm a racist so what? Racism is as American as Baseball!"

Baseball wasnt American originally

Why do the British suck at every sport they create?

Thats Mark Cuban.

No, but I'm reminded how shitty baseball fans are.

My question is, why were they allowed to haul in a gigantic sign?

b-but how are there in Nazis IN THE CURRENT YEAR? HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

All caps

what the fuck are they even trying to say

FAIL

I don't get it

>Spend money on a baseball game to virtue signal

This dat white privilege?

Now that's a flag I can salute

>see picture
>"Wow White people are finally waking up! Nice-"

Then I realized that those white people probably aren't ethnic nationalists and actually think that racism is a bad thing.

But I wonder how many people thought those people were endorsing racism?

Do they mean this as a "racism isn't bad" or "look how racist this country always has been" way?

Kek, that was my take right away
>Why are people getting upset about a factual statement?
Slap a verrit code on it and youre good to go

Wtf i love baseball now

The guy above is wearing a "racist" Redskin shirt?

Latest news is that these people were actually alt-right trolls.

My first thought.

Cool, so now we can stop shaming people for being racist right?

>mfw commie faggots interrupt the game

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/09/fake_boston_antifa_group_who_c.html

> The actual protesters who hung the banner denied any connection to Boston Antifa in an interview with CSNNE. And the people behind the social media pages do not actually believe the things they say -- because they are a pair of anti-leftist pranksters from Oregon who started Boston Antifa as a parody of actual anti-fascist groups.

>Brandon and Alexis, whose Antifa characters "Dustin" and "Quinn" opine on subjects like how fidget spinners can trigger PTSD in hurricane victims, said as much last April in an interview with right-wing media personality Gavin McInnes.

Same as africa

this can't be real holy shit

The guy dancing is the same guy who yelled "PEPE" in HWNDU season 1?

White privilege.

What this guy said.

If you're black or brown you need to stay away from the racist shithole that is Boston. Go somewhere like Detroit, St. Louis, New Orleans, or Oakland where you can truly thrive.

so desperate to let race define a people and a nation....its sad how the left as evolved. do they have anything decent within politics to offer anymore of have they just given up on politics and just resort to race bating and hate to run their voterbase to the polls?

Guarentee they just got in there to virtue signal. They probably didn't even watch the game.

There's no sagging boobs in it?

>mfw

shkreli top left 3rd from left

No, because Soros' & Kessler's prop should fit right in up in Boston.

My takeaway here is that these people are protesting in support of racism

>Japs love baseball
>America loves anime

it's like pottery

at least this guy is enjoying himself

If they'd ever met any black people they wouldn't be so passionate. Most white leftists are terribly sheltered.

There was a guy standing left to the side of that sign that looked like was readjusting an ear piece i'll try to find it.

So do these people think this is super powerful and they're going to be in a history book for their totally amazing act of virtue signaling? The average person must see this as obnoxious college cunts flexing their egos surely?

European sports fans are 10x more racist than Americans. They throw bananas at black players

They're just saying America is bad. They're not making any points about racism or baseball.

came here to post this

wtf I love racism now.
also, can't stand the niggers, chinks, gooks, spics and jews. They are not human.

no niggers holding sign

keep dreaming dumb chinkposters

Has anyone shopped this to be like the jesus table picture yet?

How did they fit that ship inside that car?