THEY'RE AFRAID

A third of Americans think white people are “under attack”

A new poll by Reuters/Ipsos/UVA Center for Politics reveals that Americans are, to a remarkable degree, buying into white delusions of persecution.

More than half of the population, 57 percent, — believe that Confederate monuments should remain in public spaces. Meanwhile, 39 percent either strongly or somewhat agree with the idea that white people are currently under attack in the United States. Thirty-one percent also felt that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage,” although 54 percent did agree that “racial minorities are under attack in this country,” and 77 percent say that America should “protect and preserve its multi-cultural heritage.”

Things aren’t all good though: 32 percent support Black Lives Matter. That’s less than the 37 percent who oppose the movement. Antifa is less popular, earning the support of 8 percent of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
salon.com/2017/09/14/a-third-of-americans-think-white-people-are-under-attack/
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/09/14/a-third-of-americans-think-white-people-are-under-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=uxTEcM7VSlM
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
youtu.be/twQSjPyP2Xk
youtu.be/_73CHmjA5uI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>32 percent support Black Lives Matter
How is this a surprise. That would be all the niggers plus a very slim portion of braindead white traitors.

Overall great news though. Too bad the uniparty see whites as the enemy regardless. Only Ronald Blumpf could potentially save us.

they are finished

Soon.

take it.

Yes yes yes yes everyday news about people finally WAKING UP.

GET RID OF DEBT
LIFT
READ
WORK TO IMPROVE YOURSELF.

I wonder why?

>GET RID OF DEBT
Fuck paying the Jews off.

Get rid of the FED!

It's WAY higher than that. That's ONLY what they are forced to admit. Even most asains agree that it's the yid pedos. Niggers and kikes gotta go one way or the other. I do my part to help....

The bank owes that money to the Jews. Just pay your debt to the bank and let them sort themselves out with the Jews. You must live a life free of the Jewry. It is the only way to make them weaker, and once their legs tremble, we strike at the head.

What's the source?

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

SUPPORT /esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL!

Currently we are discussing location and organization!

Hail Victory

Bombarding a group of people with threats of genocide 24/7 would make them think they are under attack? Preposterous.

salon.com/2017/09/14/a-third-of-americans-think-white-people-are-under-attack/

(((Matthew Rozsa))), literally a Jew

Please archive it
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/09/14/a-third-of-americans-think-white-people-are-under-attack

who the hell do White people think they are? the jews? only jews are ever persecuted throughout history under pogrom infinitum because they are fuck ups who bite the hand that feeds, and screams "Victim!" while stabbing you in the back. love 'em or hate 'em; Whites know how to produce the highest living standards unmatched by any other group; and we don't get booted out of everywhere like the shitty jews. Niggers and Jews alike use the very tools we gave them to kill us. they had damned-well better hope there is a magic sky wizard looking after their sorry asses!

kys

((Matthew)))! (((Matthew))) ...is that you?

yes (((ALEX)))

Didn't watch that shit. Prepare your neck, fascist. For when the guillotines return it will be to exterminate fascists

Why are kikes so fucking disgusting? What the fuck is the problem with the mentality of you degenerate cockroaches?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxTEcM7VSlM
Soon

they are finished.
(((day of rope)))

Israel will be no more!

You can't kill us you idiot. We'll just come back.

>delusions

I'm still skeptical. 31% of Americans thinking the country should remain white would be something like half of whites and I find it hard to believe the numbers are that high. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

We wont make it quick for you commie scum, maybe an ice pick like how comrade stalin did in comrade trotsky? Face it commie filth your own leaders lack even the most basic integrity of loyalty.

fuck off back to plebbit

That's called gaslighting, user

the day of reckoning is coming

The Star of David is the real hate symbol.

Israel is an apartheid state:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

They don't necessarily mean the same thing; people these days are cucked enough to see that White people are under systemic attack, but not want to rock the boat and do anything about it.

Jew here. This post will add another gun and more ammo to my stash. if you come for us, we will be ready.

Lets take ownership. Metatrons cube is OURS!

desu I son't want race war or genocide people. I just want them to stop blaming whites for any of their personal failures and deficites.

he's right though
I guess that comes from inbreeding in closed communities. When I was in Israel the majority did not look like pic related but Jews in the West look mostly awful

The teethridge is characteristic

Don't forget the Bradley effect. You have to shift these numbers about 5% in favor of a pro-white position to get a feel for the reality of the situation.

btw why can't you see that Jews are fueling anger by posting this "dear fellow white people" "check your privilege" "white skin is racist" "BLM just wants peace" "haha we'll replace you" bullshit?

Jews got along in US and Europe very fine so far the last decades after all.

Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me. I was worried I was going crazier there for a bit.

This is true. Remember the WaPo study where they found that 13% of huwhite Americans consider NeoNazi White Supremacy to be a legitimate political position.

You're all retarded. Pic related will be true until the end of time, due to burger ethnic inferiority.

Why haven't Americans risen up and slaughtered there political class then?

Its obvious white genocide is the plan of the elite, and still people think they can vote their way out of this?

>not posting the superior Man in the High Castle version
Smh fampai youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

>he thinks its gonna be guillotines instead of rope
You make me laugh soy boy i'll hang you last

That one is too fucking pretentious and boring. This one is much more appealing. PLus it's all subjective.

>white delusions of persecution
I just looked up (((who))) wrote the article... pic related HAHAHA

this guy is a personification of the merchant
(((Salon)))

No. Since 1857 when they were "liberated" to become merchants/allowed into the mercantile industries, ans subsequently in 1913 in the US, they have been enjoying their Jewish Privilege under soft-Talmudic laws. Again, they have fucked themselves by biting the hand that feeds their insatiable appetite for more, more and more; while just like Niggers, they blame their inequities on Whites of Euro descent. Additionally, they have had ample time to identify and dispatch those within their own tribe who are global problem-children, and have been for a long time...and the Jew did fuck all about it. Jews and Niggers are not Whitey's problem; but again Whitey will address these issues. What Black daddy and Semitic daddy won;t do; White daddy will

>A new poll by Reuters/Ipsos/UVA Center for Politics reveals that Americans are, to a remarkable degree, buying into white delusions of persecution.
>This is in spite of the fact that the very notion of “white” identity is, objectively, inherently racist.

What did he mean by this?

>A third of Americans think white people are “under attack”

You have to think why they are being attacked though, and really it has nothing to do with color. White people are being attacked because white people represent standard of living, and when you have a capitalistic system right now which loves cheap labor and the continued distrubution of wealth to the top. They want the poor and the rich, white people are a thorn on their sides. We need to get on the same page here and put our heads together and rid of a bullshit rigged system. There should have been riots on the streets years ago. Now we wait for the next correction, and the longer it doesn't happen the worse the next one will be.

>A new poll by Reuters/Ipsos/UVA Center for Politics reveals that Americans are, to a remarkable degree, buying into white delusions of persecution.

Proving the poll respondents correct

>There should have been riots on the streets years ago
...which is why it's okay to prod "Christians" in the ass with a red-hot poker. dafuq good is wearing THE ARMOR OF GAWD if they're gonna cower in dark rooms, behind locked doors & windows, by the light of the Electric Jew?

>excessive facial hair to hide terrible jaw line
>balding from low-T
>50 pounds overweight
>cuck eyeglasses

Correct except for the balding thing.
Balding is an indicator of high test.

I love the *we will replace you* thing.

Nice to see a group self aware enough to know they cant do better, and have to slip in and replace those who are capable through backroom hand-jobs.

No-one ever says we will beat you to white people, only we will replace you.
Its easy to stand tallest when you have destroyed everything else.

Who else here?

Obviously people are gonna start realizing what's happening, they keep posting articles about white genocide and why it's good, any rational person will see the absolute insanity of such a thing
The problem is this train isn't stopping, there's far too many radical leftists who will keep going further and further pushing more normal people to feel attacked for their race
The white race is always keen to saving themselves when things start getting bad, not everyone is gonna go down without a hell of a fight

I will unironically kill that fucking idiot who raised the Philippine flag on that Jewish protest

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

>39 percent either strongly or somewhat agree with the idea that white people are currently under attack in the United States

Sing it with me:
>The SS marches in enemy lands
>and sings the Devil's Song
>A rifleman stands and Volga's shors, and silently hums along

youtu.be/twQSjPyP2Xk
youtu.be/_73CHmjA5uI