Post anime about cellphones

Post anime about cellphones.

I'll start.

I know what you are trying to do, OP.

Now we wait.

Nobody will post what he wants, but it will get mentioned. It always finds a way

A

How long until the weak willed fuck post it

8s get

Umfana owayo uthandana nenye intombazane.

Ayikwazi sokuvuma, yena inhlakanipho ngumuntu Deus Ex Machina onenombolo yocingo sentombazane. Ungalokothi sinaka ikhodi ongaziwa endaweni, masinyane embiza, futhi kuyamjabulisa ukuthola ukuthi enendawo wathatheka kuye kanye.

Kodwa, ngosuku olulandelayo, lapho ulandisa nokuvuma ngosuku odlule entombazaneni, yena kuphela ambheke nge nkulumo odidekile. Ngemva abanye kophenyo, yena uthola ukuthi intombazane wabubiza ngokuthi akayena entombazaneni efanayo yena wamthanda. Eqinisweni, yena ingekho yonke nhlobo. Nanguya kushintshane umkhathi uzakwabo wentombazane, eye yawa in love with siqu AU self MC sika, ngubani futhi kuba ayinalwazi nhlobo wayichoboza wakhe.

Hijinks kuzokonakala njengoba ezimbili uyoqala deal ukunikeza nomunye emnyama, izimfihlo zabo iningi yangasese ukuze ukuhlomisa omunye izikhali badinga ukuba anqobe inhliziyo nezinye ni yabo. Ngesikhathi laba ababili ukuxosha abathandekayo babo abafanele wayemthanda, IDRAMA ensues njengoba beqala ukuthandana nomunye esikhundleni futhi bakungabaze UHLOBO seTHANDO.

You mean Keit Ai?

>tfw you recognize this from the paragraph structure alone. wouldn't even need a few obvious words thrown around there.

y'blew it son

Keitai lives on in Zulu.

Eden of the East

Wasn't that school anime where Mankoto gets beheaded basically an advertisement for a phone?

>not having landphone
nigga wat

No, it was an advertisement for the purity of double Yandere Love.

>no one posting best phone

kei-on!

>nips just started to use smartphones
You know, as a country with 2 consoles companies competing against each other and Microsoft I'm suprised that they're such slowpokes at cellphones.

>nips just started to use smartphones
can't wait for more animu related games

>480p

Why do you torture yourself like this?

Is there a board-wide filter for Keit'Ai pasta now?

I wish they'd bring over their flip phones with touch screens. Seems like a nice mix.

DIY

I'm too lazy to do this 5 more times but you get the joke

Le kaytay find a way xDxD look I Le posted this Le epin meme once again haha so raaaAaaaNnnNdooooM

Why does she sit like that?

HAhaHAHAFZBA KEIT-AI XD! A BOY FALLS IN LOVE wiTH A GIRL LMAO I LOVE MEMES i aLSO BROWSE REDDIT

A boy falls in love with a girl, then one day he gets hit by a bus because the driver was browsing Sup Forums on his phone. Then the girl marries her childhood friend and they live happily ever after because of phones.

thanks, now I can filter another tripfag

What smartphones does Sup Forums have?

Maybe her butt hurts?

I told myself I'd use it to get better at sketching, but I just browse Sup Forums every time I pull it out.

>I'll start

Wow so gracious

Nexus 5x

I use it mostly for texting though. 3700 texts last month vs only 300 minutes