How do you people like this little faggot? He's trying to be a pro hero, the best of the best...

How do you people like this little faggot? He's trying to be a pro hero, the best of the best, but he's just a spineless nerd who only got a quirk because he's a special little snowflake! I can't stand him, just looking at his stupid face pisses me off! He doesn't deserve to be with the rest of the heroes in training, he's a cheater and a pansy who cries and whines all the time. He's not hero material, he's just trash! Gutless trash!

This bait isn't enough for make stop The Absolute Madman.

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

Stop replying to baits.

he's the most popular character of his series in nipland user, your greasy weeb's impotent rage notwithstanding

Fuck off Baku you jelly blonde little faggot.

Fuck off Kacchan.

I like the series, but MC is shit, yes.

He's a self insert character

My interest for Deku has really decreased in the last few arcs. His likeableness too.

Kacchan you lost and it's your own fault, get over it.

Same.

I liked the progression he had until Stain's fight. After that he stagnated. He doesn't have any flashy new moves and while seeing him blow his arm apart was hype as fuck once, seeing him doing it again and again just makes me wonder what the fuck is he doing with his evenings cause that sure as fuck isn't training.

His "combining power" gimmick is definitely stale and always used for the same shit.

Beyond that, he's also a little shit personnality-wise thinking he knows best than the pros heroes and he almost killed his friends a few chapters ago. Definitely a bad protagonist

you're making yourself obvious Bakugou

Your costume fucking sucks as much as your shitty pun name Bakugo.

Bakugou, plz stop posting.

it would have been more interesting if he never got a quirk and just had to batman a way to victory every time

Read the manga then faggots, these are just the shitty intro world building episodes

You will see eventually

Here comes the fanboy army.
Of course i fucking read the manga.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm surprised you know how to work a computer Kacchan. I would have expected you to blow it up after you got fucking wrecked by the fucking nerd you've shat on your whole life.

I'm going to reply this to people getting mad at naruto :^)

>who cries and whines all the time
Come back when you learn to dropkick through an enemy's weapon after destroying your own arms defeating a villain who's main power is to augment his muscles to ridiculous degrees.

He destroys his own body to save people.

How is he not a hero?

I want to fuck Kacchan.

so bakugou. is this your first time on Sup Forums?

>Kacchan.jpg

dumb bakuposter

I didn't know your superiority complex is this bad kacchan