Berserk

Are you hype about the new anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyohive.com/article/2016/05/9mm-parabellum-bullet-to-release-the-opening-theme-for-anime-berserk
twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/730932824853774336
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e0m2eqa1v4v81babjkhri593d5&topic=14885.msg240314#new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9mm Parabellum Bullet will release the opening theme for the new anime

tokyohive.com/article/2016/05/9mm-parabellum-bullet-to-release-the-opening-theme-for-anime-berserk

Yeah, I'll watch it regardless of the CG, but seeing the character artwork in this article just makes me think of how much better it would look in 2D

Obligatory

Source? do you have a bigger picture?

I was just going to post about this: twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/730932824853774336

There is no rap this season. Golden age is over.

It's from the latest issue of Young Animal, I actually saw a thread for it on Berserk's MAL page, but it looks like that person got it from leddit

cgi so no, but there's hirasawa for the ost so that can be good

Why did they do CGI? Cheaper? Lazy? It pisses me off tbqh.

How much will they cover?

because there is no way they can fit Miura artstyle with hand-drawing.

He's only doing one track, it sounds pretty good, it's in the second PV. Shiro Sagisu is doing the rest of the music.

>Source?
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=e0m2eqa1v4v81babjkhri593d5&topic=14885.msg240314#new

that's fucked guys, oh and farnese in pink wtf?
so that's fucked, the anime will be shitty

Who's better? Hirasawa or Sagisu?

Also bigger in pic related

Isidoros' face looks weird

Does puck actually doesnt have a dick or they just dont show it because anime?

I like Hirasawa more, I like Shiro Sagisu's music for Evangelion but his OSTs for the Berserk movie trilogy was a little weak, there were some good tracks though. The OST for the movies was very cinematic so maybe the anime will be different.

>farnese in pink
what's wrong?

he doesn't.

>pink
It's the royal purple

Educate yourself

Dat puck.

24 episodes --> Black swordman arc + Conviction arc.

puck is blue haired?
Damn

>there is no way they can fit Miura artstyle with hand-drawing.

Stop with this meme.

It only needs a good budget, talent and time. That's it.

Farnese isn't from the royality. She is the daughter of a Noble.

Berserk don't sell a lot in japan compared to some mainstream series and if i remember correctly the movies flopped so i don't expect that.

Well it can't get worse than the movies, right?

>because there is no way they can fit Miura artstyle with hand-drawing.

At first they said the same about OPM and Murata's art, and you see how the adaptation turned out to be, almost at the same level if not better.

This cover looks like shit, I'm pretty sure Miura is dead or something and they just have someone to keep doing manga in secret

>almost at the same level if not better.
Clearly no.

>left
Tankobon
>right
Shitty magazine scan

Why is this kind of semen demon allowed?

>It only needs a good budget, talent and time

which Beserk will get none of

Why show them now? theyre not in the black swordsmen arc

What a nice slut

Fillers? or else the BS arc is going to be quick in the anime.

Damn, I thought the Hirasawa song would be the OP

why is muira such a cuck to idolmaster

does he still hand draw any more ?

Can Miura be on Hiatus while the anime is airing?

For me it was, anyway, the animation in OPM was godtier, there's not doubt about it.

If only Berserk could had have that.

the animation was godtier but the artstyle was as good as Murata's. You should check again.

Anyway if you want amazing animation this summer, you should check Mob psycho 100.

when did this meme begin?

Will miura gain back his libido when he gets older and becomes perverted old rapist and we get to see more gruesome sexual action again?

If it has filler then good riddance I hope it crashes and burns.

why not? There is no other character they can put there besides those.

Come on user you can't be this fucking dumb.

If you think it's going to be 24 episodes of pure black swordsman you're pretty fucking dumb. If you think they're going to put filler in you should probably go drink some bleach asshat.

Filler is already confirmed.

it's not. There is a lot of content to animate.

>implying

I'm hype as a motherfucker, I finished the original anime series a couple months ago and I needed my berserk fix, even tho I'm an anime only fag I actually did pick up the manga and I am seriously hooked right now

It's gonna be great.

>Teekyu is not censored
>Berserk is going to be heavily censored.

Such is life.

Hyped for the manga coming back in summer.

They better not fucking touch the masterpiece that is Qlipoth, I will fucking riot dude.
They shouldnt get anywhere near Schierke anyways, it'll end with Griffith beeing reborn at the end of concviction, hopefully.

I'm also hyped for the next 3/4 chapters before another 8 months or so hiatus.

>No Schierke
Dropped.

I hope it does well in Japan, so maybe then it will give Miura the motivation to get the manga rolling again.

She is probably the worst character in berserk.

As if cgi is so easy to create, laziness? Geez, talk about being entitled.

No she isn't.

Puck has a dick. I don't have any pages on me, but if you squint, you can see the outline of his junk.

Holy shit how can someone be so lewd

So is he gay or what?
Even rubbing together with elf-girl doesnt do him anything

Who's this semen demon?

Darius.

serpico is best boy in berserk prove me wrong

Is it gonna be as brutal and violent as the manga but censored like JoJo?

Does gore need to be censored if it's against monsters?

He's a faggot

But you're right user.
>that fight with Guts

Ms. Almost-retarded

The conviction arc has some of the most human gore in the series so far. Dont really see how they can do the tower of conviction without censoring it

>Almost-retarded
>Almost
She's completely retarded.

It's gonna be okay

A literal drooling retard
I wonder how much everyone will make fun of her when she comes back to her senses.
After remembering the rape she will remember her antiques, I dont know how she'll cope with that

>wong

Keep the expectation low so you won't be disappointed.

puck a cute in the trailer.

How can Guts even beat Griffith?

He bends Griffith over and makes him his "Queen"

Deus ex machina?

>but seeing the character artwork in this article just makes me think of how much better it would look in 2D

Except it wouldn't take your head out your ass, all the detail in the designs is impossible to make in 2D anime.

Fuck off retard, learn more about anime

Also farnese looks like shit in the manga

i can't see how it could happen otherwise, or maybe Griffith can be weak at one time, something like during the eclipse etc.

By swinging that sword?
It always worked

Who is this semen demon?

Didn't SK say some shit about his sword being able to kill a God Hand since it's killed so many Apostles?

Some witch from elf isle.
I hope the anime motivates him to get back onto a decent release schedule, instead of a chapter or two every year.

Guts needs to find a material so dense, it can negate Femto's gravity-manipulation powers.

Do you think harem-protagonists already existed in his world, and would he have of them to turn their blood into a new sword?

This

>Isidoro

Have they even confirmed they will do Lost Children arc? Because as far as I remember it's completely skippable.

Maybe in filler or OAV

I have no idea. They didn't show "her" design. Miura only talked about the BS arc in his comment.