KanColle Kantai Collection

This is a KanColle Thread and we want you!

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/64131
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Miller
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you pet this doggy?

I want a boat.

>doggy
that is clearly a ducky, please go fuck off

>iowashit
>doggy
>boat

Come on OP, it should not be this easy to detect a shit thread

I claim this thread in the name of America.

>that face

no, not that doggy

Well I claim it in the name of the 3rd Reich.

Germans are the best.

Akeboner time.

Is it too late to save her?

Hime looks cute because she looks like a Moomin.

next foreign shipgirl when?

Cute

What's the point of Akebono? Why is this bitch ship a thing?

Nonco is the MVP of the event.

Why not both?

>there's actually a tag for this
What.

danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/64131

Moomins aren't so dank.

Yamato is the most beautiful battleship.

I want to watching firework with Kamikaze while holding her hand.

The most useless fucking ship ever in the existence of forever.

>low consumption
>useless

>40 damage
>not useless

Why would that matter for cheap expedition ships?

Heh.

> Germans are the best.

> 950 U-boats reached operational status
> 783 sunk
> 80% loss rate

Never has a force been so thoroughly BTFO than the Kriegsmarine during WW2.

Hitler could have literally-re purpose all the steel wasted on the Kriegsmarine and build a literal wall on the Atlantic, and it would be more effective than the Kriegsmarine.

You are tryling a little too hard.

laughingdragon.jpg

I don't disagree, though I think she lacks a certain hard-edged charm that her younger sister has.

I want Kiso to teach me the importance of skinship.

But what if I don't want YOU?

Is Kinugasa even in the arcade game? I just want to see her poking animation.

Iowa agrees, no reason to debate about it.

I love Musashi. I love her so much.

Then why haven't you ringed your Sushi yet, user?

I'm a manslut and would breed with all shipgirls.

She's pretty great. And she's a perfect case of "tougher and bustier younger sister" for Yamato, which is always a treat.

Happy birthday, TTK.

>That image
Yamato uses padding, I don't know why many artist fail to illustrate this correctly.

They don't care about that, they only want to sexualize Hotel.

NJ when? I want my American Musashi

Not much artwork of Musashi and Yamato docking, despite how obvious it seems.

Daijoubu!

>Musashi blushing

delete this

I think out of the three siblings, Missouri is more famed for Japanese folks so they'd probably go with her before any other. Or they could slowly introduce them all.

>I think out of the three siblings
You mean 4.

Heh, I didn't know these were a thing for so many of the girls.

Why would she be considered the American Musashi?

Slut

>radar
At what point in the war did the Yamato class get radar installed? I thought the Japanese were notoriously slow to adopt radar?

>too leyte
motherfucker

This is your gardener today.

Most decorated of her class and BLACK DRAGON

What a cute androgynous Mexican boy

I don't own a garden?

How did she end up being the most decorated considering the fact that she was commissioned last?

In September 1942, according to Wikipedia. Lots of Japanese warships had air-search radar, it just wasn't a universal feature--hence "notoriously slow."

How about bad-ass and bloodied?

Probably because of her post WWII service.

All i see from that thumbnail is an angry man yelling. Christ, I'm laffin'.

What about fire control radar though? Were the Yamatos amongst the first of the IJN ships to get that?

>BLACK DRAGON
I don't get this reference.

>I don't get this reference.
New Jersey's nickname.

Well, there were only two ships in the class, and she sortied many more times than the Yamato did. Hence why she's the bruiser of the duo.

Not sure. I know the Musashi got an early warning radar upgrade in 1944, but I'm not sure if her fire control systems had it too.

New Jersey was commissioned same day as Iowa.

She's the most decorated because she's the Iowa that got reactivated for Vietnam, while the other 3 weren't.

Because she was already overhauled for Vietnam, she was in better shape than the rest when Reagan modernized all the Iowas. She got reactivated first and made it in time to shell some arabs in Lebanon.

Most decorated because she had the most service time and opportunities to win battle stars.

If NJ is famed for anything, it's being flagship of the fleet, alternating with Indianapolis.

She's not the American Musashi thou. Her personality should be reserved and calculating like a mafia boss. She doesn't need to boast she's the best, she knows.

"Nice fleet they have there, be a shame if Task Force 38 happened to it.

Japan never integrated radar into their fire control system. The radar is for ranging only and is not able to do fire corrections like the American and British ones.

The distinguishing mark of a "fire control" radar is being able to pick up shell splashes.

No I mean 3 because Iowa is in already. But I suppose that is improper grammar.

I thought NJ was the most decorated American battleship, period.

Also, you forgot the Halsey connection. Missouri can be the onee-sama type with the hidden sadistic side, but NJ should be the short-tempered badass of the Iowas.

Why is the Yamato class so fat?

Sounds about right. I think Musashi's hair ornaments are based on the dual 15-m rangefinders atop the forward superstructure (and two more on turrets), but specifically for fire control systems I hadn't heard of any radar.

I will use it as an excuse to post more of Musashi and her musashis.

NJ is the most decorated only if you count her whole service in the last century. If we're talking about only WW2, then Showboat is the most decorated.

I agree with Missouri being sadistic considering she was the site of surrender, she'd want to crush people under submission. NJ being the tempered one and Wisky being the shy one would help round out the Iowa sisters quartet.

Spruance also flagged on the New Jersey, and he's called "The Electric Brain" for never losing his cool and overplaying his hand.

Maybe NJ is bipolar depending on who's in command. Explosive when Halsey is in charge and calculating when Spruance is.

>New Jersey
She better be African American, for once.

The ship that actually got the most shit done is either Washington or Massachusetts.

North Carolina never got to shoot at enemy ships.

Fuck off tumblr

Fuck off racist I think New Jersey being an African American beauty pageant-type would fit well with her state. That and it'll piss off the Trumpfags.

>African American
No it's going to be really, really, really muh heritage Italian-American.

Fuck off tumblr

No, considering Wisconsin was grounded twice and collided with another ship, I think she should be the hyperactive, reckless imouto type. Her sisters would look after her, and she would be like the Sakawa of the group. She should also love cheese and have odango-type hair to make her look a bit like a mouse.

Yoshirnori specifically said in the Comptiq interview that he wanted to design American ships in a way that anyone would be able to look at the shipgirl and say "Ah, she's definitely an American shipgirl!". You're getting more blue-eyed blondes and you're going to like it.

Save us, Fumikane

>he wanted to design American ships in a way that anyone would be able to look at the shipgirl and say "Ah, she's definitely an American shipgirl!".
There's nothing more American than a tall, chiseled African-American beauty. America is not a white European nation.

Fumikane would give you the same thing, except with green eyes and different shade of blonde hair to vary things.

>America is not a white European nation.
To the nips, it is.

It was in WW2.

If you want nigger ships there are actually much better candidates.

Alabama is full of blacks, the rest are rednecks

West Virginia's most famous crew member is black.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Miller

The P-51 fairy can be black, to model the Tuskegee Airmen.

The truth is blacks didn't do all that much combat wise in the pacific. It's not until Vietnam that you had truly large scale integration in the combat arms.

>To the nips, it is.
Not if you look at their JAVs. When they have AMERICA in their title, you will see a black man stuffing his thick black dick into tight Japanese pussy.
When they film JAVs in America, it's always black guys gangbanging a Japanese tourist.
America is more black to the Japanese than white.
>nigger
Fuck off

>except with green eyes and different shade of blonde hair to vary things.
Fumikane's American witches come in all sorts.

I'm all for Washington. Pretty underappreciated BB for everything she's done and her record in WW2.

I love how you're purposely ignoring the relevant WW2 part just because of one word which everyone on this site uses the same way as faggot.

I don't listen to racist white fucks, not sorry

I'm a spic, nigger.

I want to get lewd with this destroyer

We are still missing a true red head in KanColle.