IF YOU COULD GET RID OF (ONLY ONE) RACE FOR ETERNITY

Who's gotta go? And why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asians.
Jews, niggers and mudslimes can all be killed in war.
But there's so many asian there'd need to be a nuclear holocaut to kill them off in a timely manner.

Arabs/ Muslims

Niggers are bad but they are too dumb to be able to carry out a more deadly attack.

the human race

Humanity

the ones who did this:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

100m Hurdles

Jews
Too eZ

everytime some nu/pol/ retard says muslims or niggers without realising they literally would never be a problem without the eternal jew a zionist settler house gets built

Those who say they are friend then stab you in the back are a greater threat then those who call you enemy to your face.

this is actually a really good question

Im not racist in the sense, that I have shown disrespect to people of other races, or havent hired people based on their looks, and not on their answers or responses in an interview

but when it comes to my dick preferences

yes, niggers need to go

the 400m. It's just a dumb distance imo.

Niggers.

I'm curious who the jews would use as puppets after the monkeys are gone.

White communists

semites, killing two birds with one stone (jews and arabs)

South Americans, Middle-Easterners, East-Indians and Asians.

You do realise half the people that enable the Muslims aren't Jewish? A lot of them are Catholics.
Blaming all Jews as globalists/elites is basically saying all blacks are niggers and all asians are smart.

All blacks are niggers

W...what about BASED BLAKKK MAN??

No seriously, if blacks and whites go to war with each other over stupid shit like skin colour then the elite have won. There is a reason why identity politics is such a big thing today and why the media constantly race baits from all angles.

Sounds like your (like many others here) hate towards blacks is rooted in your physical insecurities.

This

WTF is wrong with you??? motherfucker

I really respect the jap and korean races

nothing like whores from those races sucking your dick in a cheap brothel
you dumb fuck

4channers

This is the only good answer

hating on a gay man who has a tight asshole and just doesn't want monster cock to tear it

how tolerant

And they call Canadians shitposters. You will be spared on the day of the rake.

Do marxists count?

insecurities? I think you are projecting mate

nope, first, dont like fat bitches
dont like mouthy bithces
dont like stupid bitches
dont like lazy bitches
dont like smelly bitches

ooo, ooo, FORGOT ONE

DONT LIKE UGLY BITCHES !

You must not like your average fat southern white woman either

turkroaches

this is an astute observation

Semites

Best post

There will always be Jew tier scheming. But erasing niggers mean an entire continent for Europe to colonize in peace. "The Japan of Africa" comes to mind. Look at it now.

Id fuck a semite over a nigger anyday

at least if the condom breaks, you know that you wont have to pay child support because the girl will have more money than you, and when the kid is born, he will be more greedy than you are, and more smarter than you are

Thanks, bud. I try sometimes

This

Whites. That way the world will truly burn as it tears itself apart without the white man's help.

>muslim
>race

too easy

without them you can easily get rid of the others parasites

white niggers and only the white niggers because there are some good white people.

>there will never be AoE2 art remake

why live

underated

Catholics do it because the followers actually (foolishly) love all people, whereas the Jews (idealogical, not all ethnic) believe goyim are on this earth to serve.
We (average Sup Forumslocks) don't hate Catholics for being good intentioned useful idiots for the bad guys.. it's like making fun of the kind hearted retarded kid.. even if they're really wrong, you can't really call them out without looking like an asshole (Fedora), and really, you should be taking any problems up with (((their))) parents.

Jews. Niggers can be rounded up and killed after

Africans for sure, they offer the least to the world and our projected to procreate like rabbits. It would offer the greatest good I think.

Honestly I don't hate black people for being black or anything like that. I sure do dislike niggers of course but I'm just looking at this from a cost benefit analysis.

i want an asian gf so thats not gonna happen

Everyone currently residing in the Usa.

The world would be a better place within weeks. And then hopefully the Muslims would burn down Israel

Spoken like a true cuck.

Latinos. They are a bigger threat than niggers. They outnumber the Nogs in the US 3 to 1 and their women are ugly 90% of the time.

Niggers cause they're the hardest to bleach and the farthest from being white.

the white man

once he is ridden from this planet

the rest of us and truly know peace

This here

plot twist: no one dies

fuck you op

and the rest of you fags might wanna think outside of the box

The brown eyed race.

hispanics. they're roaches ruining america. if you say blacks then empty africa simply goes to china and arabs continue flooding into europe. if you remove spics then america is saved and we've got the entire south american continent to colonize

Whites, but just the racist ones. wypipo are too dumb to realize that the more that they are racist dicks is how you get the south Africa style pogroms.

>dont be a dick
>dont get pogromed

fugggggg
>mfw

>muh Jews deserved it

Yea, okay, and so will you. Just address legitimate grievances and start a humble conversation with poc. Its not difficult. Most dont even hate you but you portray yourselves as hateful and self centered. Instead you push poc away into the arms of muh white genocide ideologues. Yall is niggaz is sad.

Indians.

The absolutely lowest of the low. Mongrels that live in a gigantic shithole that do nothing but breed incessantly and overflow into our countries. Nineteen of them to a house guarantees they can live in your nice neighbourhood and shit the place up with garbage cars on the lawn and food that smells like garbage. Or three of them will do the same job and take the pay of one white person. Ask truckers what's happening these days. They literally suppress wages because they're used to being paid nothing and an unlivable wage here is a king's ransom to them.

Worse yet, they're political and constantly push for more acceptance of their meaningless degrees so you get to work side by side with an illiterate piece of trash that smells like shit and thinks it's human.

Niggers and spics at least keep to their ghettos and have no hope of ever leaving because they're too stupid to do so.

Please come down here to Miami, go to Kendall or Doral, and then go to Miami Gardens, and tell me which neighborhood you would prefer to live in.

FYI, 58% of Cuban-Americans backed Trump, as opposed to 56% of whites nationwide.

Inb4 Ashkenazi still exist

Jews. The world could get much better and more peaceful.

Niggers: they are the main weapon of the kikes against the whites and a nigger-free Africa would allow real nations to exploit its resources and land efficiently.

Jews. All other races can be dealt with in time. Jews are like cockroaches that keep plaguing the world even after a nuclear war. Getting rid of them would be a blessing to humanity.

>kill some of the smartest people.

stay woke senpai

Semites

Should cover all desert people. One drop rule applies.

Probably whites. As long as whites exist, there will always be a liberal force in the world, being fucking retarded and thinking people can just get along. After whites are gone there will be a nice battle royale between all the rest of the races and one can finally come out on top and take humanity forward.

Face it, refugees-welcome white whores and their beta cucks are ruining the entire species.

The reptilians

Says the foking leaf

I agee with getting rid of the joos tho

jews

White. So I can die and everyone else can deal with each other in a Twilight Zone Just-Deserts kind of way.

Dis
Efficiency at top kek

Internationalist parasites and racial supremacists

Also blacks maybe but it wouldnt change much and not all of em are bad

Negro behave.

You're spewing faggotry all over the thread. Go back to Mogadishu or what ever fuckhole you came from.

Joos deserved it,
It never happened
But it should.

The only answer is Jews. All other problems are created or exacerbated by them. I don't actually hate Jews and would be fine if they all just lived in Israel and fucked off, that would be perfect,but their usery and desire for control and disruption of society for their own ultimate gain is so endemic across them, it's like they cannot help but try to destroy any place they live in as foreigners. Niggers and sandniggers are shit, but they are only a problem in western civilization because Jews made them one. Even niggers used to emulate trying to be like whites in this country until Jewry.

is gommie a race? just get rid of the gommies

All blacks are niggers

But race theres only one race, the human race.
KILL 'EM ALL. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. GLORY TO DEATH.
YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW

thanks chaim

>DONT YOU KNOW ITS WHAT THEY WANT
Oh great. Guess we better ignore their epidemic levels of homicide, rape, illegitimacy and welfare usage then. Back to the drawing board everybody!

Jews. The other races would be manageable. If Jews weren't managing them all the time to be destructive, degenerate savages. The jew is doing a good job on white people too. In fact they're fucking the whole planet with a rapey grin on their faces.

I'm with Uncle Ben on this......definitely Krauts

People of color

the goyim