Why women's ears are so erotic?

Why women's ears are so erotic?

Thanks for the new fetish.

Because you're heterosexual

I like the hair that slightly comes over the ear

Ears are often hidden by long hair. The most erotic things are those that are usually hidden.

Who is this qt?

>The most erotic things are those that are usually hidden.
Like bones?

Friendly reminder that Misaki is best Yamato 2199.

I am so hard right now.

No, you should say that you have a bone r right now.

Would you say you have a... boner?

Aww nigga, that was a good one.

>ears
Not juicy erotic ice cream
Pleb.

Why are battleship bows so erotic?

Miki Saijo a Bridge Bunny from the awesome Yamato 2199 OVA series that not nearly enough people watched outside of Japan because they only pay attention to seasonal shit. It got a TV adaptation which I think a few more people watched but nearly enough. She's basically the Kergerenko (one scene 08th MS Team Character) of Yamato 2199 since she's an incredibly minor character who for some reason has a really detailed eye catching design.

>flat chest and no ass
Superior ADULT body.

Can't explain it.

Her figure is goddamn expensive despite being that of a very minor character as well as having faulty QC issues on its own.

It is sort of erotic, especially when the girl gets electrocuted.

Yamato II remake when?

>alien emperor conquered the whole universe for that one girl on the other planet
>she still cucked him

The moral of this anime is to not trust women.

Fall or Winter 2016

This battleship turns me on

Overpriced merchandise from a Bandai Visual license? Never heard of this before I swear.

Written by the guy that wrote Gundam Unicorn apparently. I don't know if he's doing actual episode scripts though but I wouldn't imagine so. I get the feeling this is like a Gen Urobuchi/Aldnoah.Zero we're using this guys name because he brought us ass loads of money but really he's just writing an overview for the concept thing.

Yamato 2022: Ai no Senshitachi might be the best new project title I've seen in a long time.

RIP
;_;

Who /nurse/ here?

There's nowhere where it says that and absolutely no chance it's ready by then anyway. It's going to be 2017 at the earliest.

wat a qt

Noel is a boy though

>she's an incredibly minor character

Fuck, I actually started watching this for her

The problem with the Yamato Girls line is astronomical. When figures like Misaki's bargain-bin to a low price, it's hard to compare with the other girls which all have QC problems that cost like a hundred each. Only if you're a dedicated fan of the series (or a fan of plastic butts) will you have the urge to buy all, or at least, the important girls, unlike pic-related.

Loose-Uniform girl a cute.