Whites fucking up nogs

I've seen way to many cringey nog webm's today. post some good content of nogs getting beat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t-yJuVO1ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice full mount.

This made me so fucking happy. Bonus points for Asian guy beating up nog.

Triple points if dude is Japanese.

I am big

your being an insecure, inbred, moronic bitch has NOTHING to do with politics. fuck off, cletus.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE RETARDS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

go eat a dick

Found the nigger.

not an argument, inbred. go play with the trailer park fuck-pig.

see above.

no bump again. report all race hustlers as they contribute nothing to anything.

your tears are delicious

Fucking nigger.

I hate niggers and when I see a nigger attack a white I love these type of videos, but this is some jew divide and conquer shit. Just do the humane thing and put them down and be done with it. dont revel in niggardly behavior

>he thinks this is a politics board
lmaoing @ ur life

sauce is anastasiya kvitko
my favorite bimbo
i love plastic whores

>Blatantly made it obvious rooting for an Asian
>Didn't make a dick joke

Might not be a nog after all. Whatever the case, your anger is super fucking tasty.

see what happens when you show off lol

not an argument.

not an argument. stop projecting.

not an argument, mongrel.

not an argument/factually wrong.

again: report all race hustlers. their insecurity/impotent rage is NOT politics. no bump.

>O
Nigger

>that hip:waist ratio

fuck off nigger lover

haha bet he won't do that stupid dance again.

Butthurt SJW fuck

for a second I was worried that he wouldn't get shocked.

not an argument.

not an argument.

not an argument.

these insecure, tiny penis shit stains contribute nothing to anything. report all race hustlers. no bump. kys bitch boys.

Has anyone got the video of those two aussie blokes KOing those 3 niggers ?

filename hahha

What's your ethnicity though?

This is a jew disguised as a libertarian

I peed a little.

Shoulda done learned about dat ground boi

Shit's fake as fuck you dumb burger

Marvelous. When he was upside down doing the stank leg I knew if he didn't get shocked there is no god.

Not sure what this webm is hopefully good.

Is he annoyed that the interviewer didn't shake her hand first?

He grounded out on the support wire. Looks real to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7t-yJuVO1ns

I'm so excited for the day you cucks get lined up against the wall

Poochie died on the way back to his home planet.

What is it with niggers and dancing at inappropriate times?

Bumpski

what's that all about?

bong cucks dont understand electricity

My first thoughts when seeing a sexy lady is to grab one of her tits and grab her throat. Is this bad pol? Its genuinely starting to scare me.

What the fuck is happening here?

not an argument.

not an argument, cuck pinwheel flag bitch.

no bump again. amazing how quickly the good shit gets slid but all the cousin fucking morons just LOVE keeping the garbage alive and well.

that nigger was bothering them all day and honestly deserved it. saying anti-white shit "ayo whitey you wont do nuffin"

Blasting nigger "music" during a prayer or something.

Supppsedly it was a memorial for terrorist attack #6387459 and the darkie was playing rap on his phone as they prayed

>not an argument, cuck pinwheel flag bitch.
>ad hom attack
not an argument

It's not real. Hence he "falls" like a cardboard cutout, stock VFX explosion 003 appears and the wires miraculously start flaming like an average wood fire.

You've never seen an electrical fire before? Or any of the countless legit videos of people being shocked on overhead lines? The dude doesn't even tense up like he would if it were real.

Confirmed for moron

IIRC this was a silent vigil in France for an attack on a Catholic church, the nig interrupted it intentionally by playing music on his phone.

mfw this is 20 minutes away from my house

trips o' truth

Let it go autist, you're wrong. Go play with your lego set.

Ahh I see it now, he keeps dancing for a split second after the shock. Good eye, bong.

What makes it worse is it was for the super old priest that got decapitated in a church

Satisfying as fuck

have you ever fucked a plastic whore? how are they in bed? and do they make u cum way harder than average chicks?

>datfilenametho
kek

Not to mention the fact the cameraman fails to track the apparently just-zapped nignog to the ground, meanwhile the same spark effect repeats 3 times in a row.

jesus just shoot the fucker already, holy fuck you bongs are sad as fuck

u mad, nigger?

His hands and feet get burned through, that is what is left on the lines before he drops straight down.

YES
Where is this at? Looks like queensland like sunny coast?

why is there a retarded nigger faggot here?

sauce PLEASE? I have to hear this with sound

Why are Brits so pathetic?

its in Newcastle NSW, trying to find it on google maps

It's amazing with all the years of cosmetic surgery, they haven't perfected fixing that retarded Joaquin Phoenix upper-lip

no clue sorry

When me and my brother saw that video..mmm just mmm made us proud to be aussie mmm yes.

Even if you're not a racist, and have no issue with blacks at all, their hands most of the time are greasy as fuck. They rub cocoa butter lotion all over their bodies all the time to prevent becoming all ashy. It's gross as fuck. Go into any black area, into a black establishment and find a door knob, then try to turn it.

desu, thought he was unzipping to piss on him at the end

I have an eye for cg effects since I started dabbling in 3ds max and maya a decade-odd ago. I try to point out this kinda shit since it helps when dealing with false flags and the like, but some such as like to believe everything they see rather than think for themselves.

Cheers lad and never mind my burger comment

This needs sound to do it justice. Look up "8-ball jacket slap new york."

damn if you are pickier than a girl and u wouldnt bang this plastic bitch cause of her lip your either a lying sad salty virgin or a jelly girl

What the fuck is even the context to this

Fake
Take this one instead

nice thread
bumping for solidarity

Stop postin anytime faggot.

topic full of nogs aping on whites, no one bats an eye

topic about world justice, nogs go ape shit

Just bants m8.

>Eye for CG effects
>totally fucking wrong
Next time spend 2 seconds in a search engine and watch it with audio, this will help with your retardation.

Are you trying to niggerize me?
Sorry, I am wearing Anti-Nigger Protection made by Norton.

I have already denigged this computer several times, and now I think i am safe, so don't bother nigging niggerly nigs.

what kind of shilling is this?

one LESS ILLEAGAL

daily reminder that this nigga plays minecraft and beats his girl