3 x 3
x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDAGEUFKmYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's 27.

Kind of awful.

+ Mushishi

Last time I said Zero no Tsukaima was one of the last anime I expected to see in a 3x3 and low and behold here it is, all be it in a joke 3x3 but still.
2/4
Yeah sorry no
5/8

I'm currently re-evaluating the position of one anime on my 3x3. Care to guess what it is? Bonus points if you can guess its replacement (there's 3 candidates so just try to guess one).

middle left is sympho?

A chessboard mosaic for the new generation. These used to be all the rage back in the day you know.

9/9 based.
6/9
8/8
>Care to guess what it is?
I hope it's Gintama.

eyy m8 I'll show you my condensed MAL 100

All except for Aoi Bungaku, but that shit was good anyway save for one arc

It actually is. I decided to judge the series as a whole rather than just as Gintama' and the original seasons of Gintama and Gintama° push it outside of my 3x3.
3/4

8/8
++ Alice and Kaguya
What's bottom-left?
8/8
++ Mononoke, Mushishi, Tatami Galaxy
6/6
++ Mononoke, Tatami, Mushi

I was going to ask you to expand a bit on what you liked about Freesia?

Still not enough feet.

1/1

1/1

3/5

2/3, you actually liked the Monte Cristo anime?

4/4

2/3

I feel like I've seen this one before

fuck/you
2/2 interesting
6/6 good taste, what's the bottom-middle?
3/3
4/4 very stylish
4/4, 3/3, c/b/f
nice/dubs

2/2
2.5/3
1/1
3/3
0/0
2/2
2/2 series, 3/3 movies+OVAs. I'm eternally salty that I can only find the first volume of Kaijuu no Kodomo.
meme/meme 3/4
2/3

What's the top middle and bottom left?

3/3

>You actually liked the Monte Cristo anime
Is that so hard to believe? It told a great story with interesting developed characters. You actually liked KnK?
3/8

FMA brotherhood and Ranma

Jesus Christ rate the rest you little shit

>bottom-middle
Shirobako

Eh, I guess it feels weird having read the book.

>not liking the saviour of anime
Now with a second season

I don't really read manga but I felt like I should include it anyways

>ZnT
Gross

3/5
Pretty damn good

I've always wanted to appreciate Akagi bu I don't like the subject material

Thanks!

>liking Monte Cristo

good taste

0/2
5.5/6
5.5/9
4/8
7.5/8
>These used to be all the rage back in the day you know.
I was happy that when they weren't anymore desu.
1.5/4
What's the point of live-action series 3x3s anyways? Everyone's going to have the same stuff. Boring movie section.
3/5
1/6
5/7
4.5/6

>I'm eternally salty that I can only find the first volume of Kaijuu no Kodomo.
Pretty sure it's on bakabt.

>What's the point of live-action series 3x3s anyways?
For The Prisoner.

>I was happy that when they weren't anymore desu
I didn't mind it when it was just the one guy doing it but when loads started copying it then I wanted it to die.

For reasons that are too retarded to elaborate on I can only read online. I'll get to read it one day.

>Star Driver
My eternal nig. Enokido really seems to be dominating your mosaics now.

I would have given you a perfect answer had you asked me right after I read the thing. Right now the impact of the experience seems kind of distant but I'll try to elaborate anyway.

First of all, the focalization is absolutely brilliant. It makes the story intriguing all the way through and serves as a great means of the protagonist's characterization as well. You're getting a twisted view of an already twisted world and it all just comes together as a powerful experience that is both sickening and beautiful, the two qualities melding together perfectly. All the subplots with secondary characters were amazing as well. I always got invested in the characters and the situations they found themselves in, only to have the rug pulled out from under my feet, with Kano just coming to blow his target's brains out in his usual deranged haze. I also really liked the juxtaposition of the wildly over the top sociopolitical arrangement of the world, with the detailed and engaging characterization. No matter how deranged and wacky it got, I always felt a touch of humanity involved. And finally of course, the art was amazing as well. The paneling always felt creative, and the dirty scribbly style complemented the narrative perfectly.

I hope this explanation is sufficient. Like I said, I probably would have been able to convey the experience better right after reading it.

2/2, nice of you to add hataraki man

1/1

1/1

1/2, not really fan of black lagoon

3/3

>so little of shows that I've watched

I...It's not my fault.

You don't like gamburingu? step up.

>desu
I didn't post on Sup Forums for a while. What's the deal with these filters?

No I love gambling, I mean I put Kaiji in my list so that definitely shows it, but I don't like shogi unfortunately.

>shogi

4/8
4/7 i'm omitting re zero since its airing still
3/4
5/8
3/8
2/4
3/6

Shit I mean mahjong

Just watch it and you will be ronning like the best of us.

>playing a game of mahjong
>some autist starts screaming RONRONRONRONRON like his epic chingchong cartoons.

4/4 +FMA
KnK had an amazing atmosphere, but it was wasted on Nasu's shit writing

>re:zero
Come on, man. Wait till it's finished at least
7/7 +Lain

4/4 +haibane
5/5 if bottom is Lain
Ghost Hound had God tier sound direction but the story needed some work.

3.5/4 +Mushishi
.5 S&W
Macross plus looked amazing. I'm relatively new to the Macross franchise but I've been really enjoying Delta

5/6 +Clannad
-TTGL
Star Driver's ending pissed me off, but it was a really fun ride.
TTGL's characters were way too mediocre to make the senseless action enjoyable.

4/4 +Lain
Watching Ichigo Marshmallow right now, really liking it.

1/1 +Azumanga
What's mid left?

4.5/5 +Usagi Drop
.5 NHK
I found like half the arcs to be really boring

>What's mid left?

Minami-ke

>5/5 if bottom is Lain
It's Boogiepop Phantom, though I do like Lain.

2/2
2/3
1/1
4/4
1/2
2/2

different medien?/10
6/10
7/10
Cool,cool! 9/10
7/10
8/10
9/10, seeing these makes me want to rewatch some of them.
7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=dDAGEUFKmYA
We're off the edge of the map anons. Here there be shitposts.
6/8 -+ SSY, S&W, - YuriYuri
7/8 - Coil
8.5/9 -+ NHK
Anime Series: 8/8
Anime Movies/OVA: 8/8
Manga: 2/2
7/8 - Black Lagoon
7/8 - Saki
4/6 - Coil, Windy Tales
Anime Series: 7/8 - Fate/Zero
5/7 - NieA_7, Windy
4.5/5 -+ Akagi
5.5/7 -+ NHK, - Tanuki
5/7 - Haruhi, Lucky Star

>/10

What's upper middle? I almost remember it.

>/10

Where did you learn to count. Rhetorical question, you didn't.

Gonna be a youtube star, family

Oh no, a faux pas.

Hi! I wish you all a goodnight.
3.5/4
3/3
6/6
9/9
7/7
4/5
5.5/6
8/8
6/6
8/8
7/7
5/5
5/5
7/7
5/5
6/6
6/6
5.5/6

What show is middle right?

when did Johan ever hold an iguana

Just think, plebs, commoners, and people claiming to be Otaku have started to make and post these on Anime Amino. Good job. You're no better than a phone app.

Come at me.

Zero no Tsukaima

>Anime Amino - A mobile, social app exclusively for anime fans

Who cares about some mobile tards.

Not 'til you r8

Something something neo-Sup Forums

r8 then you get feedback

hopefully this isn't over the top

4/4
4/4
4/4
5/5
4/4
2/3
3/4
2/2
1/2
2/5
3/3
1/3
3/4
2/3
2/3
2/3
4/5
wow really good taste in this thread :)

Do you hate me?

>kotoura-san
Only the first three episodes were good.
-1 Kotoura-san
/-1 Louise

9/9

8/8

9/9

7/7

-0.5 CG
8.5/9

Heya

-0.5 KlK
7.5/8

-1 S;G
-1 KnK movies
-0.5 CG
6.5/9

-0.5 CG
7.5/8

8/8

8/8

-1 StarDriver
-1 Fate/Zero
7/9

-1 Diebuster
7/8

-1 Honey&Clover
-1 Nodame
6/8

-1 S;G
-1 Tanuki shit
7/9

-1 Tamako Market
8/9

9/9

Heya.

-1 S;G
6/7

8/8

-1 Aku no Hana
8/9

i am trash

Why do you hate women user?

link?

>Enokido really seems to be dominating your mosaics now
I actually ended up watching it because of him. I was just looking for anime that were structured the way I like the most, in the form of a "puzzle plot". Works where the exposition is vague and all patched up, so it requires of bit of effort on the side of the viewer to put together either the narrative and lore or just the thematic points and message of the story. I started with Rahxephon and overall I wasn't too engaged, it felt sort of bland on all fronts (maybe some would call it subtle, but it may well be that I'm not a fan of that). Then I heard of Star Driver and knowing the other works the scriptwriter worked on I hoped right in and this time the experience was great. Especially some time after I watched it and a friend asked me to elaborate a bit on it, I put some more thought into it. I've been focusing a bit too much on the direct narrative at first but then thought a bit about at what it tried to deliver through it which just lead through this weird, chaotic, but self-entertaining jumps through my thoughts on the work. These reflections made me love it even more. So I just put in on my 3x3 on a whim. Don't know if it will stay there for a long time, but right now I just want it to sit there.

As for Freesia, thanks for the response. I think you asked me once about it but then I stopped browsing Sup Forums for a while and I before I opened the thread up it was already closed. I agree with all your points though maybe I felt like I did have to stretch suspension of disbelief a bit. Namely with the nature of the law that was the premise of the manga itself and the slight supernatural elements in what seemed to be like a grounded, almost naturalistic setting besides that. But then I guess I just went with it and was immersed by other aspects of the story.

I especially liked what you mentioned with Kano's twisted perception and how the reality around him just seemed to be falling apart at times.

It used the medium in a creative way to portray this. Plus, it also utilized it to create a nice, good, old-fashioned plot twist. As for the characters I found Kano interesting because he seemed almost liked the opposite of the typical character you're supposed to relate to or even sympathize with. He reminded me of the protagonist of The Stranger in how alien his way of thinking was and how apathetic he was at times. Though in addition when he did try to change it almost seemed unnatural which just added more to how strange his character was.

The art was pretty great, with rather realistic character designs and environments but the overall lining was pretty stylized and unique. I also must admit, I do like how Jiro draws women, especially Higuchi and Hisae.

Is there a particular reason you call it tanuki (shit)?

According to some unkempt youtuber I seek validation for my false tastes.

Don't reply to these kind of multiplats, pure laziness to not crop them.

the is a disgusting frenchie with shit taste, nobody takes him seriously.

2/2 ;)

I don't hate women, I just like to have women wear a collar and be chained to my bed. Or have a special woman hold me by the throat.

Because it's shit, liked by people who just like the background and, at the time, thought it was the AOTS with the reason of ''well, it's not good but it's better than the rest in this season'' which forever pissed me off.

Thanks
7/9

Hope you die, filthy josei hater.

I understand someone not liking Uchouten Kazoku (nobody's perfect), but people don't call Fate/Zero 'servant shit' or Shinsekai Yori 'queerat shit' so I thought there was a meme I missed or that people objected outright to tanuki being the subject of an anime.

>torment and bloodlines
>mario party

Fucking popamoler.

>9/9
I feel kind of dirty receiving a 9/9 from you. I need to remember to always include either Ucouten Kazoku, Kaiba, or Redline in the future.

On a different note I've always thought Possession was kind of dull and up its own ass. Though for some reason I can' really hate it.

>I felt like I did have to stretch suspension of disbelief a bit
That's the juxtaposition I mentioned. The world is obviously a wacky overblown dystopia. If you read some more of the mangaka's work you'll see that he love this kind of bizarre shit. But in Freesia he plays it completely straight. There's next to no tongue in cheek and the characters' complexity pushes you to think that everything is 100% sincere and serious. What's so brilliant about it is that all the wacky shit doesn't really clash with the serious in an awkward way. Instead I felt like those characters were actually human and just happened to live in a very strange world.

>how alien his way of thinking was and how apathetic he was at times. Though in addition when he did try to change it almost seemed unnatural which just added more to how strange his character was.
I actually just happened to be studying mental illness around the time I read Freesia. There's some really interesting insight put into Kano's character. I wonder what the mangaka based the character on.

user, how new are you? These guys are dinosaurs.

Hide all multiplats, don't reply to multiplats, report all multiplats.

Hi. I just noticed that you improved your 3x3. Good. A little more of colour is never a bad thing.
I'm out of this party. Have fun.
>a disgusting frenchie
There's nothing wrong with being French, you disgusting amerifat.

>I'm out of this party.

Typical frenchie waving a white flag.

2/3
5/52/23/33/3

5/5, new mosaic lookin' fresh as fuck.

We would not get along.
We would not get along.
We would get along.
We would get along.
We would get along.
We would get along.
We would not get along.
Are you even real
We would not get along.
We would not get along.
We might not get along.
I'd hate fuck you
We would get along.
We would maybe get along.
We would not get along.
Want to say that we would not get along.

1/2

7/7

4/5

4/4

1/1

1/2

4/4, 5/5 if that is a panel from Berserk in the bottom left

2/3
1/2
7.5/9
9/9
6.5/8