Would you ever let a girl shape your political opinions? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

Would you ever let a girl shape your political opinions? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

I did and it's fucking stupid. Don't do this

If she was wife material, she'd already share my ideologies, or she'd be subservient and conform to mine.

>that
>wife material

I know faveladas with 100x more self respect than that amish whore.

Only if she can back her views up with objective facts and statistics.

no, but i would hate fuck her, throat fuck her and cum on her nice feet.

No. And why would a woman want any guy with fickle beliefs?

I am smarter than literally 100% of women on Earth.

There is not a single woman on Earth who is smarter than me, and the vast majority aren't even close.

I have never met or seen a single woman who has political views I respect.

So no.

You're retarded

I once spent 3 hours trying to explain to my ex how and why the U.S. funded Al Qaeda and ISIS. When I tried to show her proof she would turn her head and refuse to see.

Bitches are dumb and we're dumb for letting them get involved in decision making as if the past 10,000 years of mankind were just woman haters.

Yeah but look at his digits

You're a faggot for using the word literally incorrectly and for thinking you're intelligent. Fuck you faggo.

>tfw ex junky

Definitely wouldn't date one again but i cant judge her cause ive been there.

Is that legit or some artsy representation?
Needls is pretty big

are there nudes yet?

why are you trying to explain anything to a woman other than how you like your laundry folded or what you want for dinner?

m'lady

Take this blokes advice.
The answer is no.

Sorry for your problems user.

And yeah, it is real. This is got her fired from that ((((scientific)))) channel from youtube.

{{{you}}} can't accept the truth, huh? Where do you think {{{you}}} are?

>Ancap
>Not retarded

8/10

I'm not using the word literally incorrectly, I mean I am smarter than literally 100% of women.

I have a professionally tested IQ in the top 1% of the population, literally everyone with a higher IQ than me is male.

IQ isn't perfect I'll admit, but I have never once seen or heard of a woman who is smarter than me.

NEVER. Girls want strong men who shapes theirs. If you let her shape yours, then she will cheat you with a strong one.

man how could people do this needles are alreayd fucking scary

no but pegging is fine senpai

I want to sniff and lick her feet

Ancap flag was accidental.

Non-meme answer.
Depends if it something I can agree with and if there are good arguments, our political opinions are shaped by everything around us and change all the time.

fpbp

A wife accepts your opinions.

Waffles is right. But it think you have to make this mistake yourself to truly learn the lesson.

It's a know fact that {{{they}}} are less intelligent than men on average.

No self-respecting (ie not a cuck) man would change his political ideology because of a {{{companion}}}

It's meant to be the other way around you cuck

Only cucks and women let someone else form their political opinions for them. If it's a proper hetero relationship and you aren't a complete faggot, the girl will submit to your beliefs and fall in step with whatever you think. Women are easily led if you show strength in your convictions and she respects you. If you cave to pressure or whining a woman will walk all over you in a massive never-ending shit test until you reacquire your balls. That's why the divorce rate is so high, there are too many liberal pussies getting married and letting their femmasters run their lives. Women aren't capable of leading without being retarded at the same time because they do everything as a hivemind and have no actual original opinions of their own. A nonfaggot takes the lead in a relationship, and the female follows.

Outwardly? Yes. Internally? No.

No, I'd shape her opinions. It's pretty easy as long as you fuck her well.

>140 iq
>doesnt know the rules
checks out.

>Would you ever let a girl shape your political opinions?
No, I'm a man. Cunts shouldn't know about politics. My wife couldn't even tell you the name of the governor.

That's not how it works. Men lead. Women follow.

This is a very important question. I would also like to know the answer.

Of course it isn't real, it's an old video she did. How would you even need to ask?

because boobs

since when are women smart enough to have coherent political views?

No

Looks don't matter, over and over woman are known to be sheep and want to be told what to do. If your alpha, and put the dick on her good, she will take on all your manerisms and beliefs.

Would join the Tranny Union just to smell her once.

its a stretch to assume there not one female worldwide that can meet or exceed your intelligence

Implying consistency has anything to do with being smart.
They are simply controlled by their emotions. They are by and large kids in adult bodies.

The only thing consistent about women are their ability to manipulate others emotionally. Remove emotions and they got nothing 0 logic.

No girl should be wife material if she wants to shape your political opinions

Females are mentally and physically inferior to men on average, by a pretty large margin.

The most intelligent men on Earth are much smarter than the most intelligent women on Earth.

>What if she was really pretty and wife material?
checks flag
yep, its a leaf

What are you talking about? You're the man, she follows your beliefs or she goes elsewhere. Your objective is to be a man that's not worth leaving.

SPBP

The truth has been spoken.

>post yfw you realized that bitch is half sand nigger

Galaxy brain yet the reddit spacing persists. Something isn't adding up here

No, I shape hers. If you let a girl shape your beliefs you're a beta.

>cucking up because a woman said so

Who the fuck do you think I am?

Women are inferior to men.

no. fuck off cuck leaf.

I don't ground my opinions on someones look.
I would rather say, we disagree in this but I still love you.
Still don't like the thought. They are like menopausal women from the start. They will never be able to have children.