Girl at School with Odinist Symbol

I saw a girl at school today with this symbol in the center on their guitar. Should I ask her to end the phrase, " We must secure the existence of our people, _____?" to find out if she's of the white nationalists variety of odinists? Should I ask her something else? Nothing at all? What do you guys think the symbol is about?

btw, is there a way to somehow flash a white nationalist symbol to signal to others my political view without the general public knowing? How should I do so and what symbol should I use, if this is realistically doable?

She sprobably just some dumb whore who pretends to like Vikings because she's "not like other girls"

the black sun or the ss totenkopf, but don't try that in europe, the symbols are verboten

most normies don't know shit about those symbols

grab her by the pussy if she squeals slap her and move on if she moans she's a keeper

: / if only it was this. Idk, I might still ask her even so. But probably right. odds don't look great. I wonder if this would be a nice casual nod to potential other like minded people. Randos give me shit, just say it's a cross.

Chances are she's already taken, but it would be appropriate to ask her, "Hey, is that an odal rune?" and then start talking to her. Don't be a sperg and spout 1488 at her be a civil and reasonable human being, and don't get annoyed if she responds with a lengthy and pretentious response, just be engaged.
FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING CAPTCHA

What does she look like? Is she naturally attractive? Or does she look like one of those dumb alternative cunts? Give us some details.

STFU already! Nobody gives a god damned flying fuck about Pizzagate anymore!

I think normies are aware of the black sun now

I will end you.

>Should I ask her to end the phrase, " We must secure the existence of our people, _____?"
Don't be a fucking sperg.
Just say you like the symbol and TALK TO HER. Get a feel for her opinions and strike up a connection.

On second thought, don't. You'll just wind up humiliating yourself, ruining her day, and wasting everyone's time.
Sit down. Be humble.

also this

She's like 5 feet 7 inches Aryan girl who probably weighs around 110 -120 pounds. I'm 5 feet 9 inches, aryan too, and weigh only like 125 pounds. Im kinda a skinny fuck. Probably should work on that...

Yeah but is she attractive and naturally beautiful or is she a scene girl who wears yoga pants and piercings?

I am too stupid to help in the thread so best I can give is a bump.

post pics

She had no piercings to my memory and seemed natural looking. I suppose I'd need to take a second look. Only met her today at our school's activity fair. She was running the guitar club stand. I'm a senior in high school, btw.

>125 pounds

time for you to join the liftwaffe

Oh who, I have no pics of her unless I played twenty questions with my friends to find her Instagram and then got accepted as her friend.

What did you say to her?

Giver her the d

SIEG HEIL and a Roman salute

holy fuck you are autistic

"Psst. I know who you are. Hail Odin."

just talk to her, Elliot Roger. Tell her you've noticed the symbol. you find it interesting, ask what is means. Does it have to do with Odin.

Essentially nothing, just a brief hi when I went to talk to a friend in the guitar club, noticed the symbol on her's after the fair was over as she was playing it while walking down the hallway.

>Odinist

No shit nigga, why else would I make such a thread? It's a miracle I have friends.

It be lol if she bought the guitar at a yard sale and has a black boyfriend who goes by his initials. Just with you investing so much time and thought into it and all, it would just be perfect.

Grow a pair and talk to her.
Hello there

if you stutter you can say that you have autism.
Many women are tolerant when you explain awkward behaviour instead of just appearing creepy.
But you should not miss that chance if you find her and her symbols interesting.

>5'9'' 125 pounds
shoo shoo hungry skeleton

Damn. Funny. But Damn.

Just walk up to her and say something about it, "like "that's a cool patch" it doesn't have to be suave or anything, just say it in a confident manner. just see if she know what it is(also make sure you have an idea what it is before asking so you don't seem like a tard), practice saying it if you must but just do something.

>5 feet 9 inches
>Aryan

You're a midget.

AHAHAHAHA
drop out nerd
school is for fools
stay cool or eat stool?

>a twiggy manlet asks Sup Forums for high school dating advice
>he can't even talk to a girl without consulting us
nu/pol/...