Gen Z

Post pics,videos and statistics of generation zyklon doing its thing.

youtu.be/HV2c9mbvYn4

youtu.be/iC_RlaQxw0c

youtu.be/d0cHDLcKLu4

youtu.be/YBLCr0DW7ME

youtu.be/6W1N_iq7YTg

youtu.be/Rher_HstROg

youtu.be/HdqZnX-QGsg

youtu.be/iA7hKGs5Ctc
^ not really gen z just thought it was funny as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M96Oq9Ju-zU
youtu.be/7fOk5FkL-YI
youtu.be/LCTvfdAHDXk
youtu.be/EA0kjy3ulgQ
youtu.be/qTsyAgyGk9k
youtu.be/w-48Tu9RwEQ
youtu.be/cQbnzeK_Ses
youtu.be/96YxtIelkeo
youtu.be/7m-u9q45lg4
youtu.be/wQQtGhW--B8
youtu.be/AuyPpEIZGeY
youtu.be/I4PJXDVeMkw
youtu.be/TRTqR6oKIZI
youtu.be/vu5K7I6T-TQ
youtu.be/OwaZOx15_x0
youtube.com/watch?v=0KDtowAF4LI
campusreform.org/?ID=9416
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/amp/
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
amp.usatoday.com/story/99668428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw Hitler youth 2017 is real

They look pretty civic nationalist to me desu. Not sure if that's what you want.

what happenend ? how why being right wing is so popular at this moment ?.

All except one where pretty fucking weak man. Gen Zyklon is gonna have to step up it's A game if their gonna save the west.

i can't even fathom why people are so right wing authoritarian today. identity politics really took left wing progession in society back to the starting point. but i tell you what as soon you right folks start to get loud with you identity politics you are gonna take a step back..

youtube.com/watch?v=M96Oq9Ju-zU

Bump

Some of Gen Z may be underage right now, but they'll improve by the time they've reach college. And others, they are planning on redpilling their classes right now.

youtu.be/7fOk5FkL-YI

More like this?

youtu.be/LCTvfdAHDXk

youtu.be/EA0kjy3ulgQ

youtu.be/qTsyAgyGk9k

youtu.be/w-48Tu9RwEQ

youtu.be/cQbnzeK_Ses

Or like this

youtu.be/96YxtIelkeo

youtu.be/7m-u9q45lg4
^must watch

youtu.be/wQQtGhW--B8

youtu.be/AuyPpEIZGeY
^skip to 10 seconds before the end

youtu.be/I4PJXDVeMkw

youtu.be/TRTqR6oKIZI

Bump

Gen Z beating down the millennial Untermensch

youtu.be/vu5K7I6T-TQ

youtu.be/OwaZOx15_x0

youtube.com/watch?v=0KDtowAF4LI

I tried making it a point for us to be "recruiting" Gen Z and target redpills at them...

No one bit so I killed it. I still have hope in them tho.

How is that kid's neck so fucking long?

I've been a bit heavy handed with the nazism and fist fighting. I'm going to start dumping articles and what not

campusreform.org/?ID=9416

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/amp/

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

amp.usatoday.com/story/99668428/

Now I have a little theory as to why gen z is so right wing and also nazish. So it's inherent for every generation to rebel against the establishment, now in the modern age liberals, hippies and the like ARE the establishment. And the reason for the draw rob nazus is simple. Media and Hollywood made it cool to be the bad guy, the antihero became cool. Little didn't they realize they had made Nazis out to be the baddest of them all. So naturally it's funny to say "heil Hitler" am a throw up nazi salutes. That's just my 10 cents

I've just reached college now. Can confirm some redpills have been delivered. Once you have enough practice it becomes like an art desu.

>millenials
sorry

>gen z is our only hope

I need to educate my nephews

These generational names are gay as fuck.

>rapping
>fighting like niggers over drugs

over half of these videos are garbage

Key word is fighting. Something every other generation doesn't do. Every generation has been taught "be nice to everyone because you don't know what they're going through" Gen Z responded with "Fuck that I'm standing up for myself"