Scientology is evi-

Scientology is evi-

wfla.com/2017/09/13/scientology-steps-into-hurricane-relief-vacuum-to-help-clearwater-storm-victims/

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/scientology-the-truth-rundown-part-1-of-3-in-a-special-report-on-the/1012148
youtu.be/FVVdCikBDQk
lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
pagesix.com/2016/12/20/leah-remini-thinks-wife-of-scientology-leader-is-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miscavige beats his subordinates. Likely human traffickers. Billions in intetnational real estate. Look into their large donors. Look into their properties. Large fleet of buses, trucks, boats.

>Miscavige beats his subordinates. Likely human traffickers. Billions in intetnational real estate. Look into their large donors. Look into their properties. Large fleet of buses, trucks, boats.
I believe everything I read online: The Post.

Hi sidf

tampabay.com/news/scientology-the-truth-rundown-part-1-of-3-in-a-special-report-on-the/1012148

Anons who aren't familiar with manlet David should read this.
Their real estate holdings in my neck of the woods exclusively, are easily in the hundreds of millions.

Also, have some sympathy for the sea org members who work 18 hour days and get paid pennies, sometimes. Kids that are born into this nightmare and risk never seeing their family again if they flee.

David Miscavige's father had to escape the scientology complex he was housed in.
Interesting interview:
youtu.be/FVVdCikBDQk

I think David was raped by LRH many times on his boat.

Did you at least read the article, faggot?

>local governments bow to Scientology

wtf, now I love Xenu

Brave Agent Pubeit, Agent Pubeit ran away.

EVERYONE HELPS! except Muslims.

They only help themselves... to your women and your land.

They are abducting children, they are there for no other reason.

lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm

L Ron Hubbard lived with Aleister Crowley

>enabling click bait
What, was the "help" basically free personality tests / E-meter readings?

>Prove your devotion, Miscavige told them, by winning at musical chairs. Everyone else — losers, all of you — will be banished to Scientology outposts around the world. If families are split up, too bad.

>To the music of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody they played through the night, parading around a conference room in their Navy-style uniforms, grown men and women wrestling over chairs.

I thought it was pretty eye opening

well i'm surprised that's all i can say

wait on the LGBTWTFBBQ community to do jack shit though

reporting this thread to the home office for SP activity insulting LRH

This is the most fucking odd cult out there. Disgusting creatures.

Curiously enough, this is how the Muslim Brotherhood gained a large following n Egypt.
There were pretty severe floods in the 80s and the government couldn't cope (due to being inbred, corrupt muzzies) and the MB stepped in and took on a humanitarian role with distributing aid and whatnot.
Of course, being a Muslim organisation, it was only a matter of time before it turned from humanitarian to threats to bombings.
But theyd gained too much political power to be simply swept under the rug so whilst other countries banned the MB and ruthlessly shut down cells, it just couldn't be done under the Egyptian regime. Which was fine until the Arab Spring when the regime was overthrown and the MB were voted into parliament and then the US had to sponsor a military coup to oust them because they were anti-American.

This has been your daily history lesson/pol/

>Church staffers covered up how they botched the care of Lisa McPherson, a Scientologist who died after they held her 17 days in isolation at Clearwater's Fort Harrison Hotel.

>Rathbun, who Miscavige put in charge of dealing with the fallout from the case, admits that he ordered the destruction of incriminating evidence. He and others also reveal that Miscavige made an embarrassing miscalculation on McPherson's Scientology counseling.

Scientology is evi-

So much entheta in this thread. Thanks be to L. Ron that I completed PTS/SP so I could deal with this.

or BLM proving that black lives matter at all to them...

Even fucking Venezuela and Mexico send aid, not because they wanted to help, but the good PR.

Are these bots?

Reminder that the only reason Scientology is hated is 100% thanks to campaign orchestrated by our friendly Jewish comrades. But lets all ignore that and listen to a documentary that got viral on reddit.

His own parents were prisoners. They literally had to escape and lay low for months so they couldn't be found.

Reminder that Scientology has less base in reality than Skyrim religion or BIONICLE religion

>religion must be based in reality
Yes because Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, etc. are all very realistic. Good goy! Relgions are believed because of their values and teachings, not their lore you twat.

Scientology was hated here by large swaths of the original newfag cancer (now crusty oldfags that despise you 2016 redditwerps) that are still probably cringing a little in the back of their minds by me bringing this up.

Those LARPing scriptkiddies with their guy fawkes masks took it too far but there's always been plenty of legit reasons to want to see Scientology eradicated over than for lulz.

dont talk shit about bionicle

>Rathbun, Rinder, Scobee and De Vocht say they participated in and witnessed madness, from musical chairs to repeated physical abuse.

>What triggered Miscavige's outbursts? The victims usually had no clue.

>"If it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear, he'd lose it," De Vocht said. "If it was contrary to how he thought, he'd lose it. If he found it to be smart aleck, or it was a better answer than he had, he would lose it."

>Rathbun and Rinder list the executives they saw Miscavige attack:

>Marc Yager: At least 20 times.

>Guillaume Lesevre: At least 10 times.

>Ray Mithoff: Rathbun said Miscavige "would regularly hit this guy open-handed upside the head real hard and jar him. Or grab him by the neck and throw him on the floor."

>Norman Starkey: "Right in the parking lot, (Miscavige) just beat the living f--- out of him, got him on the ground and then started kicking him when he was down,'' Rathbun said.

>He said he saw Rinder "get beat up at least a dozen times just in those last four years … some of them were pretty gruesome."

>Said Rinder: "Yager was like a punching bag. So was I."

King Iron Fist?

>Church of Scientology steps up to help with hurricane relief
>only in one town
>which is the capital of its religious order
>and is where like 90% of the country's scientologists live
This is the equivalent of praising jews for raising money for israel

Did manlet David kill his wife?

pagesix.com/2016/12/20/leah-remini-thinks-wife-of-scientology-leader-is-dead/

>Remini calls her show a “David and Goliath” mission and on Monday night, told viewers she’s going to next focus on “the children who have been affected by this abusive organization and I want to get their stories … once you know something, you have the responsibility to do something about it.”

They did that during Katrina, too. It's photo ops meant at rehabilitating their public image as well as recruiting ops. Straight bullshit.

Jim Jones and his cult helped a lot of people too

We really need to mercilessly reform the charity scam. Israel uses "disaster relief" to harvest organs. Scientology shows up to fill an imaginary gap, with transparency and high ethics I am sure. MSF is literally handlers and propagandists for ISIS and human traffickers in the Mediterranean. African charities are not just a bad joke, they actually manage to make Africa a worse place. Bill Gates dodges taxes and funds unethical research. And then you have the Clinton Foundation.