Notice anything?

Notice anything?

>Notice anything?
Your insecurities.

FPBP.

The media has always favored white faces; what's new?

Big anglo cock?

Hot tabs, OP.

i didn't realise fuck how do i delete the thread?

no blacks

'guy' on the bottom left over to the right 1 looks like a girl, and all these guys have effectively the same facial structure?

You don't. Sit back and relax. The bong police are on their way. You're going to jail for violating Sharia law.

ahahahahahahahahahaha
last tab

"how did we lose to emus"
you set us up like a champ

>those tabs
I wonder who's behind this post

wow so many newfags holy shit

Fuck you OP for reminding me what has come of this place.

Worst part is some retard will reply to you saying you got trolled because they were acting like a newfag on purpose

REEEEEEEEE

This bait is as old as Sup Forums is

>Imblyign
YOU GOT TROLLED EBIN

WHO'S THAT POKEMON XD

now look me reddit mayme heh heh

this has nothing to do with politics, you dingo fucking retard. fuck off.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE RETARDS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

ebin reddit Descartes - "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

>because I share the same race as them that means their success is my sucess!

Another Sup Forums cope just like IQ. Women are attracted to chads no matter the chads race.

Unless you are attractive you don't have tons of women swooning over you. There are tons of Asian, Black, Arab, and Latin 8 and 9/10 men who are significantly more sexually successful than you on hundreds of college campuses across the country.

They're all fags?

>Unless you are attractive you don't have tons of women swooning over you. There are tons of Asian, Black, Arab, and Latin 8 and 9/10 men who are significantly more sexually successful than you on hundreds of college campuses across the country.
lmao pussy thirsty subservient beta you are

WTF bro