Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Keep edgeposting to a minimum. Do it for him

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that last seen

If you cried over this, kill yourself manchilds.

>seen

Is there any english translation for ch16 and beyond? Are they even out in Japan? I thought the manga was very far along

What was sad about it?

Pretty cool that they often leave out the OP and ED for more screentime

The opening part was just fucking brutal. I could feel the poor guys anguish.

Loli must have been pretty surprised at MC heroing himself

She is, theres a little thing of what happens after he does that during arc 3 and it's pretty brutal.

I cannot wait in a couple weeks when people will being to feel embarrassed that they ever thought this was even average.

The melodrama was hilariously bad, and the writing is terrible, in time those of you who already don't see that, will.

>not crying at the beginning when Subaru breaks down and asks what he did wrong

Fuck you.

Lacking empathy is a sight of autism time to get yourself checked user.

What happens?

I sobbed when he wept.

>kill yourself
Heh

would you fuck rem in her vegetative state?

No she's probably stinky and leaks shit juice.

It's no good unless I can hear moans, so I'd probably tie up and theaten her sister so she can fill in with a voice-over

Having empathy for fictional characters is a sight of autism too.

I'd even fuck her corpse (before it gets cold)

Eh, I dropped a lot of other shows this season but this is one of the handful that I'm actually enjoying.

>empathy for fictional characters is a sight of autism too

Christians confirmed autistic

>autism sees

Is the anime past the translated manga yet?

how far adapted into the web novel is it adapted now? link for the lazy

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

No, but close

Bottom left.

An undisclosed action has been taken.

>Lost her horn
>Lost her sister and even forgot about her
Is damaged goods after becoming the fucktoy of clown douche
Is there nothing for her apart from suffering? Would you save her?

Why do people even like this brutal bitch? Look at what she did to Subaru.

I'm not impressed that they took out the self harm.
I am however impressed by the leg missing cry screaming. Good shit.

No it isn't.

Not after she forgot Rem. That was her redeemer. She wasn't just some broken bitch she was a fallen dumbass who took her sisters worries onto herself.
If you remove her sister as a motivation (which has effectively happened) how can she explain the actions she took in the past? Losing her memory has forever ruined her. The Cloun has won.

>he doesn't enjoy being whipped with chains

Are you gay?

This show had such cute Kemono girls for the first couple of episodes.
When the fuck are they going to leave this stupid loli mansion so I can get some material for requesting gaping kemono pussy in draw threads?

>they didn't protected his smile

women are bitches to the core

This.
I really didn't feel anything when it happened in the manga. Maybe the gratuitous gore had something to do with it, I don't know, I just thought "well shit, that sucked" and kept going.
The anime really managed to make me sympathize during his breakdown. The music, acting and direction were pretty on point.

She mercilessly going to beat the harmless Subaru to death when he didn't even try to stab her. After giving him a fake smile, she brutally murdered him. I rather gay for the Count than saving this bitch.
And her reason was bullshit.

>suspicious as fuck person getting close to someone in line for the throne
>smells like the witch thats so evil you can't even utter her name
>pretends to leave and then stakes out the mansion

Think thats pretty good reason to deal with someone though.

Why does Beatrice want Puck's dick so much?

man he's completely unlikeable....

>Why does Beatrice want Puck's dick so much?
Beatrice? Puck?
Do you mean Betty and Bubby?

You don't kill a suspicious person. You watch and capture them.
Also you don't hold their hand when you think they're suspicious.
Bullshit reason is bullshit.

>mixing the second and third loops together

In that sort of situation you most definitely kill a suspicious person.

>capture
I bet you believe the police shouldn't shoot people who have weapons or that they should 'try' and be non-lethal at the cost of their own saftey meme

>mixing the second and third loops together
He got sliced in the second loop.

He's holding the knife to defend himself, outside the castle. What's your point.

Who knows what he is capable of or what he's doing out there. He's a threat. Other than sweating info out of him there's literally no reason other than fee-fees to let him live.

First loop he died in his sleep after counting pucks, second loop he was vomiting everywhere which pissed off the maids that have to clean taht shit up, third was where he was creeping around in the forest acting suspicious as hell.

The anime just finished up chapter 28 of Arc 2.
The standard rule applies in regards to reading the web novel version versus the light novel one.

In regards to the web novel, a few changes are noticed.
When Subaru runs off from the mansion, his first instinct after deciding to kill himself is to stab his throat with the pen he had. Stained with his own blood, that pen is the same pen he used to scratch at his own hands. Subaru is eventually unable to do it.
Subaru eventually notices that someone was following him. It's a pack of wild animals that look like huge wolves. Since he can't kill himself, Subaru has the bright idea to have these wild beasts finish him off. It was a bad idea. Instead of finishing him off quickly, the wild animals decide to rip and tear his arms and legs first to make sure he doesn't escape. Subaru notices how bad of an idea this is and fight backs. In the ensuing fight, Subaru manages to kill one of the beasts by tossing him off a cliff. This action causes the other beasts to back off. Heavily injured, Subaru passes out on that cliff.

Those are the big differences. When Subaru wakes up, he finds out that Beatrice healed all the wounds he received when fighting those beasts. The two have their talk where Subaru finds out that this route is completely dead/hopeless. The rest of the stuff is mostly the same as the anime/manga. The way he kills himself is the same too.

So since this is the place, has the AU chapters with Rem and Subaru eloping ever been translated from moonspeak?

>So since this is the place, has the AU chapters with Rem and Subaru eloping ever been translated from moonspeak?
Japanese is such a shitty language, Japs should just learn English as their first language, that way we wouldn't have to wait for translations.

Man, why do I feel like most of the boys in this show are better than the girls, barring not really a guy Clown?

The Hero, Trap, Sexy Old Man, and etc... are all so much less shit than the girls who all kill Subaru or cause his deaths.

The dude should just go gay for Reinhard or Ferris. Fug, even Julius. Much less pain and death, and from behind, they look pretty enough to be girls.

Guess it's time to drop the manga since clearly scanlations won't be catching up in time

Nagatsuki, this needs to stop

While the anime will overtake the manga, I'll still read it.

They provide more internal monologue's and introspection on Subaru's part, and do certain scenes better.

Considering I can't rune, it's worth reading.

>not really a guy clown

What?

I fucking love Subaru and I want he and Emilia to love each other

Don't kid yourself faggot, English is shit as well. Sometimes even for similar reasons.

or psychopathy

The Light Novel doesn't have that stabby stabby throat with pen like you described.

Light Novel also doesn't have this beasts following him like you described. It's just straight-up like the anime portrayed.

Did you even read his post, thats exactly what he said

Giant Dong Clown is possessed by his female ancestor.

I do. Do you mean this part?
>The standard rule applies in regards to reading the web novel version versus the light novel one.

I don't know what rules he's talking about. First day I'm here.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of this, god damn this was a good episode. Rem smashing him to bits and Subaru deciding to kill himself to save her anyways was awesome. I'm a little bit confused on the days thing though, I thought he respawns on the first day and dies on the fourth, but he spent his entire time with Betty. Is he saying "fourth day" because its the fourth day he's in that world, and actually dies like the day after he respawns? My calendar for this series is getting all mixed up

Thats pretty lewd.

Who would win a fight between Rem with her horns out and Beatrice in her forbidden library?

It's his fourth day in the mansion

It's why he's such a faggot.

Multiple lives as both a man and a woman make you love dicks, pussies, and assholes.

My dick

There are almost always changes when reading the light novel version of a story when compared to the original web novel one. That's the point I was trying to make. It's always good to remember that when reading the original source material.

Re-reading my post, I guess I should have worded things a bit better.

One thing I hope most authors of these series hopefully put into account is that if they don't change the story enough from the WN everyone's gonna know what happens what would cheapen the payoff of big reveals.Generally I don't think its ever been a real issue though, but it is a concern of mine.

This series would be 100 times better if clown cock was the mc.

>Thinly veiled femanon.

Wrong user, I'm a guy.

>2016
>not being bi-curious

Nah, it would be simpler if Citroen immediately moved on from Emilia. There are thousands girls out there.

>posting damaging propaganda on Sup Forums
>he believes the bi-sexual meme
>implying you don't just desperately crave attention
Fuck off mate, you're broken.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

What happens now? Just spoil me, LN fags.

Does Web Novel even have editors? Or it's just basically anybody can write things and post it on syosetu?

He tries to play butler again doing everything perfectly while investigating who the shaman is

It was the girl with the dog in the village that keeps biting him

Web novels are like the stories you see in royalroadl

Someone posted the paatebin at the top on the other thread.

Does Subaru have an inferiority complex towards Reinhardt like his dad?

>>he believes the bi-sexual meme

Not sure what you mean here. I like girls and I like cute not masculine guys. How is that a meme?

What happens I NEED to know

Are we in for another loop, or does he solve it the loop after he jumps off the cliff?

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Where did all the Remfags go? These threads used to be full of them.

I guess after seeing how shit of a person she is from last episode they couldn't keep up the charade of pretending to like her. Kind of like how she put up a charade of pretending to like Subaru.

Straight forward.

i'm glad he had the guts to do it, wish i have it

We love her, but today is not this day. Otherwise we'll be spoiling more people.

Why don't you love her today? You should love everything about her, the way she brutally murders and tortures Subaru for no reason is part of her character.

why nobody ships Subaru whit Emilia?

I love her. Everything. But if we said it while everyone in the thread was going crazy, then they start asking for spoilers and shit.

How far in are we in terms of adaptation and how much material is out there?

I do! Some anons have said that her and Subaru are practically already a couple in volume 6

Because they're all too busy loving the people that brutally murder and torture Subaru instead.

im really loving the misery is the manga or whatever worth reading cause i dont want this to end