Project IMAGINE update

Hey guys, some of y'all are probably wondering what happened to project imagine earlier today and I had to postpone it because my family came over due to the hurricane...will try to upload it tommorow when they are away. thanks for your patience.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida#European_arrival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Florida needs to replace that indian bitch cunt on the state seal with a hot blonde babe in a bikini with nice tits. And "in god we trust" needs to be replaced with something like "We Trust Each Other" or something. Seems fitting since after every hurricane we are always looking out for each other. All White ethnostate when? No Jews. Build the wall.

>blonde babe
sounds nice, the state motto should be deo vindice, like the confederacy.
>all white ethnostate
welp that means i'm gone (if we're going by the one drop rule), I like majority white though.
>no jews
i agree, considering i live in the jewiest county

also this flag was during reconstruction, they changed it into the one with the red cross because when it was hanging limp it looked like a flag of surrender

I say we get rid of the Seal all together and use a blank yellow circle to represent the Sun.

Everything south of West Palm is getting nuked from orbit. Sorry bro.

Majority White is basically how it will probably be done.

Deo Vindice maybe as long as it's not christian. The christian god needs to be taken out of the motto. We should make use of a Pagan God in place of the christian god. Perhaps Jupiter or something.

sun idea i've seen before but it would need to be well executed
>implying we won't reconquista south florida

sorry paganbro but the Christian God is what made florida good.

South Florida is gone. It will take a miracle to make it White again. I say we build a wall at the Lake going east and west and also a wall on the northern border. We'll take it back later though.

Florida was made good by White Germans who have Pagan genetics. Christianity only serves the Jews.

The Spanish introduced Christianity, cattle, horses, sheep, the Castilian language, and more to Florida.[15][full citation needed] Spain established several settlements in Florida, with varying degrees of success. In 1559, Don Tristán de Luna y Arellano established a settlement at present-day Pensacola, making it the first attempted settlement in Florida, but it was mostly abandoned by 1561.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida#European_arrival

The (((SPANISH))) were fucking gay.

Let's agree to disagree on religion. We can take back south florida by cracking down on illegals from venezuela and mexico, also if we cut down welfare on the federal level. We need to somehow stop NY jews from coming here.

Spain maintained tenuous control over the region by converting the local tribes to Christianity.

area code fellow floridian brother? also views on one-drop rule?

Cut off will probably be 25% just to be reasonable.

>954 area code
25% fug better have a white wife so my kids are well off. I was planning to anyway. 50% here.

how would the reaction to banning interracial marriages be
also i love states rights

There will be no cut off for Jews. They will have to live south of the border wall that will be built from Lake O to the Atlantic. All Africans, Asians, Latinos and Jews will have to live south of the border.

Your kids will have to live in South Florida. Sorry bro. We will not be accepting American immigrants from other states after the wall gets built. The new state of South Florida should still be pretty nice though. You can also still move to any of the other states.

?
that would be 25% for my kids

besides goy don't forget double jeporady

Nuremburg Laws:
1/8 nonwhite = Aryan
1/4 nonwhite = case-by-case basis, judged on character

Hey Im that user from ealier with the folder . I just got hit with Irma 407

thanks friend. so my father was puerto rican. considering its a mestizo that might make me 1/4th nonwhite. I honestly need to take a dna test lol

Hey good to see you, and thanks for oyur contribution!

Florida is such a mix of random shit . You have the fascists and the white supremacists like myself the redneck hillbilly and the insane amount of niggers and spics compared to anywhere else in the united states the more south you go. I hope people from Gen Z like myself are red pilled hardcore we need to fix a lot of shit in our based country.

No. You will not be living in New North Florida when you have kids and we will not be accepting American immigrants White or not.
Yes, this is probably a better way. Preferably, it would be nice if Law Enforcement or ICE could just look at your skin color and make an arrest based on that alone. Non-whites immediate deportation with harsher penalties for reentry.

I'm white nat, even though I'm half hispanic myself. I would like more states rights and heavily restricted immigration. I am a fellow gen z er too!!!

I am half white and Hispanic but the Hispanic comes from Cubans which backtrack to white Spaniards.

>tfw half white and puerto rican
lmao what up

also I've lived in soflo all my life but I really like confederate culture and think we need to bring it down here

I didn't see this one sorry. There will be no illegals in New North Florida. Welfare will only be given to those who need it most. Anyone who can work will be given farm jobs throughout the state. The jobs that non-whites were doing prior to the Great Deportation of non-white individuals. There may be a few stragglers who are being taken care of but if they are ever seen outdoors by Law Enforcement, they have the right to detain and deport. Jews will not be allowed entry to the state on any circumstance. Tourism will be banned.

jeez.

good luck to your plan friend!

lol thanks

your people are way better than neocons and jews. I'd rather see your plans work out than theirs. Also, florida fuck yeah!!!