D I S L I K E D
I
S
L
I
K
E
D

>watch the least funny person ever to disgrace the Daily Show push the Soros agenda

Is this that fag who claims the be a "former neo-Nazi" and shit? What a cunt.

EVERYONE IN OREGON HATES PORTLAND AHHHHH FUCK PORTLAND YOU COMMIE SHIT HOLE

Too true, Everywhere outside PDX immediate metro in Oregon is more or less tolerable to bro tier. But Portland is just sheer shit, from the political incompetence, to the insufferable California transplants of the middle class putting on airs of being wealthy, to the fucking homeless who are gaming the shit out of the system and voluntarily living that lifestyle as they meet their drug habit.

Fuck Portland.

> Source: South Washington county fag here.

164k views in 24 hours is not a lot. They're just shilling it in vain.

Old news to those of us who #CrossTheLine

t. don't have a problem with other races, just the traitors in whitehall :^)

really piques my pistachios

You understand that the trending list is in part influenced by your viewing history right?

As in, if you have cookies on or are signed in this video was put near the top of the list by an algorithm and while it may be visible on my list as well it could have a different rank or not be there at all. Of course, if you post a link that's overwritten, but try it for yourself and view it on a phone in a browser with "privacy mode" on.

lol I was visiting Portland last month and took a trip up to astoria. Portland had more blm signs than black people but as soon as I like the metro area it was full on trump country.

Let me retort.
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRwuWioWzo

Trending is not affected at all by your own viewing history. It's based on region and volume.

... and ideological correctness.

It isn't otherwise I wouldn't be getting leftist shit when 99 percent of what I watch is weeb music and a friend

Wrong person lad, meant to reply to

Trending isn't organic like 30 percent of the time and youtube admins delete comments and dislike from them

If you want to link Youtube videos and don't want to promote them use Hooktube.

Ah the whore that doesn't want foreigners in her kids school but wants it forced everywhere else.

Probably going to downvote and/or dislike it for lols because Samantha Bee is just an idiotic manatee.

Isn't this the same woman who didn't want niggers in her kid's school?

shhhh. it's not fair to say it's about race when it's all about race. we aren't racist, we aren't racist, we aren't racist.

Two explanations. The cringey feminist talkinghead either tried to copy BetterBadNews OR the cringey feminist talkinghead has started to literally brainwash her audience. Either way, the state of the left worldwide, pic related

salem reporting in
can confirm

>fred and carrie
>white

This

NUKE UWS

>NUKE UWS

You sound like a commie anarchist there, Herr Sturmfuhrer.

>#2 tending
>isis recruitment video
trending tab is for jews

>They always use these "ex-skinheads"
I'd love to see them use someone who "used" to be red-pilled

>"White people, only be moderately proud of yourselves."
Everyone else carry on.

such hypocrisy

When will stop lying and hating? I don't get it.

Most people on Sup Forums will down vote it so it's better to post the actual link.

the fat one doesnt look white

How is this fucking hack still on tv

antifa doesn't have any money to donate

Haha this crusty old bitch is 47 years old.

Such a hip young relevant voice for the current generation.

EGGSHELLS BTFO SORRY WHITEY