Fertile Noblewoman

How do you respond to this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

layyous.com/en/pregnancy/sex-selection-before-pregnancy/2-51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They really went all out with this character

Bullshit; gender determination is based on sperm.

I want to rape her and pollute her noble line.

>lets try it out!

that one is the only answer

But if I recall, the environmental conditions of a woman's vagina can select for one gender or another by killing off one type of sperm.

>almost
>100% of the time
>guarenteed
Something about this don't add up.

While a woman's reproductive tract does indeed kill off weaker sperm en masse, are there measurable physical differences between X and Y sperm that would lend them different adaptabilities to the chemical composition of their environment?

Holy shit you fucking nerds

This design looks so familiar.

This is a wet virgin fertile noble woman from the finest possible family

How does that make you feel?

How about you bear THESE boys?
*whips out 2 inches*
I-Itadakimasu

Actually, there's some researches in the area indicating that X and Y sperms have physical differences.

By fertilizing her to see if she's right.

I want to ruin her confidence by impregnating her with a daughter.

where is that character from? very familiar...

I'm not sure if this is accurate, but: layyous.com/en/pregnancy/sex-selection-before-pregnancy/2-51

If this is the case, then a noblewoman who has access to the best nutrition should be able to greatly influence what sperm is selected for even without considering sperm selection via artificial methods and invitro insemination.

I imagine it could hypothetically be an antigen/antibody type thing in terms of a female reproductive tract selecting for X or Y, but I've not seen anything supporting that.

>virgin

y-chromosome cells die in the womb faster than x-chromosome cells, in order to balance out your chance of producing a son you want to dump your load as deep as possible and if you want to increase your chances of producing a daughter you want to nearly pull out before blasting inside the bitch. also making the bitch cum lowers ph levels giving your sperm a greater chance of survival.

a h-mangu

Source seems a bit dubious; I'd me more inclined to believe something that addresses anatomical and physiological differences between sperm.

I hope there's good doujin

Why was Heavy Object so shit?

Because it wasn't.

Too many male characters. Remember, any anime that is not all or almost all female cast is automatically shit.

this is correct. everyone knows the faggots watching don't have any friends, therefore any more than one extra male character is too many male characters.

What about Kaiji?

I want to ruin this body with my inferior seed

How will you get your seed inside in the first place?

Rape.

POLE DANCING WEBM NOW!

So what you're saying is not only does she cum easily and often, she will leg-lock you and force your seed deep inside her until she's been impregnated with half-breed triplets after her trip to Mexico?

yeah okay, so which one?

That's fucked up.

Why can't we have a series about female commanders besting each other's tactical prowess along with the trials and tribulations of managing a ship and its crew.

By impregnating her of course.

I think Google knows.

>not raping
that's how you get raped user

Is Heavy Object worth watching just for her? Be honest with me, because I'm about to do it for her.

It doesn't, but they shouldn't be told anyway.

Male sperm are more likely to reach and penetrate an egg. They are better swimmers essentially (very slightly).

They do however result in less successful pregnancies. Since they only have 1 X chromosome they are a lot more susceptible to genetic diseases. (Females have 2 X chromosomes so if there is a faulty gene the other X can essentially act as a backup)

It evens out to be ~50/50 split between male in female.

There's no real way I know of that someone could control what gender their child is consciously outside of third-party reproduction (in-vitro etc...)

This is just what I recall when I go my Bio-BA can't guarantee the accuracy of anything.

google, saucenao, multi-image search, i tried them all, none of them gave any results.

>She couldn't make up my disappointment after G-cups was proven fake
Forever dropped.

Disregard old woman and acquire Hime

I can understand her appeal considering that she can easily be mistaken for a little boy.

What kind of little boys have you been fiddling?

You. When you're asleep. You look like a bitch.

What exactly is Frolaytia smoking?

Cocks.

Among other things.

What a dickish thing to say man. Somebody already mentioned that none of the reverse search service gave any result because that a modified image.

Pretty sure she was the only reason to watch the show.

>little boy

>this ass

what.

That ass indeed.

Now I feel gross. I've been fondling you while you were asleep. Now to think that penis has touched another little boy. I feel like a slut.

I have seen some little boys with nice asses.

Dropped this show ep1. Is it worth tolerating for her? What's the Frolaytia:boringshit ratio?

I'm all against spoonfeeding, but if reverse search doesn't bring up anything there's nothing one post will hurt.

Though there has been way too much spoonfeeding on Sup Forums as of late.

You might pick it up for the girls, but you'll stay for the bros as long as you can make it past the first few episodes.

[Otochichi] Shinkyuu Ura Course ~Hentai Harichiryou~

Does MC get a chance of winning the Frolaytia route?
If not please stop wasting my time.

ebin, you could've at least used a picture.

Those two idiots were the best thing in this show. True bros

The reason why there are 2 MCs is so they can win different girls.

Wew

But who gets who?

thank you kindly

Heivia is engaged to somebody else and Quenser is firmly on his way down the Hime route.

The fuck, is that Rossweisse?

No

Unlike Ross this lady can get as many boyfriends and dates as she wants

>Decides not to
>Virgin by choice
Nope lmao.

I wish I had Hime's body, user.

>All of Kaiji's male friends are low-lifes that drag him down or outright betray him at every turn
Seems about right

>Heivia is engaged to somebody else and Quenser is firmly on his way down the Hime route.
Goddammit, why does everybody abandon the cakes?

At least you have nipples

Because cakes are desserts, user

You want to taste them, but no one wants a whole one all to themselves

Well, Froleytia is not a cake for one, two polygamy is apparently fairly common for nobles, Heivia's wife specifically said he could have one or two as a status symbol as long as she remains #1.

Hime is going to die, he is ending up with Fro.

BLU RAY WHEN

Somebody ordered nipples?

Where did she learn this lewd stuff?

I want a discount.

Caliente!

Her mom taught her

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

>as drawn by Urushihara Satoshi

Pretty sure those are male nipples.
Also,
>big areolas
Never in my life.

Step aside peasants.

I still fucking hate that shitty moralfag samurai faggot like holy fucking shit somebody kill him already

Well, 2D traps do have girly hips and a nice ass.

Can't be a trap, Quenser can tell when he sees one.
>“My brain knows that, but…y’know, people sometimes have to follow their hearts. Like when I see that beauty in a dress over there with the horny-looking expression.”
>“That’s a trap. You can tell from the location of the pelvis.”