Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elqhp99Fz0I
pastebin.com/vus2YPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc&t=582s
pastebin.com/0nQHU53p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WIN

AWOOOVEMENT

This is what contraception will do to you!

So with the whole travel ban thing, I don't see how Trump can justify reinstating it at this point. We're well past the 90 days it originally proposed, and the whole point was to "improve vetting procedures" right?

Well it's been 90 days, and surely improving vetting wasn't dependent on keeping those 7 out, although it would have been safer. So what's the answer now? Either they need more time in which case who would believe that this "temporary" ban will be over in 2017 or even before 2020. If they haven't even started then why? It was so URGENT before. So urgent that phasing in the ban was argued against by Trump's lawyers in court.

Soooo given that the time has passed, what has Trump done? Or was it all about race after all?

I think Trump got stumped here bros. I'm sure this will be the argument.

drumpf

How many fuckin plus signs do you need?

REMINDER

AWOO~

Pray, oh wait these filthy mainline denominations forsake him. At least I know I'm a bad dude.

After the last 2 day I don't think I can support Donald Trump anymore...

I am now a #fillerforjohnmiller

What makes no sense to me is that fact that Europe fell for the propaganda people tried to preach for the 3rd world, stopped reproducing, and now they are taking shipments of a mass of unruly people that appears have the capability of destroying everything they touch.

extraordinary betrayal of america

The travel ban was never about the text of the ban itself. He deliberately made it inoffensive and milquetoast to make sure that when the lefties inevitably struck it down (thanks Ninth Circus), he would appeal it to the Supreme Court, who would give him a huge, broad precedent to beat the Ninth Circus with like a hammer. THEN we get the sweeping immigration bans.

How old is this post?

>DACA is 4D chess meme
>He's provoking his base into getting Congress to oppose a bill that wasn't even on the agenda

Jesus Christ 20 million in Germany alone

>141576834
>So
Stopped reading right there.

Its literally been in effect you turbonerd

I think Trump needs to walk back what he's said about DACA and immigration until conditions are more favorable and focus on tax reform, regulations, growing the economy, ect., because that's what he knows. When conditions are more favorable he can come back to immigration

It's like when you're doing math problems and you can't solve the hard ones right away so isntead of wasting time you move onto the ones you can solve and then come back to the harder ones

R8 my plan

Whew, what a badass degen.

What are the chances of DACA passing the House and Senate?

Why are you salty?

Guess how many will be in the US in 2020?

Why Trump have to be proDaca now

who dat

hang the fucks

Still can't get over how he resembles Anthony Cumia. That "Carlos Danger" stuff is straight out of Ant's playbook, too.

Melania is really the star of the family

>surrendering
we're not sending our best

Little Benji giving a good speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=elqhp99Fz0I

It feels like not a day goes by that I do not plead God for His forgiveness. However, I oppose contraception, and you should too.

Shill images:

>pastebin.com/vus2YPP0

Suggested flags:

/^Kekistani$/
/^Republican$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Nazi$/
/^United Nations$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^European$/
/^Commie$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Hippie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Romania$/
/^Sweden$/
/^Finland$/
/^Canada$/
/^New Zealand$/
/^Estonia$/
/^Poland$/
/^Netherlands$/
/^Confederate$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^Malta$/
/^Israel$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Australia$/
/^Jihadi$/

That hook nose!

>Trump tells Schumer and Pelosi to give him wall and RAISE for DACA
>Schumer and Pelosi say no way, Wall is the crux of their party's opposition
>Trump therefore at least attempted to extend his hand
>Meanwhile this puts Republicans on their tiptoes, telling them they'll lose their seats and comfy fundraisers if they let this continue

It's so obvious that this political maneuvering is trying to fuck with Republicans more than Democrats. It's a wakeup call that Trump is desperately trying to ignite.

Depends on if they successfully attach RAISE to it.

>100 hours
so i'm curious, how did people manage this kind of sweltering heat before AC? maybe i should get some tips from the Amish for the next few weeks

Pretty high. They just need all of the Dems plus centrist Republicans that already support dreamers.

must've been of french heritage

trump really is /ourguy/

Nah, that's Ivanka. Melania is the cross of the family.

But DACA is easy because DEMs will give it to him. The rest is true -- if Niggercare had been repealed already, the wall was funded, and tax cuts were in place, people wouldn't be so opposed to trading DACA for immigration reductions.

Not for long

Day of the leaf soon

Beep! Beep! Sorry im late guys. Had to work late. Oh, and MAGA!!!!

Fuck the fuck off. You literally just posted this

W O K E

Attatching RAISE to it would lower the chances of it passing. No one has even hinted at RAISE being part of it anyway, everything Trump has said points to more border funding.

High. Both sides are owned by the chamber of commerce.

>mfw Trump goes full amnesty and redditards react by blocking everyone in an autistic rage

Bring back public executions

Not just because I'm cruel, but because the community ought to bear witness to the decision to take a life

Justin........ Why didn't you listen........

covfefe

I'd have probably just killed myself at this point m8. You're holding out longer than I would.

bretty gud

SLEEP

Likely. All demoshits are on board, and some repub house members can be dragged into it via fee fees.

GL if it enters the senate.

Donald>Melania>Barron>Trump jr.>Eric=Ivanka>Tiff

whats the point of this hugbox? go back to r/thedonald you fucking redditors

A bill was inevitable with the end of DACA. If you didn't think there would be a legislative battle, you don't know how these things work.

Again, from the last thread: the hyperchess explanation is the only explanation that makes sense. Trump is deliberately provoking his own base into making sure any sort of legislative effort to save DACA will die in congress. He's carefully guiding the process right off a cliff.

Think about it this way: if Trump did anything other than what he's already done, in less than six months the left could easily have railroaded Ryan and Turtle Boy into passing a legislative version of DACA with a veto-proof majority. Trump was hands-off with the Obamacare repeal and look how that ended. He's taking a more subtle but direct approach in making sure that DACA dies in Congress.

Presently speaking, minimal. The pressure the base is putting on congress is pretty viable. Plus, passing it would be political suicide, congress would be putting a big "please primary me" sign on their asses.

There are only two niggers in that picture. If you think there are more non-whites than those two then you guys are huge faggots (brobably birgens doo :DDDD)

The fact you suck europoor dick so hard makes your opinion invalid.

Also Euroniggers don't have a "standard for whiteness". British people think whites look like the British, Poles like the Polish and Swedes like the Swedish. The fact that these faggots go "wow look at this non-white american lol" and post a picture of ariana grande (an italian-american) is fucking irrelevant- their countries are the sizes of shoeboxes, they have no perspective because they think Romania is far away from France.

bless ben

Fixed.

I haven't worked out in months but I just watched the video and can do this workout. It doesn't look that strenuous.

Kek he's talking about black hate, he's not shilling against white nationalism. White nationalism is an ideology of love.
youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc&t=582s

Who?

Sad that they drank the western hating leftist kool aid, may their execution be a lesson for a vulnerable youth tempted by the same path.

Damn whoever made this really nailed all the quotes and catchphrases huh

>ptg: "The shills sure r out in full force 2night :^)"
>drumpf:

Wet rag around your neck. Iced, if need be.

>not being #stiff4tiff

If you really wanna be blackpilled, you should realize that literally all the options are just to delay the inevitable Browning of America. The Wall won't stop it. Mass deportations won't stop it. Fucking closing the borders won't stop it. It's all about birthrates. You can't maintain America when the invader is having way more children than you are.

you remember his speech at the convention? he knows exactly who's doing the manipulating

i think god was commanding adam and eve to be fruitful and multiply so that the human race could be kicked off

the new testament says its best if you go unmarried and stay a virgin your whole life

but if you cant contain your lusts then you should get married

1 Corinthians 7:8-9
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

1 Corinthians 7:37-38
Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well. 38So then he that giveth her in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth her not in marriage doeth better.

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

That was a huge mistake on his part

He needs to regroup

Where's our birthrate stats German?

i'm leaving the apartment a lot, it's the nights that suck
i just shitpost through the misery until like 1 or 2 when my sleepiness overpowers the heat, but that keeps getting harder to do

Tiff is a mistake

I wish Ben was President, desu.

Updated shill image MD5 hashes

>pastebin.com/0nQHU53p

How could we forget?

You mean ruined.

SLAY

If DACAs stay, I'm voting Democrat next election.
I'm done trying to save this shit.
The constitution is completely devoid of racial awareness and that is no way to build a "nation" of people. There is no "Nation" if they people are a bag of mixed skittles. There can be no consensus of justice or morality.

Just let it all burn. Speed up the coming of the Race War.

its been a long day