Let's get a Sailor Moon thread going, come on!

Let's get a Sailor Moon thread going, come on!

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/VJvGXhcWW.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MS_LwWsbrpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't mind me, just posting best senshi

>every sailor moon thread starts with a newshit posting a tumblr gif

Where do you buy your gifs from then?

Surprised nobody else is going to mention how the "translations" for the opening and ending themes for Sailor Moon Crystal suck ass and is not so much a translation as a dyslexic person making it up.

Good thing I do know how to translate and can fix those so when I watch the episodes, I don't have to put up with garbage.

>buy your gifs
>he has to pay for GIFs
>Also, It's pronounced JIFF.

lurk for 2 years before posting

>stealing gifs

You're going to get caught eventually. Do you know what they do to anime fans in prison?

Would you send a love letter to Haruna?

I'm nearly done with the first season but how does the second compare? I found it kind of a chore to watch in the beginning but it's growing on me a lot, really love the art design and a lot of the characters are charming, my one problem is Usagi and how she needed help virtually every episode from Tuxedo Mask which got kind of repetitive. Ami had the best episodes.

I just finished R the other day. The beginning half was kindof meh, but once Chibiusa comes into the plot, and you get to the black moon clan it becomes really interesting.
Honestly I used to hate R, but now I think it's up there as one of my favorite seasons.

Haruna and Ami best girls

Jupiter comes in third place

>Haruna
enjoy her while you can, user.
Personally I like Mars, Jupiter, and Venus.
Ami is pretty close though.

Jupiter and Mars are tied for having the best power sequence but really I was disappointed with Rei. She's a pretty boring character outside her arguments with Usuagi but she had some nice outfits.

>Enjoy Haruna while you can
What happens to her? I don't mind spoilers at all

>that arm
holy shit, batman

Yeah Rei was pretty dissapointing. I like her manga counterpart a bit better.

She's Usagi's teacher for the first two seasons. After that Haruna doesn't show up anymore, then Usagi gets to highschool.

the Black Moon Clan half of R is tied with S as my favorite. Hell Tree R can suck a fat one

Mamo should be playing basketball with those arms. No one would be able to show the ball to him.

Setsuna would be the best basketballer of the bunch tho.

I enjoyed the hell tree arc when it was just about Ali and Ann's antics at the school. The ending to that arc seemed like a big cop out though

>Best girl written out of the show just like that
Kind of depressing honestly

Also I can potentially get a deal on one of the manga boxsets for £20, I'm kind of tempted to go through with it.

I think that'd be pretty good.
I think Haruna is in the manga more than she was in the anime

Sailor Moon wrote out all their best characters. Mamo, Chibiusa, the inners, etc. Not a perfect show by any means, but still so good.

Is it because she looks black, user?
Das racist

>Mamoru
>best character
Honestly I enjoyed Seiya and Usagi's dynamic more.
Hell i'd pair Demande and Usagi together before I cared about Mamoru.

What happens to Umino and Naru?

You must be a girl. All you girls hate Mamo and Chibiusa for some reason and even worse worship Naoko.

They get replaced by the greatest character ever: Chibi Chibi. Good job, Naoko. FUCK.

I like Sailor Moon

I liked the episodes with Chibi Moon being funny the most.

pink sugar heart attack rekt some fools.

Here to post best attacks, if you disagree you're a fag.

jii.moe/VJvGXhcWW.webm

I knew what that webm would be before opening it.
The outers have such dope music.

MOSHI MOSHI

Instant hype at the WORLDOOOO SHAKING!

>Demande and Usagi

patrician taste, friend

I like Chibiusa, though.
however..I-I do worship Naoko

Your trips prove that even the devil himself likes this ship

the most alpha male deserves the best waifu

Only ever interested in this show to justify reading the doujins desu lads.

Just start it.
It makes the doujins even better once you know about the characters.

so meaty

Love those meaty buns
and I meant the ones on her head

Is the english dub of hearts in ice good? The original version is a 10/10.
I don't imagine that British nanny cat would get any emotion out of me like Nip Luna did.

sailor moon 64 would have been a great game.

I remember when i was in grade school back in 2000, when they were doing th S and Super S dubs in America, that i would try to play with a group of girls that were pretending to be scouts. They let me be chibiusa but mlst of the time when we played I would always get blasted on for trying to hangout with them, I was isolated from my peers because of my socially disabled personality because in that time being a boy and saying you like sailor moon is like telling everyone you're a brony by today's standards.
I was bullied all the way through school and I got the nickname Darien because in an even more retarded move on my part, I said that I had a dream that me and Serena went on a date in grade 8.
I'm a 24 year old NEET now, thanks Sailor Moon ;_;

Anyone ever go to sailormoonforum.com? I got banned for calling someone autistic.

thanks for making me feel better about myself, loser

Fuck you I like British Nanny cat

Hey no problem chief. I won't show what I look like but here's an accurate characterchure of what I look like.

Go away tumblr

Whose butthole would you eat out?
Who has the cleanest?
The dirtiest?

So, what do we think of Luna's sexy shoulder meat?

Ching chong ching chong me rikey sairor moon

This is a tumblr gif you retard.

>how does the second compare?
It's the worst season of the lot. It has its moments, but the problem is that's it, they're great episodes/moments in a sea of stupid crap that you have to ignore to get enjoyment out of it.

Is english not your first language bud?

Wut? Naoko pushes Mamoru x Usagi more than anyone, which is exactly what tons of girls seem to like. And Seiya is great because he essentially provides good reason for Usagi to question her willingness to cling to the faith that everything will work out the way she hoped.

The crying scene is a bit awkward, but it plays a bit like a regular dub. Fortunately, it's the dub voice with the JP OST and a more feminine sounding Haruka/Amara

It actually doesn't. You will love the show so much that you won't be able to stand how the doujins disregard the characters most of the time.

What would be considered sailor moon's shoah?

The Crystal Millennium purging the Black Moon Clan.

Yes, exactly.

BMC is evil right?

youtube.com/watch?v=MS_LwWsbrpQ

>he essentially provides good reason for Usagi to question her willingness to cling to the faith that everything will work out the way she hoped

wtf? stop hyping SM's bad melodrama.

The 'melodrama' here is way above what is typical for shoujo. Usagi never gives in to 'cucking' her man, even though he's dead and Seiya could offer her everything he wouldn't.

I'm sorry for your help in making a donation of my life and death and the other side of things that you are looking to get the best way to get together soon after a week of MASTURBATING
GREETINGS TIS I, KUZNARP VI THE RULER OF THE COUNTYWIDE CITY OF FILANDROPHAR!

Go outside and get a real girl.

>telling people to go outside
>posting in a thread on Sup Forums about Sailor Moon
Don't be a hypocrite user

I aint a hippocrat dumbfuck. After this thread im going to a party and getting my dick sucked. Kys stupid faggot jerking off to animated CP.

I fucking the gay shit in this show, you're all gonna burn in hell.

You two...

Meh, it's better when they have her calling it a toot.