Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXAyN6gVDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the trick?

thought i was in for some cute slice stuff but all i got was lewd as fuck

sakura

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Anyway, pretty good. Probably the only cute girls doing whatever that I've ever cared to rewatch.

Really liked the couples. It's nice to see a romance show where they don't try to sell "12 episodes of inane bullshit then a confession" as a romance, just two people in love doing things together, finding shit out about each other and just being goofy.

Also half the cast had huge tits so that was nice.

generic SOL with a bit of /u/ lewd at the end of each episode

p good overall

Garbage.

>Sup Forums
>imgur filename

lurk for 2 years before posting

Lesbian physics.

>Sup Forums
Literally who?

An absolute masterpiece.

>new

fuck off retard

Could have been improved if half of them were boys instead.

>[a/

the yuri fanservice was refreshing but it got old in like 3 episodes

But how else would the studio attract the non-existent yurifag crowd?

The girls were cute, large side ribbons are my fetish.
Also it gave us this barrel of laughs.

Gayest thing I've ever seen.

Basically this

Huh, so deleting our own threads was removed over 2.5 years ago. Jesus christ it doesn't feel nearly that long.

>Implying /u/ doesn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXAyN6gVDE

Like half of their class were boys.

Autism: the post

Girls who don't know what love is, kissing. How did they not have any idea at all.

At least that one went to 8man, so it wasn't wasted.

>Sup Forums
Sakura Trick was blatant pandering, but embraced the concept and was actually pretty fun as a result.

btw I'll delete my posts so no one reports me. I'm pretty sure mods fucking hate my guts.

>Yuu gets flusteres when Haruka teases her with an "I

I watched the whole thing while high out of my mind and I actually felt like a teenage lesbian trying to find ways to secretly make out with my girlfriend.
10/10.

>Sup Forums
Was pretty cute but got strangely boring after a couple of episodes.

>Sup Forums

It's a world-class masterpiece.

>Sup Forums

oppressed by the patriarchy?

It delivered what it promised.

I've tried to watch it but it's really, really boring. I enjoy the fanservice and all but 12 episodes of Yuri isn't enough to keep me watching.

I'd call it surprisingly not shit. All the dickhard scenes were a little awkward, but what the fuck did I expect, right? It's a show about two chicks making out. I certainly enjoyed it for everything that happened outside of their assorted makeout sessions. The characters were charming enough that I got a little invested in their plight. But the main strength of the show was definitely the humor. I actually laughed out loud probably every couple of episodes at this show. And that's pretty fucking high praise for anime. Like that gag where that one weird chick is bathing or whatever, and she turns and looks right at the camera and says "it's fanservice." I just can't help but laugh at the absurdity.

There were obvious problems with the pacing, and I really wish they could have development the various relationships in more interesting ways, but overall it was pretty charming and decently written for being a show about chicks making out. Significantly better than I expected it to be. Probably like a 6/10.

Literally saved anime

It was shit, every episode was a borefest with a couple of minutes of kisses and moans. The best characters got little screentime ( Mitsuki ?)

There needs to be more stuff like this.

Kill yourself, glasses council president ruined the show

KISS
KISS
KISS
MOU MUCHUU NANO