Korean Plane

Last night's happening...what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

intermagnet.org/activitymap/activitymap-eng.php
yahoo.com/news/why-u-navy-spy-submarine-203104402.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know. Kill yourself and then report back.

the happening? Last night the word "conventional" was misspelled on a Burmese chair weaving image forum.

NK launched a missile over Japan when it landed

Let's just say, what needed to get to DC, got there.

>false flag
is the usa going to get attack again or south korea?

Chek'd. Same shit that always happens. Nothing.

>mossad agent
>misspelled conventional

SAGED

Plz be super chlamydia.

a nothing burger

7858 here, I'm 7857's partner. Happening has been postponed indefinitely.

:(
it was super weird scout plane?
no gps position with weird flight pattern and all planes subverted. Surprising silence about potential happening.

My brother's girlfriend is an MP up at Camp Humphries north of Seoul. She was messaging him a couple of hours ago that the base is going on lockdown soon. I don't know what to believe though, she's a bit of tard that votes democrat.

Antimatter

You dumb fuck, the same guy was posting cam stills saying something big was going to happen like 3 months ago

>people don't know about our orbital rail cannons

Piss off leaf.

They will send in the furry squad

THEY DIVERTED THE MISSILE USING MAGNETIC LASERS AND SHIT

ULTIMATE HAPPENING CONFIRMED

It was flying a weird route, then the thread got big, then it returned to a normal route.
They shut it down.

The deal is south Korea. Japan, China, US, India, and eventually Russia agreed. Putin really likes kpop and there's a lot of Korean judo.

>orbital rail cannons are accurate
good try retard

>fag flag
If anything it will be the TR-3B anti-grav aircraft.

kim jong un stopped it with his telekinesis. Why do you niggers think NK is the only country of it's kind that's allowed to exist? We haven't been able to touch it since Kim Jong Ill got his hands on some sort of Grey Alien tech.

Ha! Good memory

You fucking stupid nigger leaf there was nothing unusual about it. Every transpacific flight looks like that.

We happened.

Maybe. The Earth's magnetic field has been abnormally weak lately... What I'm interested in is this:

Is there an online resource like a map or something that can show us where the magnetic field is strongest and weakest? Is there a live map that can show us this on an hourly basis? Can we get a time lapse of electromagnetic activity in and around the Korean peninsula, the Sea of Japan and Guam?

Can we monitor electromagnetic activity along the route taken by that aircraft?

There might be some truth to your insane theory... This is the sort of thing HAARP is supposed to be able to do.

>7858 is the number of 'Dreamers' that were granted citizenship today; amirite tho?

Hurry up and nuke my shithole country back to the stone age, Kim

I found this and I'm not sure if it's working right on my phone... Can one of you guys see if there's strange activity in Asia during that time?

intermagnet.org/activitymap/activitymap-eng.php

The rod and the ring will strike..

Tungsten rods dropped from space

JUST NUKE US NOW SUPREME LEADER

Can you faggots just confirm that the map works?

Aye leaf, I can confirm

I fucking hate you for mentioning HAARP. It's nothing at this point. A declassified nothing burger

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the earths magnetic field. The physics is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of thermodynamics most of the reactions will go over a typical viewers head. There's also the magnetic fields internal spinning source, which is deftly woven into it's characterisation-its personal philosophy draws heavily from primordial energy for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these dynamics, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about Earth. As a consequence people who dislike the Earths magnetic field truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in

I'm done. Just kys.

I have it up on my desktop now, what time was that missile launched? Let's try to hone in on that time period and see if there are any patterns that emerge.

6:57 AM Friday JST
That's when Japan's sirens started going off.

I'm just taking a look for anything that might stand out as strange because the kids are in bed and I'm bored, bro. C'mon, it'll be fun.

I'm enlisting my friend to interpret this... He's a meteorologist. But it appears that between 2000 and 2200 UTC, the EMF turned inside out. He might be able to make sense of it, because I sure as hell won't.

The secret weapon is to parachute DREAMers in North-Korea to start the brownisation of their country ?

he ded

mmmmmmmmmmm tasty pasta

yahoo.com/news/why-u-navy-spy-submarine-203104402.html

USS Jimmy Carter came back from a succeful Spec-Op in the Pacific. Flying the Jolly Roger with what looks like text blobs. I'm guessing maybe they tapped an under sea cable. Maybe they rigged something to blow. This links up well.

you guys ever vaporize ants with a magnifying glass?
imagine that except from space

XDD le larp I gunne belieb stuff off de enternet off de anunymese site since me retarded XDD

bump? what means this?

omg T_D posted a thing on an anonymous imae board? its real and its happening!!!11?

*slurp
*larp
blurd for teh lurp gawd!