Australia Yes!!!

>The annual holiday, on January 26, commemorates the arrival of the country's first British settlers in 1788 and is a time when citizenship ceremonies are held.

>But it is termed 'Invasion Day' by many indigenous Australians who say it marks the beginning of the decline of Aboriginal culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemulwuy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abbos are the only creatures on the planet more pathetic than niggers. The notion that they ever had a culture is a laughable fantasy.

>decline of Aboriginal culture

More reason to celebrate

It went from 0 to 0

>Abo Culture

Oxymoron much

Does this mean we can get rid of thanksgiving?

uhh dreamwealking in the dreamtime?? hello? song lines? walk about?

That shit mustve been invented in the 60s, I dont buy it.

Redpill me on aussie abos.
We have abos here too, but we keep most of them in camps, and suprisingly no one blinks an eye.

I hate leftists as much as they hate our nations.

>be dumb hippie
>get public holiday cancelled
>have to work while the rest of the country celebrates

>Termed invasion day by abos
>implying abos can speak

We neck and neck, boys.

Were British settlers too stupid to genocide the natives when they arrived in Australia? That was the first thing we did in America so we wouldn't have to deal with this shit. Today they only make up around 1% of our population.

This is all thanks to Howard, gave them an inch.

For all the shit we give them, the Tasmanians really did a good job with their settlement.

Basically formed a line and walked from one side of the island to the other, killing every boong they came accross

Hey, the Abos have SOME culture!
Remember the culture-rich act of cutting open a small boy's penis and exposing his urethra as an Abo culture performance?
Remember how they'd have little boys cockfuck their grandfather's split cock?
It's all this CULTURE that is the reason to halt the celebration of disgusting cultureless white people's colonization of the entire continent!

This kind of shit really makes me think that not killing every man woman and child in an enemy population is a huge mistake.

co-existence is an illusion. You kill them or force assimilation and then breed them out. I'm not a racist. I'm just pro western civilization.

I like the idea of celebrating the holocaust. Why don't we do that?

Lived and worked in abo communities/NT.
Ones in the communities are mostly fine, basically just stick to themselves bludging around all day off welfare. Ones in and around cities like Darwin and Alice Springs are the scummy ones who are constantly drunk and harass people.
All the pure blood abos in the community I've seen have always celebrated Australia day with sports carnivals and shit, this Invasion day sjw crap only seems to occur in places like Melbourne.

our natives were "already on the way out" when we got here. your avg. blackfella had sexual practices and related STDs that would make an East End rent-boy cringe with fear. they were made up of 2 or 3 different racial groups divided up into a couple hundred different nomadic tribes and different languages all of which fucking hated each other. the Murri word up north for "woman" was the same word for "dog" among the Koori further south. wars were frequent and settled by the men catching spears and the woman catching cock. life expectancy even without war was abysmal and contrary to popular leftist belief, they actually did put up a fight - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemulwuy -
in fact, our very first contact with the blackfellas ended with Brit getting speared through the leg.

Fun Fact: the Australian Aborigine has 68 different words for "alcohol" and no word at all for "employment" or "fatherhood"

The poms tried to civilise them by removing boong kids from their abusive "families" and giving them to white settlers to raise.

because it never happened

These cunts deserve a good glassing.

Also Melbourne anons should fine where these councillors live and set up a huge party on Australia day on the street outside their houses

you aren't wrong. The loosers grow up as self branded victims of a loss, and endevor to preserve the fuck up that lost the conflict in the first place, while misguided liberals who lead with their heart and not their logic cause the world to suffer. If the population is to live, they must be scattered so thoroughly that they cannot recoup, so suffused in the victor's culture that they would look upon their ancestors with absolute contempt and disgust, and grow to be a paragon within their adopted society as an example of what a citizen should be. One who earned their place.

they should go on a great dreamwalk, as one people, into the outback, without supplies or shelter. Clearly they will proove that the "mutant message downunder" is not at all bullshit, and they will not all die of exposure, starvation, and thirst.

Let's let Aborigines vote between banning Australia Day and free rum.

>cancels Australia Day
>proceeds to do zero actual work for aboriginal communities

wow amazing it's almost as though nobody actually cares about coons and it's just pointless virtue signalling

Man those gas huffing hominids sure are sensitive.

yeah and we still capitulate to those prairie niggers. wait, I'm sorry, we bend over for the over privileged white liberal faggots about mascots.

Oy veh!