youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/09/14/what-happens-to-your-lungs-brain-kidneys-heart-teeth-mood-when-you-drink-diet-soda/
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments
youtube.com/watch?v=I0_sZpLQubA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBmDg-CNFqY
youtube.com/watch?v=0SSHPN_slD4
snappytv.com/tc/2711865
youtube.com/watch?v=AdJUSdz2rrw
web.archive.org/web/20170915032629/http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/special-elections-oklahoma-new-hampshire/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump's not selling out, he's selling in.

>tfw the US will never have another John F. Kennedy
why should i bother continue living?

Trump signs S.J.Res.49

fuck off you anime posting drumpf tard nerd faggots.
Drumpf isn'tt the saviour you thought he would be and you're fucking gay, get out

S.J.Res.49 is this ^

the absolute face of despair of trump voters

So does anyone know whats going on with the "domestic terrorist" from charlottesville?

FUCKING BASED. Not only has trump proven to be completely ineffective and have absolutely no mandate he is a spineless faggot who on every major deal occasion that wasn't just up to him has completely bent the knee

I'm bored
we need a happening

This piece of shit absolutely lied to us, how can you all keep supporting him

>DACA amnesty incoming
>no wall
>no action on his "love" of the 2A
>no tax reform
>still have Obamacare

This fucker is going to run as a Democrat in 2020 isn't he

DACA is BAKA

shill.

>author of "In Trump We Trust"...

covfefe

>LE BAZED JFK
jfk fucking RUINED the united states and he worked with the kikes to do it...

Shut up his statement was weak and his hands are forced you pathetic simpletons. This is what bothers a little resoluotion that can't actually be acted on.

>collective-evolution.com/2017/09/14/what-happens-to-your-lungs-brain-kidneys-heart-teeth-mood-when-you-drink-diet-soda/

How do we get the President to stop drinking Diet Coke?

How do we get more Leftists to drink Diet Coke?

ZOG-puppet Trump tells whitey to get fucked:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments

That's very very astute of course. Maybe enough people have already noticed that love doesn't exist anymore where people are touched by Jewish culture. Maybe the pain is already enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0_sZpLQubA

you are a spineless loser.

lol, Shillary shilling her books on twitter...

>front page of Breitbart right now

ahahaa the absolute state of the "trump movement"

Your an invalid.

Why are the shills so angry today?

whatever you tell yourself. I tell facts.

what do expect with a site founded in Israel

She can write another:
>I was wrong
And make more money.

>Trump goes full retard
>fires Bannon
>condemns the alt-right
>works with the Democrats to save DACA migrants, betraying a key campaign promise

"hurr durr, anyone who says mean things about BASED God Emperor is a shill"

B-BUT BASED ILLEGALS. GIVING THEM AMNESTY WILL GUARANTEE RED SWING STATES.

It's now the Ann Train.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

>I still got hope he's going to do the right thing tho

ohh...I don't know maybe the president who hard lined on DACA for his campaign is now shilling for DACA.....I mean who doesn't want them here you know? he can't be wrong.

Christ-chan says to be fruitful and multiply with a loving spouse!

I haven't seen you post any facts at all, my fellow spencerpede.

They're somewhere between anger and bargaining.

They thought they had some primo bait but didn't go home with a cooler full of fish

He was sort of forced and he's been a wonderful president so far. I can't wait for 7 more years.

Yeah, but the GOP wouldn't play ball so like he's with the dems to get stuff done. Only the MAGA stuff, he's showing the GOP how to win. Y-you're not perceiving beyond two dimensions. It's based, have faith. Oh yeah, stop shilling.

Never trust these e-celebs. They're all backstabbers.

MAKE THE RAINBOW GREAT AGAIN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBmDg-CNFqY

Dream big!

>so in denial that repeating what trump has said is shilling
This is depressing me so much.

>B-bannon totally wasn't pushed out by Ivanka and Jared, he's going undercover to fight for Trump

Your not wrong. But what was he supposed to do and his statement was vague enough. Also even after muh charolettesville he transferred funding to combating Islamic extremism. You just have no realistic expectations. They can't actually declare "white supremacy" a terrorist group and hate speech would be shot down 9 out of 9 and you as an individual know this to be true.

Trump never hardlined on DACA. Some days I feel like I'm the only one who paid attention.

every drumpf supporter is just a turd out of his ass. Drumpf Turds

Trump gave out mixed messages on DACA and the wall.
In the End Trump was basically saying that there is no Deal
I believe it will turn out like every other event in Trump's presidency shills come and are proven wrong.

They will never learn.

lol

I only make $74k

>trump never hardlined on DACA
i'm sure putting americans first was never in his agenda then and never mentioned it in his rallies now.
Thank you based ministry of truth.

He did not hard lined, he was always ambiguous about it and on December he announced he would think about it

That's enough to raise a family of 4 in half of the states comfortably.

>only make $74k

pastor anderson makes less than that and he has 10 kids

its priorities

74k is enormous

Thanks haven't been here for about 3 days

>shills
>No action!
>Really!
>DACA first
>Wall """""""""""""""""""""""""soon""""""""""""""""""""""

He will cut taxes for married couples that make less money, or so have I heard.

It's like Syria strike 2.0

...what???

Deploy large magnets to counter

Michael Savage melts down over Trump's DACA bullshit, posts pic related on Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=0SSHPN_slD4

It's almost as if betraying your base causes controversy! WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT?

>only
I make $17 an hour and only work like 20 hours a week.

You haven't even posted any quote from President Trump. All you have posted in this thread so far is shit. You even called someone a shill you hypocrite.

her next book will be "fuck trump"
and then when wall construction starts she'll write "in trump we still trust"

Susan Rice is utterly fucked and is most likely to take down the entire DNC with her

Is he on the primaries?
All Trump needed to do was flex a little?

A clip from his rally in Phoenix, Arizona, on August 31, 2016

snappytv.com/tc/2711865

>"There will be no amnesty"
>"You cannot attain legal status by entering this country illegally"

Here's a vid of the rally youtube.com/watch?v=AdJUSdz2rrw

Syria Strike was peak shilling.
This is not even close!
These shills have no stamina!

Tiny Lindsey will get his cake and be able to eat it, too.

>Wants amnesty and tax reform

Back to the Tower!

Try 3.

Fuck you people.

Hide all drump turd anime posts, do not respond. Be a cure to the board

Steve Pieczenik is saying Trump will leave office soon. They'e isolating him from everyone including his family so he hates it so much that he retires on his own volition

get your butt buddy to vote, faggot

get ready for Littlefoot Longneck

>Grahamnesty telling Trump to not shill for DACA

What fucking timeline is this?

>Champion boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. defended President Trump's so-called "locker room banter," saying that's how "real men speak."

>"People don't like the truth," Mayweather told "Hollywood Unlocked." "He speak like a real man spoke. Real men speak like, 'Man, she had a fat ass. You see her ass? I had to squeeze her ass. I had to grab that fat ass.' Right? So he talking locker room talk. Locker room talk. 'I'm the man, you know what I'm saying? You know who I am. Yeah, I grabbed her by the p----. And?'"

>Mayweather Jr. was referring to the Access Hollywood tape released during October ahead of the 2016 presidential election, in which then-candidate Donald Trump could be overheard bragging to former NBC personality Billy Bush about lewd behavior in 2005. Facing a backlash from Democrats and Republicans alike, the Trump campaign issued a statement saying that the comments were "locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago."

>"I feel people shy away from realness," Mayweather, who has a perfect 50-0 record after defeating Conor McGregor in the year's most anticipated boxing match in August, continued in the interview published Wednesday. "This man didn't do nothing. Listen, if y'all didn't want the man in the White House, y'all should have voted the other way. It ain't like he went and robbed — he done his homework. He done what he had to do, and he got there."

>Mayweather has been a vocal supporter of Trump, meeting with the real estate mogul in November during the president's transition at Trump Tower in New York and telling TMZ Sports he planned to attend Trump's inauguration as president.

>Trump also reportedly wanted to watch Mayweather's bout with McGregor in Las Vegas, Nev., according to Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White.

Are you fucking autistic? I was clearly being sarcastic and mocking you filter fags. Look for yourself you fake.

>Trump will NEVER grant those dreamers amnes-

web.archive.org/web/20170915032629/http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/special-elections-oklahoma-new-hampshire/index.html
>Democrats have won 6 GOP-held seats in 2017. Republicans have won 0 Democratic seats.
>Democrats flipped two Republican-held state legislative seats -- one in Oklahoma, one in New Hampshire -- that Donald Trump carried in the 2016 election.
This shit is happening fucking fast and we're not even halfway to the 2018 midterm elections. Trump pussyfooting around his campaign promises and going out of his way to make a big deal about siding with Democrats isn't helping. Are we going to be fucked? Trump and the GOP are bickering back and forth on things that should be solid as bedrock lie healthcare repeal while Democrats are rapidly coalescing around a Bernie-esque platform regarding taxation and healthcare. Are we going to be fucked?

Democrats have no plan and no message. Trump has 7 more years.

Go troll him until he gets the fucking message that nobody wants amnesty for those fucking spics.

>YOU HAVE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR 20 YEARS, THEY'VE DONE A GREAT JOB...THEY'RE PRODUCTIVE. NOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SEND THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY?

>Chuck Todd: What about DACA?
>Trump: We'll work with them.

>We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud. They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.

I'm trying, reminder-kun

The inernet is still an "escape" from the real-world.

Not that I have anything against the real-world, it's just that internet makes the world much more accessible (especially in the department of reading material)

even more.

I'm giving this guy a belated (You).

Barren spinster is hysterical on the slightest whiff of negotiation. Wow, what a shock. Amazing she couldn't keep a man.

ignorant mo fukas

hurr i only make 75k even though thats almost double the median income

hate when people say that bullshit when i make 0$

Trump is about to fracture his base if he signs DACA. The Dems won't need an answer if the Republicants don't put up a fight.

lmao

100% agree.

When has that guy ever been right?

Low energy shills can't even compare to syria strike times.

Maybe. Those repubcucks could have been shitty candidates, though.