Keep watching it user, believe me it gets better after episode 10

>keep watching it user, believe me it gets better after episode 10

>idk man i just dont have the attention span to watch things that aren't naruto

>keep watching user, the show won't be powerpoint the animation for long, believe the sales and the japaneses taste
Sup Forums literally memed me into a cocktease show

>something something I just want to post hachikuji

>and the japaneses taste
No one on Sup Forums has ever used this as an argument point.

What's the matter, afraid to finish a bad show?

I want to put a baby inside that vampiric womb.

Shinobu made it worth it
I regret nothing

Dropped after the first season, made me upset that i got intimidated by pretentious teenagers using words that I don't know the meaning of and I'm an english major.

>english major
What do you do for a living besides understanding English?

>tfw it did get better after episode 10.

>I'm an english major.

Well of course you don't know those words, user, they're in Japanese!

Hi english major I'm mike

Nice one.

not him, but also made the big mistake of taking that major. im in the creative writing focus; you either end up teaching others how to write, teaching literature, or struggling to make ends meet by writing for whoever will pay you a pittance

or, you know, become a famous LN writer who has SHAFT adapting all the shit you can squeeze out

gave me a headache trying to follow the never ending words scrolling past

>j-just wait until episode 7 user, it's a wild ride and trainwreck!!! muh guillotine gorilla!!!

Fuck all of you that said to watch samurai flamenco, it was fucking garbage. The last time I ever listened to Sup Forums.

What about becoming a professional anime critic? I'm currently doing my research to see what I must do to become one

no. fuck that. i started because i had a faint glimmer of hope that one day i could make people cry like shirobako made me cry. im not giving up, im just super aware of the potential bleakness in my future and my immense hatred of schooling. being around people all day is so depressing

>frogposter once again demonstrates that only has his brain to keep his vital functions going on.

The final episodes of blade and soul made it worth the time.

FUCKING SECRETARY READ THE RN

I think I'd kill myself. Sounds like a very shitty "skill" to learn where you require tons of connections for the chance to ever make it. Even majoring in music can't be that much of a fuck up if you can play and / or compose.

>Animator is the less paid job
Wew. For what I assume is a tough skill to learn, that's shit. At least the CG person doesn't have it that bad.

>3DPD

write the next great american ebook

>That anime that actually gets good after episode X.

What is it's name, Sup Forums?

Madoka and Steins;gate for me

Charlotte

>Noooo user the anime doesn't do it justice please read this machine translated LN's to get the best experience and ignore the official translations which are obviously better because we poorfags must unite

I'm glad I did that with HxH. Now it is my favorite anime.

>it's shit but I like it so it's good

This is all true except for the part where the official translations are any better.

They are.

Google translations are fucking garbage .

No, they aren't. If you know japanese you will cringe at how bad even official translations are.

I watched Bake pretty much exclusively for the pedobait, but I ended up getting bored and dropping it before Shinobu's episodes even started. I think I was two episodes into Snake's story when I decided that there better ways to see sexy little girls than with that shit show.

You either like the Monogatari series or you hate it.

I've loved every season, but I can fully understand why someone would hate it. For example I fucking hate Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, I don't get it, I've tried to like it; it makes me fall asleep.

It's almost like people have different taste.

>Actually defending google translations

Yeah I'm done here

underrated post

Vertical did Kizu much better than that shit that was on Baku Tsuki. Fuck off with your stupid meme.

This post is so fucked up.

>It gets better after 10 episodes!
>there are only 10 episodes
>there is no second season

>anything you watch afterwards is actually better
It's not wrong

Both machine translations and official ones are bad. If I'm defending somethings is the fact that people should read the source material on the language it was written by it's creators.

I like it. I don't see why its so many people's favorite anime though. It didn't impress me that much.

There's a difference between defending machine translations and saying the official translations are also garbage.

So tell me, like this user saidDo you honestly think the fan translation of Kizu was on the same level done by official vertical one that even had Nisio work on it?

screencapped

Did I say I was talking about Kizu? I never read that garbage I'm talking generally

Most offical translations are google tier, assume 80% of official translations are shit and 60% of fan translations (not machine translated) are shit too. It's just most of the times fan translations are better though there are good official ones that are superior but those are semi rare.

>It does get better after episode 10

So this one example redeems all the bad translations out there?

Nigga there are way more google tier in fan translations than in offcial ones especially non mainstream LN's.

Wait, are you the same Mike I met last fall semester? The one who wrote a poem about bones or something and tried to turn it in as an essay?

>After 10 episodes, it actually does get a lot better. The characters begin to grow on you, and by that point you've gotten used to the cadence of the show. Once you get to Nises midway point, you're hooked.
>Plus Araragi is sex.

Nise is trash.

Nise almost made me give up.

Post more Shinobu

Yes holy shit is that you samuel?

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

Yeah dude how are you doing? Did you end up passing Sekhon's class?

I can't tell if you're serious because what you're asking about is just that autistic.

However, I'll just tell you this: You can't. That's not even a real fucking job.

The most you could do is try to produce YouTube videos, but that would take talent.

If you got a good mic, had good production quality on your videos (1080p, good editing) and had enough charisma to keep someone entertained, you could make it.

But you can't do any of those things, someone who begs for retarded advice on Sup Forums can't hack that.

You seriously think, what, watching a shitload of anime and talking about it online makes you fit to be a critic? It doesn't. There's an actual skill involved to critiquing what you watch.

Saying "This anime did a good job at establishing the themes of the episode using subtle visual ques, which is something that [STUDIO] is known for." is way fucking different than saying "This girl is cute! I really like this show!"

What I'm trying to say is, give up. Kill your dream early and get realistic before your failure grinds you down into a hollow husk.

Yeah It was pretty easy my man.
Wow this is fucking crazy, I didn't expect too meet you here at all, the world is small.
I knew you were kinda different but you're hiding your powerlevel pretty hard dude

Not him but you're actually wrong since most youtube critics are shit and normalfags eat that shit like it's their last dinner

>but that would take talent.
Hilarious, getting a bandwagon following on youtube doesnt take talent it's largely luck if the people who are popular are anything to go by

I gave up at neko no need to spend so much time on cat, the show was worth watching for snail.

He wants to be a critic, not Bozo the clown like most of those faggots.

Besides, I hate YouTubers, but they still need charisma to get big. You won't get far if you're a camera-shut stutterer.

>dumb frogposter

fuck off

>It has 8 episode

At least it's not the hundreds of episodes the Gintamafags tell you to watch

>frogposter
>english major
It's like pottery

>anus billowing
>that everything
WHY

Fafner, and Ayakashi

>liking kissshotacerolaorionheartunderblade
>liking errors

Samurai Flamenco

This also applies to Gintama
except instead of episode 10 people insist that it gets better somewhere in the 20 - 30 range

>keep on living user, believe me it gets better after a few years

Don't fall for the ruse, it won't. Just make sure to square out your debts before you kill yourself, so as not to drag everyone down with your death.